youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949514230352498690
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949503281080012800
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=vBdRjLp90t8
youtu.be/geJsByIY_vA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
archive.fo/pNBwwORhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0ORhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4YORhttps://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
archive.fo/2CPbm
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
socialblade.com/youtube/user/sargonofakkad100/real-time
twitter.com/westland_will/status/949517834022936576
youtube.com/watch?v=1OIp9vOiERo
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HON HON

Hon hon indeeed

Still watching Richard BTFOing sarcuck, decent to watch

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

why won't he stop?
is JF making a mistake?
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949514230352498690

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

my post from previous thread

>JF wins court case
>Destiny goes nuclear and tries to kill JF like he was about to do to the kid that DDoS'd his stream
>JF defends his property as he has stated multiple times he is prepared to do
>Tiny gets a baby casket for his funeral

>tfw you will never have a friend IRL like tiny does
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949503281080012800

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Spencer with moderation
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

What is it about JF that drives manlets and mental midgets insane?

JF would never manage to hit him

man JF brings so many gifts to this thread

He was just reading the court documents dude.

JF and Mike Enoch discuss Krautgate, then have a general discussion about leftists, niggers, and Jews:

youtu.be/geJsByIY_vA

Destiny just called >50% of blacks in the united states retarded. Wew lad.

(1/3)
Time for a lesson in huwhiteness for the huwhiteness-deniers.

The biggest groups of American whites are British Islander, German, and Nordic; they all belong to the Northern European phenotype and cultural group.

This cultural group is often labeled "WASP", an acronym for White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

American culture was built on WASP foundations and the "Protestant Work Ethic."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

Nordic Protestants (UK, Germany, the early US, etc.) have been a distinct cultural group since the 30 Years War, and we eventually led the West into the Industrial Revolution.

(2/3)
Here's a map of the Northwestern European Phenotype.

It encompasses northern Germany and Denmark (home of the Saxons), the Scandinavian countries, the Dutch, and the British Isles.

These are the primary ancestors of the whites that settled the US; and also their main cultural ancestors.

Whats he even saying?

wtf I love controlled opposition now

>repeatedly accusing people directly of being rapists

>he just reading the court docs bro!!!

why are all you faggots so dishonest

(3/3)
Here's a phenotype map showing how Nordics and Latins (southern Europeans) are distinct groups.

However this map shows that Nordics and Latins are more closely-related to each other than they are to Semites and Central Asians.

Leftists and libs try to deflate the legitimacy of white nationalism by saying that Caucasoids include Semites, Persians, North Indians, etc.; while in reality they differ both genetically and culturally to a significant degree.

Do you guys think Tiny is jealous because he is not the only retard that JF has fucked?

The mentally deficient cannot consent to sex. She was mentally deficient, they had sex. No consent + sex = ?

Do the math yourself buddy

@@DESTINY BOMBSHELLS@@

The Righteous, Moral, and Virtuous Steve Bonnell II -

archive.fo/pNBwwORhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0ORhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4YORhttps://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
archive.fo/2CPbm
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu

More here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318

Somehow he doesn't seem to be aware that 'Aryan' was a thing for thousands of years before Hitler adopted the term.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

alternate map

Just finished listening to the debate. Overall my observations are:
>Sargon got mad
Sargon tried to sound as if he was of a superior intellect than those around him and got emotional when Dicky Spencer called him out on it. Stayed emotional for rest of debate to where he immediately made a followup video. Looks like He'll be talking about this for a while.
>Dicky was hostile, but persistent
Richard Spencer came into the debate realizing it was going to focus on his viewpoints and ethnostate ideals. Realized Sargon was going to press hard on him so he went hardcore dick to begin with. Relished in the fact that he triggered Sargon. Will probably never associate with Andy again because he realized he wasnt getting much money from it.
>Styx was the good guy
Styx I felt gained the most from this debate as he felt to be the reasonable foil to both "extremes". His sub count has supposedly grown and he is getting alot of praise in the comments.
>JF gave some jabs
JF took aim at Sargon a few times to further embarrazz em on ze publik spez. JF gained further admiration because he came off as likeable.
>Andy won the most
Came off as a dunce, but overall managed to become number one on trending and gained a shitton of money. Now has begun his career of hosting the largest free speech platform on youtube.

Other faggots were just annoying

Any of Y'all agree or disagree? btw Vee said he now reads Sup Forums constantly. Do you think he'll learn something for once?

Are you a representative of the United States Government?

she consented to drive across state lines in order to be with JF, how are you gonna tell me JF forced her to do that

the family shopped around for people to give them the statements they wanted, anybody who can drive a car and enrol in college can consent to fuck whoever they want to fuck

I would never willingly work for the government.

I was thinking about this a bit today. I’ve repeatedly heard Sargon state he is fine with isis being bombed to shit and then tried to hold a position of moral authority over Spencer during the livestream in relation to the use of force and might makes right being wrong. Is it just me that sees the hypocrisy in these two positions? I believe everyone is ok with killing given the right circumstances and inherently believes in the might makes right reality we live in

Fun fact: Scientists used to consider niggers to be literally retarded, but libtards forced them to change the definition.

Everyone has to eat.

good thing he got that snatch before the court made her illegal to fuck. my man JF has the master plan in seeding these fucking thots

richard said he would be happy to come on again towards the end

still waiting for that Aydin Paladin sole reveal

Is the SoyFather finally fucked?

Is this his Kraut moment?

>NudZeEQW
>Nudes
Aydin Paladin isn't even Japanese. Fuck off

SARGON SHOWS UP TO BLM RIOTS TELLS THEM

"HOLD ON GUYS DO WE REALLY KNOW WHAT BLACK MEANS"

WHAT HAPPENS?

you chaps aren't rioting with respect to the proper principles

if you'd only read Thomas Paine you'd clearly see tha-[BIG BRAIN SMASHED WITH A ROCK]

Not yet. This is much better than the Kraut thing. Cuck and Tears was attacking our descriptive claims, Sargon is attacking our normative claims. If he carries this on (which he probably will, because he'll be getting teased by everyone for getting B T F O) and carries on debating the AR, we will have won the internet.

RICHARD
WHAT COLOR AM I THINKING OF RICHARD
WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER RICHARD?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY RIVERS WILL BE IN YOUR ETHNOSTATE?
(chuckles)
ALT-RIGHT BTFO RICHARD

socialblade.com/youtube/user/sargonofakkad100/real-time looking good Sargon

Something about Enoch strikes me wrong. Even JF sounded uncomfortable. I also don't get why people keep saying Alt Hype dislikes Jews when he wrote a 53-page PDF on how Jews should be treated as white and antisemites only hurt the white nationalist movement.

*supposedly

where is a lawfag to tell me how this lawsuit is going to work

>The mentally deficient cannot consent to sex
She wasn't found to be mentally deficient. She was placed under guardianship, which is temporary and guardianship by itself isn't enough to find someone incapable of consent.

bump

not a lawfag but to my understanding, for the lawsuit there needs to be three things, one, demonstration that statements were made that were damaging. Two, that these statements were false. Three, there exists intent. The first two are done off the bat, considering Destiny has been accusing him of the crimes of rape, coercion and abduction, despite JF never even being charged with any of these things. The intent portion is taken care of by the fact that Destiny continued after receiving a C&D. However, defamation and libel is very difficult to get through court even when all the boxes are checked.

based on my completely layperson commoner opinion from reading the wiki article, it looks pretty difficult that JF could actually win, but a) it may be possible but a long shot b) winning may not even be JF's aim, I think he might just be trying to fuck with Steve's life

LMFAO Richard got that supa hot faya

This is my opinion as well. It's real life consequences for his online delusions. Destiny already plotted killing someone because court was too expensive and he was losing money from the DDoS, JF is aware how much destiny doesn't want to go to court.

ah I meant more in how the lawsuit itself is going to be handled considering that JF is french canadian and Destiny is a burger

JF has been living in the states for a long time.

A court case could make this whole thing go even more public, and lead normies to our redpills.

Also, when the info about Destiny supporting CP goes public, he'll be fucked. I'd like to see Tucker do a report on him.

Where does that "supposedly" go?

>Sargon trolls alt-right retards by reminding them that aryans are actually muslim shitskins, and the whole "white master race" maymay was created by an ignorant g*rman peasant with funny mustache and no knowledge about history of mankind
>Alt-right brainlets are too dumb to even google this fact and are making fools out of themselves by producing retarded videos

Wew.

Oh thank god. I would never want to be associated with those Scandishitskins more than I already am.

Yes, it was a victory for the alt right. The main problem in the Youtube skeptic vs alt right battle is Destiny performs well in debates and it's hard to say if anyone can BTFO her yet.

he just argues like a jew tho

hitler told us all we need to know about how to handle such people

I wonder why Jared Taylor got kicked-off Twitter, but Spencer and Duke are still on.

Seems like (((Twitter))) is trying to erase the notion that white nationalists can be friendly, and only show normies the ones considered "extreme".

>As centrists we must make sure the like to dislike ratio is balanced.

i need a quick rundown on this e-celeb faggotry, specifically the jf vs destiny retard case. wtf is going on? I already know that jf fell in love with a retard and went to court to liberate her. what does destiny have to do with this shit, faggots?

Person with autism. We've already had this discussion a million times in these threads don't make that stupid mistake user.

twitter.com/westland_will/status/949517834022936576

this is my OC and i posted it on my twitter but i have no followers and i only got 1 like

tfw i am destined to slave on the content farms here as user receiving no recognition, but this is the life i have chosen

i also wrote the did you ever hear the tale of Kraut the Retarded pasta, there is a perverse thrill in seeing your work disseminated far and wide

Destiny exaggerated a bunch of stuff about it.

>Leftists and libs try to deflate the legitimacy of white nationalism by saying that Caucasoids include Semites, Persians, North Indians
they're right.

Destiny has been accusing JF of "coercing, abducting and raping a retarded girl" despite there never being any coercion, abduction or rape and the girl not even being retarded. He then doubled down on these claims after receiving a C&D from JF. That's why he's relevant. This has nothing to do with race realism whatsoever, but it's just going to be amazing if TINY gets turned into JF's paypig.

i became an sjw libcuck when 90% of people who debated destiny would get triggered because they were asked to clarify their stance, and were unwilling to admit they had racist views so they'd scream and shout like a retarded child

it's like a bunch of bullied, ugly white guys who have never slept with a 7 or better with a partial community college education are trying to debate a guy who literally made live streaming as we know it today with half baked ideas by people who only sound smart in their youtube videos because they can sift through 100 takes but can't drum up any information on their own because it turns out having the ability to google something and find stats that match your views isn't the same as actually having information of knowledge

i look at it this way, JF is willing to fuck most of you

JF is uncomfortable because Mike is full 14/88.

>meme flag

until the mods give me a monarchy flag, this is the one i choose

I think he's just nervous because they haven't spoken before and JF himself said he'd never seen TDS or any of therightstuff content before. On top of that Mike is really talkative and won't shut up.

it's also a bit of poetic justice considering the manlet tried to do the exact same thing to aydin paladin

Naked Ape and JF BTFO'd Tiny easily.

You Tinyfags think picking-on Tara Strong makes you smart. You might as well get him to debate Laura Loomer.

tl;dr

im excited about this JF case tho. Will he get a lawyer this time? I hope he doesnt

supposedly dislikes is my guess

>I wonder why Jared Taylor got kicked-off Twitter, but Spencer and Duke are still on.
are you being serious? Jared Taylor is a threat because he is highly educated, intelligent and makes cogent points while not alienating (((them))). Spencer and Duke are controlled opposition and are being used to discredit white ethnocentrism and flush out crazies for the FBI.

>Naked Ape
here's your (you)

ask your community college professor to simplify it that's what he's there for

what is more important is will it get a livestream?

>Willingly

Its kind of weird to put that qualifier in there. Usually it goes without saying. Blink twice if the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers have you locked in black site.

make your point without writing a blogpost and ill consider asking Mr. Jefferson about how much of a faggot you are

JF is truly a complete moral nihilist. I doubt someone being 14/88 would effect him emotionally at all. The only thing he seems to value is him and his progeny flourishing in a good society. He only cares about morals insofar as it relates to his own well-being.

>3 1/2 lines is a blogpost

enjoy your associates degree ;)

Hey Destiny! If getting unsolicited donations of a subjectively questionable nature reflects badly on you and your community how badly does getting pictures of under-aged girls and sharing them with your friends reflect on you?

And will Jaffa call in?

ok, thanks for the rundown, straya.
have a loli, on me.

This is just such a dirty fucking tactic. I hate all of these people.

yeah, this is the best characterisation of JF

jf is entertaining but he pilpuls like a jew. just got done listening to this 3 hr debate. the vegan was a complete faggot but jf pilpuled the fuck out of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=1OIp9vOiERo

The memes write themselves.

What, can't take the fact that your professional vidya-player got BTFO'd and left the debate early?

i liked my meme about calling TheGuardian to the stand to testify whether Destiny is actually 5'1 or not

fug, wrong link

here the real one:
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ

Wow, what the fuck did NakedApe do to him to get that reaction?

funny how he retreats into video games to let off his anger