Reminder if you don't own atleast one ar-15 you are asking to die...

Reminder if you don't own atleast one ar-15 you are asking to die. The tensions in Weimerica are heating up and when shit gets bad you better be able to help liberate the land your forefathers. We are the sons of General Washington and we will protect this land.

Other urls found in this thread:

luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the specs on that puppy?

I have an AR and an AK

I told you before, I can't afford that shit.
>But it only costs-
Too much. I have a Hi Point .45 to blow the melanin out of larcenous dindu crackheads, and that shit almost broke the bank. I'm too fucking poor to afford a good gun.

I don’t have any guns but I’m very obediant I would just find a guy who would take care of me or I would be captured and be a slave in the scrap mines either way is fine.

Is it ok if I buy a s&w ar15?

why not an m1a

I bought one last month. No jams and is pretty accurate. Nice gun.

It is a good rifle.

As long as you keep reloading my magazines you get to live.

How much do you value your life?

And don't forget, training is more important than gadgets. $100 on classroom is better than a $5k rig. 500 yard head shots with iron sights is a blast.

Especially when it's a kike.

>Spending all of your welfare check on an ACOG
>Being so cheap that you shoot steel

>he fell for the "steel ruins your upper" meme

Liberation engaged

yhea, how could steel on steel friction be more harmful than softer brass on steel

I need advice Sup Forums
I'm a felon(weed)
if I was caught with a gun the gubmints would do terrible things to me
but by the time I actually plan to need a gun I assume there will be no gubmints left

should I buy a gun and just bury it?
I have a bow and could try to ambush somebody with a gun but that's sketchy as hell

Daily reminder that if we lived in an authoritarian state, we wouldn't be allowed to own firearms. Say no to natsoc.

And buy ammo before accessories

>scared $2,000 tactitool will get ruined with cheap ammo, also
Meanwhile, mighty WASR will eat anything.

>not wanting to liberate the land of your fathers with a M1 Garand

Let freedom PING, nigga’.

Ruins the barrel. Steel case rounds more often than not expand in such a way that it damages the chamber and increases wear.
Steel case(non-lacquered) will get stuck in the chamber time to time when the barrel heats up enough.

The assortment of casings looks like it was just a hand full of random stuff taken out of the bin for the photo... (there is even some rim-fire brass in the picture)

.. but still, if you shoot a lot (or like to have some cheaper ammo in stock) steel can make sense.
And a nice optic will not be affected by the steel, and barrels can be exchanged.

luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/

there is also the option of steel casings combined with decent Copper Jacket bullets (e.g. hornady steel match etc.) that will not have the problem of excessive wear of the bore that occurs with a bi-metal jacket bullet.

there is more than one type of steel and brass some steels are softer than brass...
More important than type is the heat treatment, you can cut a piece of steel with brass and then heat-treat the steel to cut brass with it.

I agree. See
I'm talking shit because it's clearly Tula steel case which is the worst of the worst on barrels.

Don't own one. Guess I'll have to rely on ole Painless.

I can't legally own one and I don't want to go to prison. That would be a major violation of my probation, even if my crime was nonviolent and didn't involve a weapon or force of any kind. Stop rubbing it in my face

>meme gun

US felon laws are fucked. You're trusted to be out of prison but not trusted with your rights?

It's a lot of fun and actually useful in .44 magnum.

>I'm too fucking poor to afford a good gun.
you can get a good AR for $700 assembled from a kit, dude. that's the same price as my concealed carry Sig

>You're trusted to be out of prison but not trusted with your rights?
You can use a muzzleloader because technically they aren't a real gun.

Many chuckles

violence is never the answer, im serious

Oh, it thought it was in .50.
desu, though, I feel like desert eagles are what you get with your tax returns to show off to your friends. Don't really see it as anything else as a novelty gun. Just my opinion though. Friend of mine keeps his .44 desert eagle as his 'bump in the night' piece. Bit too much power when you first wake up, if you ask me.

I'm in washington which is one of the few states who have passed laws making black powder the same as other guns
I'm even fucked out of a musket

I'm not even allowed to carry a pocketknife. My crime, like this user, was nonviolent and didn't even involve a weapon or force, yet I can't own a gun. No priors and nothing since the one time incident, yet suddenly I'm a threat.
The law treats everyone equal. Unfortunately, I can't blame them because of the shit they have to deal with, but I'm clearly no common, career criminal. I'm a very nice person who just made a poor decision. No mental health issues, etc.
I just wanna collect WW2 weaponry and tend to my memes in peace

You live with anyone who's not a felon? problem solved.

Move to Montana

Yeah, like I said, the US legal system is a disgrace. It really makes me mad, desu.

I'm going to have violent sex with my friend who lives in Helsinki. Try to stop me.

They lose many rights and that's a good thing because it's called punishment which western societies have gone soft on.

does that really work?
I haven't googled the laws for guns in the house that aren't technically mine yet

Only Ben Garrison lives in and runs Montana. Nobody else is allowed in, they're full.
Feels bad, man

>Western society has gone soft on punishment
>US has fullest prisons in civilized world
Prison is punishment, dipshit. Besides, nonviolent mistakes shouldn't haunt you your entire life.

Punishment should not be prioritized over rehabilitation for nonviolent crimes like mine. They don't treat me like a young, intelligent person who goes to church, the gym, and works an actual job. They treat me like a wifebeater. Don't act like you've never stolen or committed a petty crime before when you were a child or young and you didn't get caught

It started life as a .44. It's modular and the bolt works with both the .50 and .44, so i did get a fiddy barrel for it, just because. I also got the .357 Conversion, because hot .357 out of this big sonofabitch is like 9mm out of a Glock 17.Really warm .44 Magnum, like 240 grains at 1400 fps warm, feels about like .45acp from a 1911. To be fair, it was bought as a novelty gun, but I actually like it quite a bit.

this

Righto. That's pretty cool. Didn't know they could be modular.

>Tyrese, give these niggas a volley

if its consensual its ok m8

I have to take mandatory drug tests even though I've never done anything worse than recreational weed in my late teens. I have to wear an ankle monitor, even though the only places I go on a daily/weekly basis are work, the gym, and church. I understand that I am legally a criminal, but that's all the law sees. They don't see a mistake/poor decision from a confused, younger person. All they see me as is a felon. I even graduated from a junior police academy in high school and started studying forensic toxicology and photogrammetry, but they'll never take this into consideration.
Apologies, user. I seem to have gone on a prolonged tangent.

That is not a bad gun at all. Hi-Point carbines are really nice actually. Granted, a bit heavy. If you don't have a spare mags for an AR, then why not load out a 9 carbine/side arm for urban scenario?
Not bad at all.

What should I expect from sex with a Finn?

US law doesn’t consider muzzle loaders to be firearms.

Buy your self a repro Colt 1851 navy or a Remington 1858 army revolver. You can even have it shipped straight to your door if you buy online.

It’ll still kill a man dead.

What kind of gun is that?

The greatest battle implement ever devised.

Sounds harsh. In known.for criminals to file a lawsuit if they feel the sentence is too strenuous

Get your record expunged or sue the state for civil rights violations since technically they can't indefinitely hold you under house arrest unless specifically ruled.

>being allowed to own a weapon and use it for self-defence

>being able to defend yourself at all

You're not even allowed to defend yourself.

If someone attacked you with a knife, and you some how got the knife out of his hand, and stabbed him, you would get charged.

It's crazy.

what about a Hi-point 45. ACP carbine?

tbqh just kill them and be done with it. the dead can't talk.

you're a felon. own that shit.
get yo self a gun nigga.

Is owning a starter pistol to scare off home invaders at least a tiny bit non-cucked?

I really despise the idea of jumping through hoops to get a single fucking pistol for 600+ yuros.

>not having intricate self defense laws for toxic weapon fans to dance around.
fucken do what you think is right and tell the truth in court.
If a guy with a history of violence gets slashed in a tussle with you after attacking with a blade, that's one thing, if some scared kid pulls a knife on you and you snap it out of his hand, chase him five blocks and stab him 25 times in the neck, your self defence plea is going to look very bad and even lengthen your sentence.
2nd story is more common in Aus by the way, too many people sitting around worried about losing their stuff instead of knowing how to enjoy what they got.

Lmao I'm not even allowed to defend myself here in the Trudeau regime I'll be charged with murder

Meh dont overly care for the ar platform
They are nice tho but i prefer milsurp

If anything some like a challenge ill start with nothing.