Is the 56% meme really true? Are we going the way of a third world country in the US soon?

Is the 56% meme really true? Are we going the way of a third world country in the US soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2014/12/12/new-projections-point-to-a-majority-minority-nation-in-2044/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Consider this justice for what you did to my people (The Blackfoot) you wh*Te sob

Minority birthrates are at a 10 year low and 2016 had a large boom in white birthrates. We're on track for where we want to be user

feels pretty /comfy/

Sorry to shock you user

>Minority birthrates are at a 10 year low
80% non-white, it's nothing. Not 90% or anything.

>white hispanic

*large boom of nonhispanic whites

sorry for my phrasing

and what about her grandkids? they're probably going to be black on account of how ugly and fat she is

we will be fine. we have the highest white birth rate on earth and in 100 years there will be over 100 million of these amish.

>Are we going the way of a third world country in the US soon?
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2014/12/12/new-projections-point-to-a-majority-minority-nation-in-2044/

>we will be fine. we have the highest white birth rate on earth and in 100 years there will be over 100 million of these amish.
I wonder if you realize just how stupid you sound...

jokes on you i don't have any kids.

Yes it is. I have recently taken to counting the white people in my surroundings. I even do so as I travel. Dark days are upon us and in our future. I mean that in both senses of the word.

7 kids per family means like 1000% increase every few years

>7 kids per family means like 1000% increase every few years
And you're delusional if you think that will mean that the White race will exist in any substantial numbers or that it will stop the program of White genocide the White race currently faces.

I know, I know...you're just making excuse to justify your lack of action to lift a finger to save the White race. But using the Amish as your reasoning?!? Give me a fucking break...

Nope. Amish are objectively our demographic future. Them and Mormons.

For some reason, I really want that shitskin to die as brutally as possible.

I have native american dna, and impoverished. Should I have children?

>Nope. Amish are objectively our demographic future. Them and Mormons.
Neither group cares about the survival or existence of the White race and the Mormons are Zionists who are actively attempting to recruit millions of non-Whites into Mormonism. On top of the fact that Whites are leaving Mormonism in droves. All that increase in Mormon numbers? It's non-Whites in non-White nations.

>I have native american
There's no such thing.

>dna, and impoverished. Should I have children?
Nope. Go back to your racial country of origin.

A bunch of inbreds and door-to-door christ salesmen, wow ok.

Don't know it, irish, maybe?

>Don't know it, irish, maybe?
You're American Indian therefore you belong in Mongolia.

Oh, can I kill myself instead?

>Oh, can I kill myself instead?
That works too. Non-Whites have no place in White countries.

GET IN HERE

the average normie doesn't have any race consciousness and women are particularly susceptible to race mixing, many men too end up race mixing because asian girls are still very feminine

I mean it is several generations behind me.

>I mean it is several generations behind me.
Not so far behind that you don't associate with it. That makes you non-White in many pro-Whites books.

Uh huh... I'm tired of fighting. It's over.

The kind of things us cruel humans put innocent animals through...

I am a mutt by all standards, and I don't know where I belong.

Keep fighting user

>I am a mutt by all standards, and I don't know where I belong.
Which is why interracial relationships should be illegal.

I quite frankly don't care where you mutts go just as long as you don't remain in White countries.

Are you a mutt?

>grandkids
as a MGTOW I lolled

>Are you a mutt?
Nope. No non-White heritage in my background.

how do you know?

>how do you know?
Because of my family's history and where they're from.

Where are they from?

Lol you wh*Te dogs are all talk.I used to have an inferiority complex about my 1/16 native heritage but now i just don't care. I hope Whites are made a minority everywhere.

>Where are they from?
I'm not doxing myself. Suffice to say a White country where non-Whites were for all intents and purposes non-existent.

>I hope Whites are made a minority everywhere.
Because a world-wide Africa is so appealing, right?

Whites don't fuck non-whites at replacement levels, and they never will. Have some faith in your genes, faggot.

>telling everyone your ancestors origins
>doxing yourself
wat

Hahahahahaha what the fuck

Nah, y'all would just kill us. Think it's your God given right because you are wh*Te. wh*Te America is dead.

She's fat and ugly who gives a fuck

Joke's on her. I'm not having any kids

Nope it's not true. Most of my white friends have some brown/black ancestry and they still look very white. The mutt meme is just a meme.

White Genocide is just the left has been working on the longest. They'll get around to genociding everyone eventually

I love it when women offer to suck your dick with a giant sign.

I thought that was a little girl at first. What the fuck...

That sign constitutes a threat. It didn't say your grandkids may be brown, or probably will be brown, it said gonna be brown. How could that happen unless someone forces my children to mate with a brown/black person? I thought liberal women were all about personal choice in who you have sex with, now they are telling us that our children must race mix .

it's better with the closeup after

U sexless virgin nigger?