Well well well

well well well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvnWkeS6NOE
20minutes.fr/culture/2157643-20171025-video-nantes-drone-tente-mettre-feu-drapeau-anti-trump
hewillnotdivide.us/
fiverr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=k919f7Qi4es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except you got chased out of the US, you filthy kike

MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

spray paint it green

They better have put it on a desert island in the middle of nowhere this time otherwise they're fucked

>when will this fucker learn kek

It’s time brothers

Isn't it flying in some French city since a half of year already? With no anons getting even close to the flag?

We just need one guy with a good arm and a rope with a hook.

>>Nothing is beyond our reach
Time to freshen up some skills with a bonus of driving a man further into insanity.

the french wont do anything

The website says it's in Nantes.. Which pisses me off because Im french

FUCK OFF CANCER

No one cares Luke, go shill your gay project on Reddit.

This, sadly, is the truth

From website
>>On October 16, 2017, le lieu unique, Nantes, adopted the project.
leads to, lelieuunique dot commer /he-will-not-divide-us/
>>pic related

Mods not allowing this?

what a disgrace

>flies to france
>pays to erect flag
>"Fuck Drumph"
damn, sure showed him!

>still manages to lose it anyway
Come on lads I miss the fun. For old times sake?

This little art project is stale.

Someone crashed a drone into it

How does a site as cool as ours, fails to attract some parkour artists?

what fucking season are we on

They get laid and we don’t?

Literally chased out of the US lmao

Luckily they're following fire safety protocol with a unlocked fire escape to the roof on the north side. Otherwise that'd be dangerous. And we're all promoting safety. Which is why there's also a guardrail. Good job france!

Not Sup Forums related

Friendly reminder to report these threads

Also, doesn't France have mandatory hiring minimums? Specifically from countries where bribes are a normal occurance?

On another random note, I hear the kebab/cafe right down the street from that new art installation is good for cheap meals for employees on a break..

Attempts were already made last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvnWkeS6NOE

>>THE PRESIDENT WILL NOT DIVIDE US
Not political...about the president...sooo hows being retarded going for you?

A firecracker with a paintball would have been more effective at defacing it.

Heard one dude from 18-25 (unfamous francophone board) flew a drone by trying to tear the flag apart

We had some bongs who parkoured up to the Liverpool one!

Fucking autist. Plastic propellers can’t do shit to a flag

Correction, the drone tried to set the flag on fire
20minutes.fr/culture/2157643-20171025-video-nantes-drone-tente-mettre-feu-drapeau-anti-trump
Toppest of keks

He's protesting Donald Trump - the US president, in an entirely different country. If Shia can't see that his project is an utter failure because of this then no amount of flag stealing will. We won.

A bunch of razorblades attached tho...?

Maybe... wouldn’t that weigh down the drone a bit?

maybe a couple grams? I have no idea, just brainstorming

Tru

What's the current location?

France apparently

I bet it's in Sweden.

hewillnotdivide.us/

what we need
>someone on the ground to confirm the flag is still there

>a better than than burning it, because EU regulations make flags fireproofs you fucking retards

Also someone with an IQ higher than 60, so he may be able fo fly a drone. Although I do know this is too rare for a frenchman, maybe we can get someone from other european nations to visit there?

according to the livestream the flag is still there

>Talk shit in another country

yeah well, we can't trust Shia on how to steal the flag from Shia...
Also, we WILL need laser confirmation on the stream, he could be filming anywhere as far as we know

what are fireproof flags made from?
and what would destroy it?
Some chemical could be sprayed onto it defacing it?

Bumping for kite laced with these fishing hooks to cover it. Easiest way possible.

TRAIN A HAWK TO FETCH IT

>goes to france to fly a white flag

that's fucking hilarious now that I think about it

GET IN HERE

kite of peace

Paint seems like the best option, considering someone was able to get close enough with a drone to try to burn it

It's secured to the pole with zip ties. Pulling it down isn't an option. Reaching it by hand isn't an option.

The only two plausible methods are to deface or destroy it.

dump paint on it?

what about causing such a headache to the museum and security over it, they drop off the project, and tell buff to go elsewhere?

then again, fire drone didn't scare them at all...

Rig some kind of suicide drone with several paintballs and a firecracker and 9/11 the flag

On 16 October 2017, the unique venue adopts HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US , a permanent work by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner: a flag bearing the words "He Will Not Divide Us" installed on the top of the tower and broadcast live for the duration of the 45th Presidency of the United States.

The unique place is pleased to be able to offer, as a result of FACT, a refuge to this work of art whose survival is threatened. The national scene of Nantes is a place of expression of political engagement by art and, as such, must offer support to artists who can not express themselves in good conditions. The HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US project, which is censored by violent acts while promoting cohesion and unity, seems to us to deserve special attention. In the current political, economic and social context, the fact that artists are prevented from expressing a political commitment through their art is worrying to us. The unique place, a space closely connected to reality,

Macron will tear that shit down once he knows it's a jewish art project.

It's a dome, it's not parkour-able.

There is a staircase on the northside of the building with street-near roof access, next to a dark underpass, an office park building directly to east of similar heigh, easily bribed employees of both establishments. You don't think artsy-fart frenchies are just NOT going to hire the rash of dreamers?! Walk up the damn stairs with a grappling hook wrapped in barbed wire and latch onto the thing...hell, put a pulley system on it to raise a different flag, walk back down the stairs, change clothes under the underpass. 3 min max.

might work

C'mon Shlomo help us with your Jew magic

Some one rich do this! go fund me page will back up your legal fees if you fail or get caught

Preferably white paint the same shade as the flag. Make it more of a flag of surrender than it already is right now.

I bet there are Frenchies on fiverr.com that would be willing to help out for a few shekels

This! Where's Don J? I'm sure he could talk to the ambassador and have it taken down.

This. Play around with some mobile phone controlled relays to trigger a spraycan filled with flammable paint attached to a drone. Than have another drone light the flag on fire.

I think the reason the fire drone didn't work was because it didn't stay close enough for long enough to catch. You theoretically would have to attach a flaming arrow to the drone and pierce the flag with it by ramming forward or something if you really wanted to get it. Unless the thing is flame retardant.

>have another drone light the flag on fire
My concern is that it might not be made of a flammable material based on the previous attempt.

>Unless the thing is flame retardant.
It is
EU regulations

Oh well then that answers my question. That theory was shite anyway looking back, it would be difficult to stick anything into the flag with just forward momentum unless it were stretched out tight.

Not much to work with in this photo.
>cloud formation
>wind direction
>position of lighting relative to sun
>*flagpole and hardware type, current manufacturer and points of sale.
We need more I think

pic related
>tie one end to car bumper
>drive away with it

really hope mods dont delet
this is ultimate political statement
rich vs poor
elite vs everyone
hollyweird vs america
jews vs the world

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

see

Lads the location was already defined. The frogs have been at it a while now and only made one attempt so far that failed. Pic related is its location.

Isn't the flag exceedingly high up? I heard they used a crane to put it up where it is and that's why the only attempt so far has been via drone.

Slingshots dude...
>>LET ME SHOW YOU ITS FEATURES

ahh, thanks.
Best bet would be drone and fishing hook with maybe 30 pound test line. It doesn't need to come down, if you could set a hook and tear it, it would be even more poignant. Literally a divided flag saying "he will not deny us. Kek

Aluminum? maybe some gallium on the base, it ought to eat away and knock it down (don't know how gallium reacts to aluminum alloy, but regular aluminum it ought to work)

youtube.com/watch?v=k919f7Qi4es

*divide us

>mfw i live in the North-East of France and the flag is Nante

Flag in France guys and im the only french still awake.

As funny as that would be how many baguettes have money and access to a helicopter?

im sure someone with enough skill would be able to get it down

So is this the pole ? On top of the building ?

Take scouting pics tomorrow

If it were then that would be a damn clever idea.

nice time for a walk documenting local architecture?

I saw Shia LaBeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Underrated
This kind of shit would make international news if some fucker could get ahold of a helicopter

Will you pay for the transport, the drone and the helicopter, user ?

thanx, I've thought about hitting the Chicago speed camera poles with some gallium, just don't want to risk it falling on a passing car or some kid.

I would laugh for days if I saw this on camera.

Couldn't someone just paintball the crap out of it ?

If the building is like mentions then wouldn't you be destroying the actual building itself then? That's a little less than legal in that case.