Usa couldn't beat canada

if America had such a hard time in Vietnam and against Iraq how do you think you would have a chance against canada.... there's a million more places here to hide plus we aren't low iq goat fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tl9HD01V704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When did America fight Canada?

what a fucking waste of maple syrup.
also she would end up all sticky

Bitch we would glass your sand and burn your maple

tfw when 12 maples trees grow on your front lawn and you literally stick a tap in them and walk outside in your bathroom to pour on your pancakes. feels canadian man

California has a higher population than Canada. We can invade you cucks and take your land at anytime

We have a secret weapon.
Not fighting.

>Canadians
>Not low IQ

America hasn't won a war since The War Between The States

we already beat the americans the first time

Implying leads are smarter than gooks... lmao

no we would use guerrilla warfare and pick you off slowly with attrition

Those countries had nothing to lose. Canadians would surrender at the loss of Toronto/Montreal and the promise of a peaceful, but watchful military rule of law as long as they give up the fight. Of course some would insight insurrection.. By peacefully squatting in some public place. The hard liners who would actually fight would realize they have more in common with your average american.

Why exactly the United States would attack Canada is a mystery, up until recently you were just our funny hat that supplied us with maple syrup, The Red Green Show, and logs. Now that you have Trudeau it's much the same except with bonus humor and sadness, also China keeps using you as an investment by buying up every single house in the dang country. Still our hat though!

Now Mexico has gotten bad, used to be our fun resort/whore filled pants. Now we got pants filled with murder and shit, not a good development.

Tfw if we kill every Canadian they win

The War of 1812

you would be doing a favor taking Toronto full of fags

America lost that war. The US won.

i feel like i need to shower after looking at that picture, i can just feel how sticky all that syrup would be

You all elected Trudeau. What else do we need to say?

What a fucking leaf post if ever I saw one.

Dumb leafnigger your leader begs homos for validation and pays terrorists millions in compensation while our ALPHA as fuck leader watches 17 hour marathons of the gorilla channel. Prepare to get REKT

No, the Jews won. Just like they win every fucking war

If your women don't end up a little sticky then you haven't been doing it right lad.

Not attacking North Vietnam and staying on defense=hard time.
Ok.

>american education

you would never be able to round us all up or kill us all too spread out and vast

And you all elected Obama

if they kill you, you win

You mean when America fought the British

I used to like Canadians before I came to Sup Forums.
The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

You aren't worth having, let alone conquering.
We don't even want your country.

Canadians trying to steal British war victories again. Pathetic but expected from a leaf.

>dress dog up in makeup
>put vest on dog that says PROVINCIAL BLOWJOB DOG
>every last leaf comes out of hiding to get dog blowjob
>single file queue for snipers
It wouldn't even be a danger to the dog.

This
It's so retarded when leafs say Canada fought the War of 1812. Canada didn't fucking exist. It's a product of our school system's brainwashing. They teach us that maple syrup, the war of 1812 and Tim Horton's is Canadian culture

LEAFS NEVER POST THE ORIGINAL.

If the US invaded I'd fight along side them, you can keep your cuck king

Leafs would fight against...
>being attached to a more right-wing population
>constitutional protections for free speech and right to bear arms
>becoming the keystone for the Great American Empire
Really once we wreck what you call a military, we'd just move in and quickly outnumber you 5 to 1 (or more). It wouldn't be much for the US military that has recently deployed 100k soldiers in foreign nation building and peace keeping missions.

we had 400x more people than Vietnam did, if the USA invaded, but we only have 63 times the size of land

pls invade

>Hide

I hope you fall into a burning pit of molten sulfur

You don't have to live here with these fucking goobers

I hope you get raped by your beloved muslims

youtu.be/Tl9HD01V704

Vietnam and Iraq had guns and bombs. Canada has a fucking pool noodle

We have mossad on our side nigger.
Maybe you shouldn't have elected an ISIS commie to rep your country, bitch.

I love my canuck bros. Save some poutine for me. I've got plenty of Spotted Cow to go around.

Americans wouldn't leave the McDonald's and Canadians simply wouldn't fight

>we aren't low iq goat fuckers

I beg to differ Rahul Muhammad Ling

I bet Canada thinks all Americans are "down there".

the canadian inferiority complex is so cringe

This. Must be hard living in the shadow of greatness... oh wait it isnt. Youre welcome Canucks

Trust me. Nobody feels inferior to fucktards that say cringe.

We would surrender and join the states if it was a choice. The united states of America is the greatest country the world has ever produced. Sure some are retarded but there's 300 million people and alot are very kind regardless of there political leanings.

I agree. If I had dual citizenship, I'd be in the States right now.

>

so high right now

DUDE WEED

based Alaska Bro.
You that guy with the revolver too.

The Brits Should've taken back America.

I'd support america's annexation of canada.

It’s actually easier for the US to invade and conquer wealthy countries than poor ones. If the population you’re trying to subdue already deals with power shortages, famines, tribal conflict and a lack of infrastructure there’s not much you can do to make their lives any worse. War isn’t just about killing, it’s about convincing the other side to lay down their arms and stop fighting.

No need and too much of a waste. On top of that more than a few of my kids are up there. Had a job as a high pressure/ high performance helium cryosystem technician and did a lot of work in Canada.
While there I hated condoms and busted plenty of nuts in Canuck poon tang.
They didn't have my real name and my living arrangements were geared to making me hard to track down.

So nah, don't feel like risking cutting down one my own kids. And I got them from Pacific to the Atlantic.

I might head up there and do some more "work".. I wouldn't mind a couple of decades from now and having nothing but my eyes looking back at me up north.

I don't want to kill you, I seek to outbreed you.

richer countries are better armed and organised tho.

I will defeat you with my cock and balls along with how lonely your women tend to get.

I will breed you out just for fun.

Canada:
Active personnel 68,250
Reserve personnel 27,000
5,000 (Rangers)
Budget C$18.6 billion

USA:
Active personnel 1,281,900
Reserve personnel 811,000
Budget US$597 billion

Yeah good luck with that leaf

Their populations are easier to corrupt and intimidate.

Promise to keep the lights on and the groceries cheap and they'll hand over their daughters. Ask any American who was stationed in Germany from WW2 until just a few years ago.

>Americans would want to kill Canadians
you wouldn’t even fight back anyway

it's called asymmetrical warfare nub git gud. Commonwealth countries are best at this.

because we would launch a racist campaign about the great white north to inflame our niggers. our niggers are fucking baddass

Good luck getting California to raise a finger. We'd just cry "oppressed minority" and they'd stab you in the back.

WE WOULDN'T FIGHT WE'D JUST MELT YOUR SNOW WITH GLOBAL WARMING AND WAIT UNTIL YOU DIED OF HEAT STROKE #4DCHESS

Canadians are such fags. You're lucky you gave us Norm MacDonald, you useless commie chinks. Get off our continent NOW

I've unironically hated them since a very young age. I can't claim to know a lot of Canadians, but I know a handful, and each and every one of them is a pathetic waste of oxygen. I'm sure there are some good canadians out there, but I sure as fuck have never met one.

If you wanna meet one, you can fly to Canada and suck my dick.

soon Canada will have designated shiting streets

we had fucking nothing. canada was britain and we were britain. we were fighting ourselves in 1812. it was so dumb most didn't care or even feel emboldened enough to die for until enough for them to care. even still, each side pussied out only until they had an advantage and the other ran away. canada was best because they had actual navy ships. america just was a baby learning how to make boats. either way america couldn't conquer canada and canada couldn't get funding to win a fight against america because britain was fighting france and these two countries were worthless. Canada (britain, lets not forget they were ruled by an established power which they only got independence because america was good for britain). We ended up helping each other out. We all had an economical orgy and made up, now 3 good countries. Not a bad story!

You have the best snipers in the world and shittiest air force. Air dominance is ours.

Thankyou for being reasonable unlike every other leaf on this board.

I don't claim that the U.S. fucked up the French because of the French Indian War.

Never post on this board again you fucking disgrace.

Who is this Marple syrup demen ?

GET IN HERE

America didn't have a hard to conquering Iraq. After the country was conquered and Saddam was removed, guerrilla warfare began.

Now, the whole Iraq and Vietnam population could've been wiped out, problem solved. But the US had the courtesy to play nice.

Most Canadians live like 100 miles from the US border. Canada's capital city is extremely close to the border.

Did you bother to compare Canada, an US military capabilities? Canada can't do shit.

The USA could annex Canada in a matter of a few days.

By the way Canada is already a vassal state of the US.

Honestly 1812 was a stalemate IMO. You killed more generals, but the UK won more battles, iirc. But the US was in the moral right to start it, plus you steeled Jackson to become the greatest anti-Zionist president of all time. At least a draw, but you walked away with better results.
Fucking leaf faggots always say you lost 1812, but it was objectively a draw. A good cost to truly become a nation.

It's called overestimating yourself. The US could annex all important Canadian cities and states in a matter of days. No problem.

Ottawa is so close to the US border it would fall within a day.

Well put.

>claims I'm overestimating myself
>proceeds to do the same thing
show fatty flag

Lets not start with the moral right to start it because it was fucking a pissing contest between ships in the East coast that were confused which started this mess. US was hungry for new land and thought they could make Canada independent. Canada wanted to not be independent until the US proved independence was a good thing. Britain found that all that mattered was the money and if trade continued fuck everything else. We all were British. Fought British. I guess. Made up.

>claims I'm overestimating myself
>proceeds to do the same thing

Canada is not in the same league as the USA. It trails far behind economically and militarily. Most of Canada is too cold and uninhabitable.

Canada is firmly within USA's sphere of control. The whole North-America is the USA's domain. Every other NA country is either a vassal state or can be easily subjugated. There's not a single country in North or South America that rivals the USA.

The USA is the 1000 pound gorilla of the Americas.

bump

Is it wrong that I came all over my screen to this?

>tfw no cute canadian gf to pour maple syrup on for my waffles. Mmmmmm... Waffles.

>mfw Trump nukes canada