WARNING: NOT A DRILL WARNING: NOT A DRILL WARNING: NOT A DRILL

Previous Threads:
Pic Related is Trump USING TWITTER TO PLAY NUCLEAR BRINKMANSHIP. Who the hell does that?! This already sets a new dangerous precedent. And nukes would set an even worse precedent with other Nuclear powers like Pakistan and Russia.

WARNING: NOT A DRILL

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1gIkcn99Q

youtube.com/watch?v=JjfW5YQlX4Y

WTF YOU GUYS!??!?! THIS WOULD BE THE DUMBEST THING EVERY! THIS WOULD BE WORSE THAN ANY OTHER NEOCONJOB BEFORE HIM!

Alex Jones, Part of the Trump Propaganda Machine is going against his Usual rhetoric of cheerleading so you know it has to be serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPKbKDeEQZY

Apparently There was a lt colonel in the Marines that told his boys a war is coming. There are real rumors in the military that a war is coming because of Trump. Military Rumors have come true in the past.

Fox News is always pro-war and they are signalling that they are on board so it's apparent the media machine is getting ready just like they did with "iraqi WMDs." Ofc Tucker hasn't really brought the issue up lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4892rI9O2E

NK JUST RELEASED STATEMENTS THAT EXTENDED AND OLIVE BRANCH TO SK TO COMPETE IN THE OLYMPIC GAMES. TRUMP WANTS TO FUCKING NUKE HIM REGARDLESS!

THIS IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY AND WOULD HAVE DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES!

GUYS WE NEED TO CALL OUR CONGRESSMEN AND WRITE LETTERS OR SOMETHING. TRUMP NEEDS A REMINDER THAT HIS BASE IS ANTI INTERVENTIONIST!

The Following is a comment by a Russian last night but he has a point. Original: >"Hillary will lead us to war and you'd have to be a moron to vote for someone like that!

>TRUMP LEADS US TO WAR

>"Yeeeeehhaaaawwww! Finally someone has enough balls to start a war unlike Obama's weak ass!"?

>I hate Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIvFHFboWEU
youtube.com/watch?v=OrCiErbjuQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

>"Hillary will lead us to war and you'd have to be a moron to vote for someone like that!

>TRUMP LEADS US TO WAR

>"Yeeeeehhaaaawwww! Finally someone has enough balls to start a war unlike Obama's weak ass!"?

>I hate Americans

Fucking drama queen

easy for a basement dwelling autist to say

WE NEED TO CALL OUR CONGRESSMEN AND WRITE LETTERS OR SOMETHING. TRUMP NEEDS A REMINDER THAT HIS BASE IS ANTI INTERVENTIONIST!

DONT BE SUCH A FUCKING LAZY ASS user. EVEN IF YOU THINK THE CHANCES ARE REMOTE THE STAKES ARE HIGH ENOUGH TO WARRANT WRITING A LETTER OR CALLING YOUR SENATOR.

AND TO THE FAGS THAT SAID WRITING LETTERS AND CALLING SENATORS IS TOO PUSSY. FUCK YOU TRUMP IS A NARCISSIST SO APPEALING TO HIS POPULIST DESIRES MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE MOST EFFECTIVE THING TO DO.

USING TWITTER TO TWEET DONALD WOULD BE ANOTHER GOOD IDEA. IF WE DONT AT LEAST TRY TO COMMUNICATE THIS TO THE POTUS WE WILL FEEL VERY REGRETFUL IF NUKES START FLYING.

>thinks that NK is ruled crazy man, so easily triggered he would start nuclear war over mean tweet
In that case, we should probably attack first, right OP?

Fucking pill junkie

This is not a drill. Op is a faggot who makes the same retarded thread over and over

Someone call 911 OP is overdosing on nigger cock again!

>>meme flag
>>reddit spacing
>>faggot writing style
>>tries to appeal to popular opinion.

This is shill level shit right here.
please kill yourself.

>tfw shitposting is going to cause a thermonuclear holocaust

OP is implying Eisenhover was dumbest and most dangerous president of all times, all nations?

I personally think jew Stalin was most dangerous. To Russians and neighbours.

Are you projecting again user? I'm not a drug addict like your heroes Hitler and Goring. You know how Hitler took meth everyday and Goring was on morphine?

It's like shills aren't even trying anymore. You guys used to be somewhat amusing.

are you the same ancap fag that spergs out whenever a youtube trad thot starts to talk about race realism?

fuck stalin fuck russians and fuck you for posting that scum. nigger kike

Fake and gay.

KYS

ancaps are the worst posters by far

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND WRITE A FUCKING LETTER TO THE WH?!?

HOW HARD IS THAT?

IF NUCLEAR WAR BREAKS OUT AND THE GLOBAL ECONOMY COLLAPSES AND YOUR LIFE BECOMES VASTLY LESS COMFORTABLE YOU WILL REGRET NOT AT LEAST TRYING TO CHANGE HISTORY!

So not wanting nuclear war is "sperging out" in 2018?

IS there a rational user left on /pol?

Since when are shills against war? Fucking CNN congratulated Trump when he bombed Syria! You think SOROS doesnt profit from global instability?

WOULD YOU SUPPORT THIS WAR IF HILLARY WAS LEADING IT!??!?

YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES!

YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ACTUAL POLICY AND YOU ARE JUST LIKE LIBERALS BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS RHETORIC AND PERSONALITIES. IF YOU FEEL LIKE TRUMP IS AGAINST PC CULTURE YOU WILL SUPPORT HIM IN ANYTHING. EVEN WHEN HE IS CONFIRMED AS A PEDOPHILE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS BEING AGAINST PEDOS!??! TRUMP ADMITTED TO PEEPING TOM ON A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS DURING THE MISS TEEN USA PAGENT!?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=xIvFHFboWEU

You nigger I'm already prepping for a nuclear holocaust anybody that thinks shit is gonna happen and doesn't prep is a grade A fucktard that isn't allowed in my baked bean vault.

ACTUALLY AMERICA MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO STAY OUT OF WW2 WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE.

JAPAN WAS A FUCKING ISLAND ANYWAYS! THEY WERENT A DANGER TO ANYONE ELSE! WHY DID THEIR EMPIRE NEED TO BE DESTROYED FOR ANY OBJECTIVE REASON!??!!

AND TRUMP'S NUCLEAR WAR MIGHT SPILL ONTO JAPAN AND THREATEN THE EXISTENCE OF ANIME!

He won, get over it

Are these the kind of memes they make on Reddit? They stink of late 30's numale

Destroying north Korea would be a righteous war. Too long have we watched as their people have suffered.

For all you new t_diggers who don't know how to shut the fuck up and learn, we were never against eat, we were against war with fucking "more nukes then us" Russia or "twice our population size" China. Which probably would have happened with Hilary. I'm totally fine with war against nk or some sand niggers in the middle East.

DO IT FAGGOTS! FUCKING DO IT!
Jesus Christ, I want to see the day "Perimetr" system activates.

yea but I hate hanity. I like Tucker better. Hannity is a trump as licker can't even give insightful criticisms.

>Trump
>NOT A DRILL

fuck off with that kike

>anarcho-capitalism flag
How about you go back to r/ and suck nigger kike cock

um guys....... ARE WE HAPPENING?????!!!!!!!

>3 meme flags
>Ascending digits

It's time

Don't worry. The white house staff will bring him two scoops and turn on the gorilla channel until he falls asleep.

Why can't you faggots post normally? Does your source insert a break between each line or something?

>he doesn't deny it
No shame user

NK was Adrenochrome farm. They depleted everything. Illegal immigrants are good harvesting because if they go missing nobody looks for them. Can you handle the TRUTH? What is Adrenochrome and how is it harvested? How do you extract most potent form?

FPBP. Roast all the Commies.

>Reddit spacing
shill harder

>Nork dictator plays brinkmanship with USA
>USA elects their own strongman that plays nuclear brinkmanship on Twitter

Do you want to take the red pill Mr shill? Nobody is in NK. Most has been harvested for manufacturing Adrenochrome. Kim is a puppet. Missiles are Space X rockets. Nukes were stolen from US by deepstate. NK propaganda is a Disney production.

We are getting big happenings this year boys.

Check em

You can literally synthesize adrenochrome very easily. You just oxidize epinephrin using silver oxide as an oxidizer.

t. Chemist

WARNING: OP IS FAGGOT

Nice try. If I figured it out so has many more

blompfs supporters r morans

FUCK YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES

YOU WOULDNT SUPPORT THIS WAR IF HILLARY HAD STARTED IT

What do rich people use? Real ivory or synthetic? They prefer real Adrenochrome

Youre fucking retarded. I have been saying all along that NK has been acting rationally in their own self interest. They are not suicidal. NK has never started a war in 70 years and having nukes wont change that. They are very clear about their intentions and strategy. Missile defense systems are more than adequate to hedge against any threat coming from them. We could even build systems to shoot his missiles while they are launching and vulnerable. BUT NOOOOOOOOOO THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR TRUMP I GUESS.

RATHER TRUMP IS FUCKING LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO START A WAR. HE'S WORSE THAN ANY NEOCON THUS FAR. AND HE MIGHT EVEN START A WAR WITHOUT AN EXCUSE. THE GENERALS ARE LITERALLY TELLING HIM NO BUT HE WONT ACCEPT IT SUPPOSEDLY.

What war did Trump start?

I WAS ACTUALLY HOPEFUL TRUMP MIGHT do SOMETHING GOOD EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT VOTE. BUT NOW HE IS POSSIBLY STARTING THE WORST WAR AMERICAN WILL HAVE EVER GOT ITSELF INTO. HE IS WORSE THAN BUSH. HE IS **LITERALLY** HITLER.

tick tock drumfkins, cheatin on the electian with russis is illegal

YOU THINK ITS FUCKING SMART TO START A FUCKING NUCLEAR WAR SMARTY PANTS??!!??!?

YOURE A FUCKING USEFUL IDIOT. YOU DONT CARE ABOUT POLICY. TRUMP COULD CONVINCE YOU THAT PEDOPHILIA IS OK. HE ALREADY PERVES OUT ON TEENAGERS DURING HIS PAGEANTS AND YOU FAGS WILL DEFEND THAT.

Damn..... pic on right is kind of hot

NK launched mssile (i) was missing. Landed on NK city. Thanks Q

REVELATIONS that a failed North Korea missile crashed in a populated area has heightened fears the rogue state could accidentally start a nuclear war.

Kim Jong-un’s failed missile test on April 28 last year was barely acknowledged by the US after it crashed shortly after launch.

However The Diplomat has revealed the missile crash-landed in the North Korean city of Tokchon causing significant damage to buildings there.

HOW ABOUT YOU CALL YOUR SENATOR AND REMIND HIM THAT YOU DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR ANYMORE GODDAMN NEEDLESS WARS?

Do you want to take the red pill Mr shill? Nobody is in NK. Most has been harvested for manufacturing Adrenochrome. Kim is a puppet. Missiles are Space X rockets. Nukes were stolen from US by deepstate. NK propaganda is a Disney production

WHAT IS MISSILE DEFENSE TECHNOLOGY user?!?!??!?!?!?

NO NEED FOR FULL SCALE THERMONUCLEAR WAR

>Wanting a literal hitler to live

What are you, a cuck? Fuck that fat little gook fuck.

Also, your little congressman shit wont do shit, Trump designated those faggots as a state sponsor of Terrorism two months ago therefore he can strike them without the approval of congress, fuck face.

You probably think there is literally a big RED button on Trumps desk in the oval office that says "nukes". Do everyone a favor, find the nearest oven, crawl inside and gas yourself.

What are they going to do? Nuke commiefornia? That's all their loaded missiles can hit in mainland US.

I think we are gonna need the long run up on this one desu.

I think we should nuke them. If I wake up and those clowns are not mushroomed I will be disappointed. Fuck you op for leaking like a bitch.

>NO NEED FOR FULL SCALE THERMONUCLEAR WAR
user please, do you even no where the fuck you are?
Rust In Peace...Polaris
youtube.com/watch?v=OrCiErbjuQc

THERES A CHANCE TRUMP MIGHT STILL APPEAL TO POPULISM. HE IS A NARCISIST WHO WANTS PEOPLE TO LIKE HIM. IF HIS BASE TURNS ON HIM THAT COULD AFFECT HIS CHOICES. ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS ENOUGH PEOPLE SAYING THEY WONT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN. BECAUSE STARTING A WAR MIGHT JUST BE A SELFISH PLOY TO GET REELECTED AS HISTORICALLY EVERY POTUS WHO STARTS A WAR IRONICALLy is REELECTED BECAUSE THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND FAGS LIKE YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

NK IS NOT LITERALLY HITLER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ATTACKING ANYONE. KIM IS LITERALLY STALIN OR MAO. HITLER ATTACKED OTHER COUNTRIES JUST LIKE TRUMP IS ABOUT TO DO. TRUMP IS GOING TO PROVE LIBERALS RIGHT AND THEY WILL GET TO BE SMUG ABOUT THIS FOR DECADES. THE WILL SAY I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU HE WAs LITERALLY hitler. YOU WANT TO PROVE SMUG LIBERALS RIGHT?

MUH NUCLEAR BRINKMANSHIP
Fuck off

In a Nuclear Apocalypse, people like OP are FUCKED. People like me go straight to the top of the food chain.

Wow how far does the rabbit hole go? Who's harvesting the adrenochrome? at this point nothing would sprise me. We are not the top of the food chain?

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A THREAT THERE IS NO REASON FOR WAR

WAR IS MORE RISKY THAN DOING NOTHING

CHINA COULD DEFAULT US DEBT

CHINA AND RUSSIA COULD GET BUTTMAD AND NUKE SOMEONE BECAUSE THIS SETS THAT PRECEDENT

AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM IS ABOUT TO end.

>joining the germans in ww2
>submarine assults on US supplies and harbors, sinking civilian vessels and killing them
>were mounting assaults toward US in Hawaii
>nazi party supporters had taken over the Japanese government
0/10

Oh shut your faggot mouth up and enjoy the hellfire you fucking cuck. THIS is why we elected him, to do shit like this, deal with little uppity faggots and put them in their place and establish the US as the number one country on the face of the earth and be unapologetically alpha, Isolationism destroys countries you faggot. Kill yourself if you cant handle it.

He also licks bushes ass to really gets in there to right up to his shriveled old prostate

ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES AT ME AND SHITPOST??!?!?

I ACTUALLY HAVE MILITARY TRAINING YOU FAGGOT.

IM NOT DELUDED INTO THINKING WAR IS FUN.

REAL WORLD HAS REAL CONSEQUENCES YOURE NOT PREPARED FOR.

it doesnt matter who is "president" they do what they are told

hillary wanted war with Russia, I think war with north korea a little more survivable

You dont spend a trillion dollars a year on military and then not use it

>establish the US as the number one country on the face of the earth
More like get the entire global community to hate America. Youre confident for no fucking reason but your own delusional hubris. America couldnt even defeat goat herders. And people already hate America. If they start slinging nukes there will be actual consequences like SANCTIONS. Are you going to nuke the EU next, edgelord?

Underrated post

Why would they even need that much why couldnt they just buy it from china directly they already buy their harvested organs that they dont set up an entire show just to do what they could just do openly

The EU Has to be destroyed by any means up to and including nuclear warfare, house to house warfare, massive air raids, in major europoor cities.

DID YOU FUCKING READ The fucking headline? DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?!??!

THE MILITARY DOES NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE RARE TIMES WHERE AN ACTUAL PRESIDENT IS THE ONE DOING THE FUCKING UP.

WHY ARE YOU SO SMUG?! IF HILLARY WAS THE ONE DOING THIS YOU WOULD BE OUTRAGED!

YOU NEED TO FUCKING WRITE A LETTER AND PHONE YOUR CONGRESSMAN.

hue hue hue the syntax of my words was a little unclear.. you really got me there

you're posting on a basement dweller board, on a basement dwelling website, probably hosted on a server in a basement. So you're less than shit.

HAHAHA YOU ARE DELUSIONAL. THAT SHIT WONT HAPPEN IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY BTFO OF AMERICAN FOR ONCE.

France and Britain have nukes to. Say it with me. THE DOLLAR IS THE NEXT RUBLE.

You don't have military training. If you did you'd never tell your enemy. You'd let them walk in 400yd assuming nothing there and no threat.... then boom head shot.

>meme flag
>shilling with psyops images
>using all caps
>21posts by this fucktard
>how do you hold all these (You)'s?

0.1/10 getting me to respond

t. you really should try harder, this board knows who you are and where you come from

WHY DONT YOU CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN FROM YOUR BASEMENT AND WRITE A FUCKING LETTER YOU DOUCHE BAG

I KNOW YOU ARE AUSTRALIAN BUT YOU GET THE POINT. YOU SHOULD MAKE A TWITTER AND MAKE SURE THAT TRUMP KNOWS THAT Sup Forums ISNT DOWN FOR ANOTHER NEEDLESS WAR.

WOW, THIRD TIME IVE SEEN THIS SAME SHITTY PASTA TODAY!!!

>t. you really should try harder, this board knows who you are and where you come from

Where's that fuckface?

You do realize that the US owns all the nukes that are Britcuck and Francuck soil right? Dumb fuck.

Have fun when we detonate them in their silos, supercomputers have ran simulations 100,000 times where every country on this fucking dirt rock tried destroying the US without nukes, the US won every fucking time.

With nukes we kill everyone but are forced into the heart land due to radiation you cuck.

>No arguments
>calls everone shill

you cant argue with an idiot.

HAHYAHAHAHAHAH

THE US OWNS THE NUKES IN BELGIUM AND THE NETHERLANDS.

FRANCE AND BRITAIN HAVE INDEPENDENT NUCLEAR PROGRAMS,

HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?

LOL

SURE YOU COULD BLOW UP THE PLANET BUT AMERICA WILL JUST DIE IN THE PROCESS. THE ONLY ONES WHO BENEFIT FROM THIS ARE THE BILLIONAIRES WITH LITERAL FALLOUT VAULTS.

▲▲

So not wanting a nucĺear war is considered idiotic now?

Are you fucking retarded?

Seriously think about what you are typing. DO you really believe it?

you moron ... hillary was up for a real war with russia

meanwhile this NK bullshit has escalated as the fatty's suspecting he's next with no wars around (Saddam, Gadaffi ... Assad)

The US Stores up to 300 nukes in Britain and France at any time you fucking retard. L2intel