Do something you fucking cowards

At what point will we decide this aint okay? At what point will we decide to save CHILDREN?

twitter.com/BRANDONHILTON/status/943312176487518209
twitter.com/BRANDONHILTON/status/948340281115541504

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IwaJeuWxO8
youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=WXqh-SXyVt0
youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8
youtube.com/watch?v=qAMu6WeYmo8
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let them keep going
the more the better
it's hard to overestimate just how badly this type of shit goes over with most of the country. just let them keep digging deeper

This is the future we chose. Buckle up because there's no going back.

Its never too late. No matter how far down the line

>At what point will we decide to save CHILDREN?

1. Why should I care what morons do to their defective offspring?
2. Who the fuck are you to tell me I should care about people unrelated to me by blood?

Everything dies. I'm not wasting my time worrying about brats.

The World is fucked up

God gives you the body and intelligence to do good,

and THIS is how you thank him?

Also don't you realize this makes it that much less likely for this person to procreate? Let it happen. If he turns out gay, the future has been done a favor, by your logic, right?

on the day of the rope no degenerate will be spared, be it man or boy

>God gives you the body and intelligence to do good,
God gave me my body and mind to ensure my own survival.
The more time I spend trying to help other people survive, the less time I can devte to myself.

tl;dr, I'm selfish. Tough shit. Those who are tough enough and vigilant enough will survive.

Jesus gave his body and time for the world, so shouldnt we?

And I thought we the Greeks waste the digits all the time.

I'm not Jesus. I won't come back to life 3 days after I die. When I die, it's over. So I plan to live as long as possible, learn and experience as much as possible, and not be bothered by other people's burdens.

I got my own shit to take care of. And I don't ask for help.

Indeed.

I welcome the destruction of (((civilization))) so I see nothing wrong here

I bet you do.

Thank you for your service so far.

This course has been decided since the birth of Liberalism two hundred some odd years ago. Man has sold its destiny for the Faustian promise of freedom and progress for its own sake. Ever since, Man's lower nature has been unshackled, free to experience all the earthly pleasures world has to offer, free to drink from the fountain of knowledge until they drank up all that they can, free to choose and renounce their gods, free to create their own destiny as they saw fit. Man has let his passions roam free, becoming a slave to his own base impulses and desires. He has lost the ability to restrain the Beast, and master his own will. There is no way he can learn; that Art has been lost. There is no way to stop the inevitable fall of civilization due to humanity's animalistic lust for pleasure. The momentum is far too great. Instead, our only hope is to push it forward until society consumes itself in the perishing flames of hedonism. Only then will a chosen few who mastered the Art and kept it secret will extend there hands towards those who blindly claw themselves out of the ashes of the old world, and pull them out in deliverance to the light of a new Golden Age!

>pull them out

I'll kick them back the fuck in

spooked me

The end times are near. Or at least the end of current era. More of this degeneracy will pop up so the biblical prophecies of the apocalypse will come to pass. Then God will intervene and Jesus will come.

The libs totally want to legalise pedophilia and there doing it with the transgender agenda. They are forcing tranny acceptance, then letting kids get into this little game thus sexualizing kids and next step is legalising pedophilia. I can see canada doing that soon with all the other fucked up liberal and tranny shit hitting the fan in that country

The kid will likely kill himself in the future so things will sort itself out.

Everyone could see it with the child pageants when the victims of grooming where girls. But now that it's being done to boys, the same people who condemned those child pageants are applauding that same fucking grooming of boys.

People are content they never knew struggle, never felt hungry or tasted blood in their mouth.

So the indulge and let others indulge in it

Once a year there come 2 BDSM ships into the harbour, one is for lesbians only the other is a mix of everything

Prime degeneracy goes on there, people fucking in the open, wife swapping etc.

A crowd always gathers when they're about to leave, my boss was there as well he saw a family with their kids simply standing there on the grounds just watching the degeneracy.

When he talked to them why exactly they would bring their kids to see shit like that he got scoffed at: "Mind your own business"

Babylon is real

wtf thats not a real person

never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake

parents are total degenerates..this is the exact situation where only a few years ago childrens aid would have taken that kid away and nobody would have questioned why

there's a webbum of an incredibly sinister gay man looking at a kid in drag like he's a particularly enticing cake. Anyone have it? It should be posted on social media as a reply to every story about degenerate kids

Look at that dumb fucking roastie smiling. The type of bitch who would charge you with rape for saying hi to her on the street but votes to give these faggots the right to have their own miniPoo sex slave.

Is that over here in AUS? That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

>lactatia

Underrated

It is too late to save Lactatia.

People really don’t care about stuff like that. Only economics ultimately affect masspolitics.

>At what point will we decide to save CHILDREN?

Sadly, this will have to run its course and end in 2023 or thereabouts when all these drag children turn around and sue the fuck out of their parents for neglect or even bring them into court on child abuse charges.

hello newfag

This faggot is going to be bullied so much, he'll be dead by 16.

Hes right, theres no way people are going to wake up from their selfish and hedonistic "high" until the very world around them burns

When it’s little girls being groped it’s always “no they know what they’re doing, they’re old enough to make choices. Mary was only 13 you know. Age of consent is completely just a made up thing.”

As soon as it’s a boy putting a wig on his own head, suddenly hypocrit Sup Forums is exploding with indignation and outrage.

>This is what /leftypol/ actually believes.

If the world ain't gonna wake up until it's burning, all we have to do is start a fire.

Sup Forums literally tracks down pedo rings, how new are you faggot?

Says the actual faggot posting on one of the worst websites on the Internet. Why don't you go do something productive instead of sitting on Sup Forums getting angry at shit you can't control

It's Him from the Powerpuff Girls from old Cartoon Network!

youtube.com/watch?v=4IwaJeuWxO8

number of pedophiles arrested because of Sup Forums "tracking down pedo rings" : 0

The company that has the kid modeling their outfits is a fetish costume shop. Pedophilia in plain sight.

>the worst website on the internet
holy kek reddit invasion wasnt a meme

Have you seen this kid's father? He looks at him the same way.
Don't even get me started on Liev Schreiber's kids. I mean what kid puts the handlebar of a scooter in his mouth like he's sucking a dick?

The worst part is the people will just pretend nothings wrong and act shocked when the kid exposes the creep.
Normies are fucking retarded.
RuPaul is regarded as a 'gay icon' despite the fact he promoted the sexualization of an 8 year old kid.

And what kind fo dead dresses up his pre-teen son like a sex bomb from a movie?

Then again, Schreiber is, of course, Jewish, so...

Pol likes to amuse itself by mucking around pretending to track down pedo rings but has absolutely 0 success. You don’t ever actually follow up on those threads, do you faggot?

Point still stands.

As if there was any doubt

Is this kid fag?

>PROJECTING
>Sup Forums is one person and he is like this

>It having success or not was my point

>what hope is there
None. Women have decided pedophilia is okay.
In their incessant need to have convenience and a world without regrets they have come to this conclusion.
Women have decided that sexualized children is okay.
When a mother can't be bothered to defend her own childrens morality and honor then who else will.
Remember, the Jew has only had such incredible success because women are ultimately children. Children who only care about an easy, regret free life.

I'm actually very proud of Lactatia and the support she gets. You attacking her is immoral and against all of what our good Lord teaches us.
Granted we can't all be Catholics but consider the teachings of Jesus and what He would have done.

(((They))) want our children.

he's got an arse like a clowns pocket

Goddamn

>The libs totally want to legalise pedophilia
No idea Roy Moore was a liberal. Explains a lot.

Jews don' t need you to have children anymore. The immigrants will do that for you. Jews will just continue to shit out degeneracy after degeneracy, while your women gooble that shit up, put it in articles and infect most of your society.

THIS

Kinda proves how the right wing is self destructive.

This is what happens when we turn our backs on God. All of these posts contain people under demonic influence

Wrong on every count

Not an argument.

>You attacking her is immoral and against all of what our good Lord teaches us.

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it." Matthew 7:13

"Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?" Matthew 7;15-16

"Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire" Matthew 7:18-19

We've got a lot of bad fruit we pretend is good.

>fucking little boys will be made perfectly legal in your lifetime
Can't wait.

In 10-15 years all the sex abuse will come out.

Conveniently omitting the best portion.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged because the judgements you give are the judgements you will get, and the standard you use will be the standard used for you." Matthew 7:1-2

And don't forget Mark 4:1-8

kek

>Conveniently omitting the best portion.
>the first two lines that are clarified by the lines I posted
Wew

>trying to justify children being brainwashed with the parable of the sower
Holy fuck you're dumb.

By the chosen few who mastered the art you mean north korea, right?

Clearly the seed hasn't grown within you and your heart is hardened by satan. Do not judge and especially not children as they are innocent.

>1 child out of billions
Who gives a fuck

boypucci

We need a Shadman version of this boy.

When we worked at this restaurant last year. I saw this 5 year old kid and his mom was calling him "she". Saying that he suffers from other mental shit. Looked like a normal kid. Mom was obvious single mother feminist.

Elaborate please. Where was this?

>Give an inch...

>lactatia
>kids not trolling trolls harder than older trolls troll

I'm comfortable with being expected to not brainwash a healthy child into a flagrant pervert, thank you.
This kid's parents would be drawn and quartered in a sane society.

Has anyone else reached a point where all they feel is absolute despair? Complete moral degeneration is the progress we embrace. We've far surpassed Weimar levels of degeneracy by now. Most people are completely ignorant of this. Most people will look at something like this and either fully support it or feel slightly uncomfortable but still tolerate it because society tells them too.

Kid will probably kill himself after puberty anyway.

Kid's a freak

youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg youtube.com/watch?v=WXqh-SXyVt0 youtube.com/watch?v=I6XTmAlOuY8 youtube.com/watch?v=qAMu6WeYmo8 youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

>millions of views
>positive like ratios

Holy shit, isnt this the Wonderloli cosplayer?

Let kids do what they do best, bully the fuck out of this freak.

Fuck when did Sup Forums become pic related?

north koreans and prepper NEETs

When we decided enough is enough you fucking pedophile. You'll hang too

>when did Sup Forums become pic related
Sup Forums used to think a LOT about little children, you filthy plebbit immigrant. Learn the history and culture of this site or go back to your internet gulag.

who is we

oh shlomo you are simply sick. gas therapy recommended

When we grew up

Is that the opening scene from Reviewbrah's reimagining of Taxi Driver?

About fucking time a group of people give a fuck about male abuse don't you think? All we ever hear about is "muh poor girls".