I'm not sure what to make out of Aki threatening dog rape

I'm not sure what to make out of Aki threatening dog rape.

Aki worst girl confirmed yet again.

It was rather refreshing seeing her get put in her place, then pretty sad she went crazy and did what she did.

what she do

kidnapped the guy's dog and threatened to have her dogs to rape it

>39.7
Who cares, when is this shit really ending?

Well no, as the end revealed, Yoshino photoshopped those pictures.

But she was still threatening to have his dog raped, even if she hadn't actually kidnapped it.

Never apparently. The author keeps releasing side chapters even though he said the series was ending 3 months ago.

See you next month with 39.8, good times!

What an awful person she is.

>39.11
I will be so angry

Another fucking side-chapter
Fuck this author
Finish the damn series already you piece of shit

Worst of all is that Masamune will still back down from the revenge.

Aki's characterization in this chapter is completely out of wack

Man, the chapter started out so well with Masamune following the prince cruel with one of those glowing batons and Yoshino beating him up with an umbrella.
What kind of psychotic asshole threatens dog rape?!

Aki isn't a bitch they said
She was a good girl they said

>I'm not sure what to make out of Aki threatening dog rape
None of us is. My god, what is wrong with her?
What's wrong with the people in that school who treat her normally after that?
What's wrong with Tiv?!

No one with an IQ over 45 claimed she was a good girl.
Now watch the twisted apologetics they'll come up with as to why threatening to rape his dog was perfectly reasonable payback for insulting her after she insulted him first.

EVEN SATAN IS DISGUSTED
AKIFAGS BTFO

The chapter meant make sense
Her dogs died so who's dogs are those?

Masamune got his revenge though.

"No sense", fuck

Holy shit, she even dragged poor Yoshino into it.
She was sleepy over working in the shot composition, she made Yoshino skip sleep to make a photo to threaten dog rape on someone else
Fuck's sake, I know if I had to skip sleep to make a picture so my bratty, fucked up boss could threaten to have someone's dog raped, I'd really wonder what I was doing with my life

I dropped the anime after Fatty impostor showed up
Isn't this dog rape threat too edgy for a generic shitty misunderstandings romcom? Like what the fuck was the author thinking?

Didn't find the raws, but the translated version only says she worked in the shot composition, which doesn't necessarily have to do with photoshop

>fatty imposter
It's a fat girl stealing his identity so she can marry Aki and steal her money. She gets found out eventually

>Isn't this dog rape threat too edgy for a generic shitty misunderstandings romcom?
It's a side chapter, they're usually nonsensical

I am just amazed, and how were people's reactions so weak? No way she'd have a single supporter in that damn school after word about this got out.
There is your revenge, Masamune, how didn't you capitalize on this? Do you know how much politicians would pay to get an opponent on the record saying they are going to get someone's dog raped?!
Frog dude should have just looked at her in disbelief and asked if she really just threatened to rape his dog

>they're usually nonsensical
None of them was really nonsensical so far, they've been pretty normal.
Going shopping or doing stupid shit with the class rep is not really comparable to threatening dog rape

>massive bitch
>selfish
>Self centered
>bully
>Glutton
>Lazy
>shit personality in general
>Flat chest
Any reason why I shouldn't shoot a massive load to her right now?

Remember to do it after you exchange your vows

I hope you aren't going to take responsibility.

You don't want to be known as the guy who fucked a dog-rapist enabler?

Another side chapter?
Sudden nonsensical escalation on the level of threatening rape?
I'm not even going to bother reading this one, the last chapter wore me out.
Maybe the author's trying to see how he can piss people off.

Makes me think Tiv regretted having Aki and Masamune end up together and so is trying to delay the inevitable as much as possible.

There's no point to the revenge since he found out they were both tricked.

The one who deserves to get their shit pushed in is the maid for being a shitter.

Tiv has nothing to do with this, she's just the illustrator. I'm not even sure the author is responsible for it, considering the pacing suddenly hit a brick wall and the series was doing pretty decently for a while. Remember, editors can easily force series to go way past their initial finale - Dragonball is a famous example of this.

What could the reason be, though? Milking their first "big" series with some last-minute stalling to get the most out of those animebucks? Trying to "turn off" people who liked Aki? Prepping people to be pissed off when they rush the ending chapter, with said ending chapter being the sole time we see Aki and Masamune doing couple things together instead of a couple of fluffy romcom chapters like that?

I have no idea, and at this point I'm past caring. I just want it over with. I suggest checking out Kaguya wants to be confessed to if you liked this series.

Maid's only mistake was involve Masamune, Aki totally deserved it for being a little shit.

But he got it, on Yoshino.

Maid does not deserve this suffering.
Echoing what user said, her only mistake was including Masamune, but other than that it was completely and utterly justified.

What the fucking fuck was that?

Threatening the dude with raping his own freaking dog over being called flat? Hell, if i was dude i'd probably pop a vein from anger since i adore animals.

It's probably staged but still, that was extremely low blow, it feels out of character even. Honestly he should have reported her ass for kidnapping. He had witnesses of her treat, even if it was fake, it would be quite a problem for her and i assume her parents would be pissed.

>I suggest checking out Kaguya wants to be confessed to if you liked this series.
Dude, I love Kaguya.
Far more than I ever liked this series to be honest.

Are you both stupid? The maid was pure fucking shit too. She was selfish because "muh master" was having fun with someone other than her, and involved him ON PURPOSE.

Don't try to excuse her. While Aki did go overboard on her hate for men, it's a LITTLE understandable due to the circumstances surrounding it. She still deserves a lot of shit for it of course.

But, the maid is in no way excused. She was a selfish little whore who ruined her master's personality, and her friendship over a petty thing. She's basically the reason she became a shit.

>it would be quite a problem for her and i assume her parents would be pissed.
Little shit tied Yoshino to fireworks and cut out the scalp of her favorite doll and all that happened was Yoshino's mom asked her to play nice with her.
Plus, I doubt the money she wastes on making those huge middle fingers to the idiots who confess to her are done behind her parents back, they probably just don't care/spoil her to no end.

Either you're ignorant or you're baiting.
Aki bullied her and made her seem unneeded. Yoshino was just a toy

>over a petty thing
Aki was treating her like shit always, she deserved it. The only victim here is Masamune.

I think she never took that into account, she was bothered, but she was happy to be valued by her. Her actions were sprung forth from the fact she was little by little not giving her as much attention i believe.

She was spoiled yeah, i don't disagree on her deserving a lesson on that. But her basis for what she did was not because of the mistreatment, that's the problem.

She acted on impulse and said mean things, both things children are known for doing, and she felt bad for it pretty much immediately after.
And don't you blame her bitchiness on Yoshino, even before that she was already going around tying the poor girl to fireworks

>who ruined her master's personality
She was already like that but only towards Yoshino, it's just that she decided to extend her bitchiness towards males after that incident.

Wasn't it more like her being overly spoiled and thinking she didn't mind what she did to her?

The thing against the guys is actually pure mean spirited shit. The maid is just her acting spoiled.

I love how the author just tacked on a panel with the maid tired at the end saying she was sleepy after spending all night making the photo as if that makes it all better.

Tiv isn't the author.

>Aki dislikes you-> Insults and elaborate dog-raping threats
>Aki doesn't dislike you-> Still a chance she might tie you to fireworks or destroy your favorite toy just because
How can anyone like this character?

I don't think the maid ever voiced her displeasure of it, did she? She was taught to obey and make her master happy. She probably thought saying no or saying she didn't like it would go against that or something.

Just me assuming, but it makes sense.

The picture diary said she cried after Aki destroyed her doll, but her mom just told her to suck it up
She also wrote she was scared of the fireworks and drew herself crying

>I don't think the maid ever voiced her displeasure of it, did she?
Maybe not, Yoshino is rather unexpressive and the one panel we see her crying in we see that even back then, her crying was pretty subdued.
Even then, that is no fucking excuse for tying another human being to fireworks.

Honestly her characterization was very weird in this chapter
She doesn't go this far on any of the other chapters

Guessing because this is a side-chapter which is unimportant but it's still weird and inconsistent

>None of them was really nonsensical so far, they've been pretty normal.
Somebody missed the chapter where Makabe's dad turns into a loli, his loli mom into a milf and his little sister into a hottie by swallowing drugs

>there are people who defend the monster called Aki as "best girl"

Unbelievable.

>it feels out of character even
Because IT IS out of character
Aki never did anything near this crazy in the regular chapter

>Little shit tied Yoshino to fireworks
When she was fucking 5 years old

Why are we supposed to be happy for Aki and Masamune getting together?

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

Yoshino a best. A BEST.

Except that's not true.

>What's wrong with Tiv?!
Tiv only draws.
Writer is another person, and pretty bad at that.

We are? I thought the whole manga was supposed to be some hidden statement on masochism.

>Aki threatening dog rape
So the author wrote himself in a corner and don't know what the fuck to do anymore.
And I was wondering if this clusterfuck could get worse.

That was an obvious fantasy sequence. This is worse by skewing into the uncanny valley of characterization.

>tsunderefags were unironically whiteknighting this bitch and claiming she dindu nuffin
My sides. She was an irredeemable bitch from the very first chapter, and this just cements that fact yet again. This kind of shit is why tsunderes are hated by everyone.

She's Yoshino's canon girlfriend, so back off.