Can some autist post media redpills like this?

Can some autist post media redpills like this?
I'll try to redpill my GF the weekend, starting by the FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk
youtube.com/watch?v=-G28XN6u3g4
reddit.com/r/newscontradictions/
archive.is/Giz8N
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/10/17/remember-its-illegal-to-possess-wikileaks-clinton-emails-but-its-different-for-the-media-says-cnns-chris-cuomo/?utm_term=.f4e73ef9ef57
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeeeeeeeees MOAR

Lol this is what he fell 4?

Holy shit, the jews are so fucking brazen, looks like they are still accustomed to old media where they could lie and it would take years before their bullshit was detected and debunked.

this thread is the greatest redpill for the (((media)))

GOLDEN makes me kek 11/10

I love this shit. Easiest red pill to give to anyone

It can be swallowed easily. This is the first step. Then comes the question: if the media all lies, then (((who))) controls it?
Then the white genocide pill: WHY?

have a whole folder

rare

one of my favorites

she only uses "terror attack" when a white guy injured some muslims with a car

This one's actually really fucked up.

keep em coming user! you are doing god's work. I'm making my own folder now.

This might just be one of the best, most normie friendly redpills to use for redpilling. The exact second it was clear to the elite that Trump was going to walk away with the election they changed their tune from "Trump is a literal Hitler for implying the election can be rigged" to "COLD WAR IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS".

The next best one is the Trayvon Martin case. There's so much shit that the media covered up and blatently manufactured it'll make a normie's head spin.

More on big news organisations like WAPO, NYT, BBC?
cnn is enough, they are destroyed

This thread is making me sick.
100% get this thread to the normies.

I actually experienced this when i visited washington DC. In my hotel in the morning it looked like pandemonium on CNN, DRUMPH protests at the white hous

Then i got to the white house you could hear a pin drop and there was a tiny section of clearly paid protestors like this

>Fashion Writer
what do you expect?

How "environmental" groups operate.

wew

here you go
>context:
Puerto Rico
Anderson cooper sits on his knees in a ditch because even a hurricane isn't juicy enough for CNN to air without embellishment

Cnns never quite destroyed enough

These memes are going to be more effective than anything I've used to show media bias.

true
easiest way to prove your Point is the fact that they disprove themselv on a regular basis.
just post it and
>q.e.d.

Even when it's taken out of context it's still true, if they could handle it they wouldn't have PTSD.

That gottobe a shop

papers have been doing that for YEARS bro. Now that physical media is dying just wait until they start tailoring the story based on your IP address.

Why? you dont think newspapers print different editiond for different markets? Refer to the above 50 memes for even more damaging info

welcome. You're now here forever.

Philly.com is literally shit at reporting in a lot of cases. Bloomberg bribed a bunch of politicians in Philadelphia to pass a Soda Tax of 1.5 cents per ounce, and Philly.com kept putting out articles in favor of it. It actually cost a lot of jobs in the city. I’ve also seen the occasional article published that wouldn’t have been accepted by my grade school teachers.

this was a watershed moment

i wonder if you could troll when they do this by standing in the shot with a parabolic mirror

Just watch stuff like on Jimmey Kimmel or fox where they interview people on the street asking them if they like Hillary or Bernies tax plans and people love them, and then are speechless when told its actually Trumps tax plan. WTF HATE DRUMPF!!

youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk
youtube.com/watch?v=-G28XN6u3g4

>FAKE NEWS
I just happen to have a folder full of these gems.

I've seen people doing that before, but Jimmy "waah my baby's going to die because I have a $35M net worth but no socialized medicine" Kimmel doing one? Seems unlikely.

thread can be slided

reddit.com/r/newscontradictions/

>inb4 reddit
might be more redpills here

Yes, This one is real. One of my more cherished CNN screenshots...

It was decreasing from 2012 to 2016, and increased in 2017. The media was right in this one.

"Pressuring" is different from explicitly asking to downplay Russia probe. No contradiction and the media is okay on this one.

Not denying is not the same as confirming. He explicitly denies it in the second pic. No problem here.

The first one is judging the way his steak is cooked, not Trump himself. The second one is against people who explicitly judge people on their steaks. No problem here.

The rest of the news headlines are contradictory shit

bullshit. post source

I refuse to believe this is real.

Bumping all these gay ass flags
Sage slide threads

>The first one is judging the way his steak is cooked, not Trump himself.

>Says "You are what you eat" underneath headline.

archive.is/Giz8N
A selection of lines:
"You may hate him for his lies or for his racism, but now you can hate him for how he takes his filet mignon. It’s almost as if he’s threatened by any possible life remaining in the meat."
"The Daily Meal goes as far to say that anyone who like their steaks well-done is a 'bad person.'"
"When you cast your vote for president this year, think about how the candidates interact with the world on a more intimate level....How would they navigate a menu at a nice meal out?"
They are, in fact, criticizing Trump himself because Huffpo is utter garbo.

>I refuse to believe this is real.
Pic was related to project Veritas. I can't source it again, and they took it down...it was similar to this statement, which also CNN has deleted that video too.

Enjoy the source.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/10/17/remember-its-illegal-to-possess-wikileaks-clinton-emails-but-its-different-for-the-media-says-cnns-chris-cuomo/?utm_term=.f4e73ef9ef57

again, I cannot find the source. they removed it. It was real, but they deleted it. Thankfully they couldn't delete all the proof of Cuomo making the statements on air.