So we all agree that Pitbulls are nigger dogs. What about Rottweilers?

So we all agree that Pitbulls are nigger dogs. What about Rottweilers?

go prep the bull moose that fucks your beaver wife you fucking idiot. no bump. kys.

Best dawg evah.

They're great doggos. Also they were bread as herd dogs not fighting dogs. They aren't even close to shitbulls.

gud bois

Buy a German Shepherd and name it Judy Stroyer

Half nig dog.

Better than Pit Bull but still a nigger.

Dey good bois, but poor doggos get hip problems.

great dogs

rotties are ultimate pol dog

Nigbulls deserve to be gassed.

Rottweilers are good because they don't tend to randomly attack people for no reason. Rottweilers are comparable to white people, capable of high levels of violence but only with reason. Pit bulls are comparable to niggers because their violence is random and for no reason.

Yea. Refuse all dogs. Man doesn't deserve them.

Dog are niggers in general, cats are white.

>Man doesn't deserve them.
This

Iceland is correct. Dogs need to go back to Africa

What about my dogs?

First one is duke

Second one is ruby

Belgian shepherds are pretty cool.

Your dogs look like something a faggot would keep in his purse

That is a dog for faggots

Smaller dogs are less of a hasel

They were the 'pitbulls' of last generation. Dobermans were the ones before that. German Shepard before that. No dog breed, not even pit bulls, are murder machines. There are less than 30 dog related fatalities in the usa each year, despite something like 30 million dogs. Hell, there are something like 2 million pit bulls and they are only linked to 10 to 15 deaths a year despite being one of the most commonly abused breeds in the USA.

The entire argument of breed specific legislation is stupid.

White roid-head inked douchebags with big pickups. Literally, “do you even lift?” brahs

Great dogs. Very intelligent, easy to train.

Would recommend.

I suppose proper English is too much of a hassle too you faggot dog loving nigger.

Gay dog for gay people. An old woman’s dog at best.

Had to yell at her to sit there and let you take a picture. Can see in her eyes she doesn't respect you leaf...she fears you.
>fuck you maple nigger

Rottweilers are a strong & intelligent alpha breed that are commonly used to demonstrate this and scare pathetic soyboys like OP.

Because they are so intelligent, they are trusted to know when to attack only threats and not friends and can be trained to do just about anything else such as herding sheep & cattle.

Pitbulls, on the other hand, have a genetic nig DNA that makes them go batshit at anytime no matter how well they are treated. They were bred mainly to kill eachother and were then used by tryhards and niggers to intimidate/kill anyone that looked at them the wrong way.

Just get them from a good breeder.

Inbred rotties tend to have bipolar pretty bad.

I suppose so

Cats are the official pets of soy boys everywhere.

Awesome.

This. High dirtbag owner majority

apologuise for Nothing!

Rotties are amazing, far from nigger bulls

Smaller poops ftw

>a hassle too you faggot dog loving nigger
durr durr dr

My friend growing up had 6 rottweilers, 5 kids and a mom. They attacked niggers on sight so our black friend couldn't come over lmao
Was a bummer at the time but now we laugh about it :)

Small dogs are okay. My moms got a yorkie. Gets along fine with the bigger dogs.

Rotties are literally some of the best
doggos you could ever have.

Check this soyboy here!

What did you say about my cat faggot?

Doggo was 4 months away from turning 10. Died one morning in march in her sleep; well she woke up to having a heart attack or something and was shaking violently till we put her down at the vet.

Other than that, one of the greatest experiences I'll ever have was with that bitch.

Nah the ultimate Sup Forums dog is either the German Shepard or the Rhodesian Ridgeback

A yorkie was used to run line for troop come during WWI through debris filled trenches.

So they get a special spot on the list of great breeds.

If you could house train a lynx id get one.

bark all day, all night, confront and they run, rinse lather repeat

... fyi the little shits are barking at nothing.. nothing. air. leaves. bark bark bark. owner: isn't she just so cute? dog: i am barking out of just utter fear of existing and realizing no one cares.

1. Wolf/husky hybrid
2. German Sheppard
3. Husky

This is true, soyboys love them because they cuck the hell out of their owners at all times.

A literal bitch

Ruby barks like crazy to the rats and birds

Of course using the same logic, Sgt stubbs was a pit bull who actually got the rank of sergeant for capturing a kraut spy during the war and warning troops when gas shells were coming.

SNOW NIGGER DOGS, LEAF

>having a small snow leopard to guard your home

that said, all SMALL framed normal felines are for homos

Huskies are a meme my dude. Can be nice and pretty good listeners when they get older but till they hit 7 are kinda complete pains in the ass.
t. alaskan that has seen enough and been around enough

>Rottweilers
God tier dogs.

My german blood boils for boxers

Cool? i have german blood in me too

Stubby was a Boston Terrier you retard.

Yellow labs are best.

This.

Best doggos, served Roman Empire

>Sup Forums what about my dogs?
>I chose these dogs because I, a lazy fuvk and wanted a hassle free dog that requires no work on my part
Sup Forums is all about hard work and good results.
Or rather autistic work and surprising results, but the sentiment is the same.
Man is a shepherd, you have animal husbandry in your DNA, and you chose two dogs for women that require absolutely no animal husbandry, and gives you no results.
You mind as well get a cat and get it declawed you faggot.

Huskies are just craved by low test betas who wished they had the same piercing blue eyes.

Those dogs were purely bred to work/live in cold environments not be showcased to distract people from how ugly the owner is. It's in fact animal abuse to keep them in such warm areas for too long.

This
I feel bad for my shep in the alaskan summertime ffs, I get pissed when i see people with double coated dogs in wrong climates.
Kinda like niggers out of africa and achmeds outa the sand box.

Ridgebacks are shit tier, they have constant spinal problems because of the stupid fucking ridge.

For some reason I assume that everyone who has a husky fucks it

I was told that with age, they get the hip problem... thats the breeds thing..

You must be jewish

LOL

Rotweillers are terrific dogs.

Not violent at all unless trained to be. And I'm not able to say that with certainty about pit bulls.

Looks comfy great for hugs

Ex used to have a big Rotty. He used to think he was a lapdog, but he was a good boy. Getting a house this year and thinking about maybe getting a Rotty and a cat.

If your dog can't tear a shitbull in half, it isn't a real dog.

pretty much

neo mastiffs and cane corsos

user,your dog is growing stronger
you probably should do something before shit hits the fan

Retards are concerned with human aggressiveness but will take rotts over pits. And I thought the autism thing was a joke.

They good boys 4 sure

Huskies are pains in the ads for weak owners. They are very smart and independent, so they will challenge for dominance constantly. If you break them of that, they are fantastic dogs. If you are a faggot and baby them, they will walk all over you. Border collies can be that way too. The more intelligent dogs take more training, but it pays off in the long run.

that moment when all you breed elitists realise mutts are better than any inbred purebreed. Does anyone here work with dogs at all?

They're great dogs.
>get dog as a puppy from a shelter
>cute little fucker
>turns out he's a mix of rottweiler and german shepherd
>reserved
>energetic when he wants to play
>knows he can't be openly aggressive to humans
>smart as hell
>loyal
>little shit always challenges me for dominance

Make sure they've got some mutt in them, though. Better they look a little goofy than have heart and hip problems.

Salem aleicum mohammed!

My father had 3 rotties when I was a kid, during winter I used to tie a sled one's collar and it dove me through my backyard.
Too bad we can't remove their tails anymore due to law. Rotties look much worse with tails.

Now I live in a place infested with chechens and those niggers fear the dog as much as the devil.

I got a peke now and ehev though he's like 10" high and weigh 6 kilos they still never go closer to me than 3 meters.

With a rottie I would made my hood white again.

Deport all brown dogs, Make Aussies Great Again.

>abuse to keep them in warm areas
Myth thrown around by morons. Their coat protects them against hot sun and from freezing cold. You sound exactly like this crazy neurotic contrarian Jew I know who likes to say shit that's false to bother people.

yes and i can name 12 pure breed dogs better than the average mutt
>husky
>german shepherd
>gold retreiver
>labs
>jack russel
>yorkie
>daschie
>doberman
et al.
i could go on but the point is pure breds are generally better than the average mutt

no such thing as a "nigger dog"
only a nigger owner
not the dogs fault.

>What about Rottweilers?
they are God-tier dogs. I have a boxer-rotti mix (+four labs), and he is by far my best hunting dog, and security dog, high energy. Can be a bit silly but a great dogger

Pitbulls aren't really a problem it's the niggers and white trash that own them and raise them to be "tough" that ruins them.

Rottweilers are good doggos, very loyal great protectors.

What a cute pupper. are shepards hard to raise?

Not particularly, they are quite active so you need to play with them, the ultimate NEET dog is a retriever

How common is dog ownership in India Pajeet? Also thanks for the intel.

I love my Rotts.

Yeah genius. Tell us about all the wolfdogs youve owned.

Second worse dog next to pitbulls, but only a fraction as bad.

The only guy i knew with a rotti (theyre actually not very common here) had his dog tear a jack russel to death and got his dog put down. Are they prone to violence? I did hear the russel was the agitator and those are usually agressive by default.

Wouldn't you ?

Really depends on how you raise them and take care of them. My male is a runt and American breed, so he's usually very meek, but I've noticed he gets very protective of food when the female is near or if someone unknown to him gets close to me. My female has the balls of the house. She's German breed and built like a damn tank. Barks at anyone that gets near the house or near my car when she's in it. I've only had a confrontation happen once with my male dog, and that's when the neighbor's dog jumped out the window in their house and came at me. I took my male dog with me cause I didn't want him killing the dog just in case. Overall, I've yet to have one problem with them. Most people are too scared to mess with them anyway.

It's common among middle class, we have street dogs so a lot of people just feed them and play with them as pets

Any dog can be dog aggressive. Big dogs especially need to be socialized with dogs and people. Mine loves the dog park and has never bit.