Alex Jones = bullshit conman

>spend decades camplainging about endless war on drugs, endless wars, and mass surveillance and abolishment of civil liberties
>jumps on trump train and now is just another rush Limbaugh hannity neocon mouth peice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lAlbpaoAtw
youtu.be/6daCKIJ4VjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a shame since his old friend is awake to the JQ, pic related

Jonestein folder dump incoming

Whoops, wasn't Jonestein. Gotta clean up my folders. But Trump is surrounded by jooz too, go figures that Jonestein shills so hard for Trump

I'd like to rip the cunts head off and shit down his neck

Keep it up

WHAT IF HE WAS ALWAYS ON THEIR SIDE AND WAS JUST PLAYING YOU UNTIL IT WAS HIS TURN TO RULE

He is a nutritional supplement salesman. He uses his comedy show to market his supplements. If he was ever more than that to you, then you got had.

Shut up Steve Bannon you faggot

stay mad fagblue, no one buys your shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7lAlbpaoAtw

My god you people are sad

sage

When you think about it his 911 shilling suggests that's islamists and christians are evil versus the inoocent Jew.

Damn Aussie. Quit being a cringelord.

anyone watch this video yet? lmaooo

youtu.be/6daCKIJ4VjU

He literally and unironically is a Mossad agent working for STRATFOR.

>Bants that would embarrass a tumblr user

sage

God his act got old for me. He's an admitted actor playing a role when he's on the air.

He is memeworthy though.

he's got a point tho

Haha

>The fact that you watch this retarded Texan is an embarrassment to human civilization.

Whatever he took, it turned him red

So much energy thrown at two random faggots.
Too bad he doesn't focus on the JQ. His acting is the energy we need in our fight against a definable enemy: the Jew.

This is what peak male performance looks like.

He talks about how he's expanding live content and last year he did it by giving sleepy man David Knight and Alex's protege Owen Shroyer their own shows. He should give a few hours to the classic conspiracy theory format rather than Trump talk. Get back to talking about FEMA camps and shit.

Yeah no shit dude. Return to reddit where this would actually be news.

He's a greasy fucking nigger with the watermelon breath

This snake oil salesman know his low iq audience can't handle anything beyond talking points.

He's looking especially fat