Is is better to die a race traitor or a kissless virgin?

is is better to die a race traitor or a kissless virgin?

Who cares?

Fuck 'em, don't breed 'em.

Stop being a pussy you faggot

Become a chad race traitor

I’d unironically rather fuck the one on the right. The asian one looks like a washed up stripper who wears way too much makeup and has disgusting surgically enlarged tits.

>is is better to die a race traitor or a kissless virgin?
yes

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

I don't find either of these women attractive desu
I understand that one could consider them both attractive women, but neither seem to home in on my personal preference

The ginger is way better. I'm serious.

virgins die alone; race traitors destroy their lineage.

This. The one on the left looks like she's all fat. The one on the right looks more athletic.

Don't fuck niggers or beaners or godamn goat fuckers you race traitor whore bitches.

Who cares. Do what you need to do to be happy, dont plan your life after Sup Forums

her tits are real though

Race Traitor, for men at least. Still not ideal. White women have the potential of having all white babies, asian women can only have half white babies. But if you aren't going to have an all white baby then it is better to make the asian lady have a half white baby than an all asian baby

Couldn't have posted a better example of a brown girl to compare?

;_;
>(((Simon Hammerstein)))

They look saggy and disgusting.

"Cho chang" is a whore
"ginny" looks like a normie

If you Sup Forums tards are white and want a girl like the left is fucking easy. You don't have to be handsome or suave or anything. All you need is some $$$. Asian women worship white cock.

That's not Katie Leung on the left.

I'd smash that anyday though

I am on the side of the virgin, overpopulation is a problem and the virgin life is the solution.

Because big tits? That's literally the only semi-attractive thing about the asian.

Beside her tits, the ginger is more attractive in every other way.

I've dated less fit and more ugly than ole Gingy. Still would, as long as Dean Thomas didn't get it all the way in.

Redheads are my weakness, and we need more of them. I'm a certified carrier, so I can help propagate rare phenotypes

As a former wizard who moved to Asia and got an Asian gf, let me tell you I was happier single.

ITS THE SAME THING YOU SAD FAGGOT. THE LESSER BIPEDAL HOMINID RACES ARE LIVESTOCK. ANTIQUATED FARM EQUIPMENT AT BEST. GO FUCK SOME ANIMALS AND KISS MONKEYS ALL YOU WANT, ENJOY THE STD'S AND CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS TO FUCKING PROPERTY.
pussy is nice and all. but the price has skyrocketed and the reality is that its not even close to worth it anymore. be productive, save currency and please stop making threads because I am going to skin any children you have for creating this garbage bait thread I was too high to not reply to and stopped halfway through.
tldr: kas the gikes, Wace nar row.

BIG ASS TITTIES AIN'T A CRIME, NIGGA

fucking non-whites but not breeding with them>dying a virgin>fucking non-whites and producing offspring with them

Not a kissless virgin, but I could have a 5/10 white woman tomorrow if I want one. I really hate to settle that low, I think looking to Europe for a wife may be a better answer due to the state of our culture right now.