HE'S A TITAN SHE'S A TITAN ARE THE WALLS FUCKING TITAN

HE'S A TITAN SHE'S A TITAN ARE THE WALLS FUCKING TITAN
>couple episodes later
EVERYTHING IS TITAN
hack writing 101

Isayama created a huge setting and then he only showed a tiny part of it from the point of view of the people who live inside the wall, creating a surreal horror story that is eventually revealed to be a lie. Underrated writing

also

THE TITANS WERE REGULAR PEOPLE ALL ALONG

It was literally Claymore 2.0

I mean, yeah?

Someone give me the details.

Did it get even more retarded than it already was or something like that?

all the titans are like the titan shifters in that theres a person in them except regular titans only think about eating people because if they eat a shifter they become a shifter and can become human again but die in like 10 years because reasons

oh and grisha's wife ate grisha's wife

Why are japs so obsessed with Germany and nordic things?

Attack on Titan
>titans are jotunn
>Ymir
>blonde blue eyed people everywhere

Overlord
>game is called Yggdrasil
>ice giants
>nine worlds
>one of dragon lords is implied to be jormundgand
>weapons named after major norse myth features, like albedo's ginnungagap

Dangit Ronpaul + Umineko
>spear of gungnir

And lets not forget Youjo Shenki, just in general. What's the appeal?

>Anime or manga takes place in fictional central europe

>Here's your character Yuji Kawasaki Honda Mitsubishi

The titans are literally no threat to humanity whatsoever, the people in the walls got trapped there hundreds of years ago because they are jews and everyone hates them

It's not really that, more like why they use myths nobody in the West seems to care about at all. I guess that's it then, like how Anno made cross-shaped explosions and threw kabbalah shit everywhere because it was exotic.

Retard spotted

Is it really that hard to understand that 10 examples, which you didn't manage to give, are still noting on the vast sea of manga and novels?

Manga rises on popularity by itself, so it's just that you are looking at examples that share this characteristic, and most of them on a short period of time, but if you look at manga as a whole there are no popular or unpopular myths that aren't explore. Each and every Japanese tale has been used as inspiration to death and back, and you see Arthurian stuff to death too, Romans and Ottomans, Gothic settings and the renaissance. Few stones are left unturned when there is so much competition and so many thematics done to death.

Now, that makes more sense. It got that feeling from the start, but when I told people they told me I was just delirious.

I suppose I talked with the wrong people, most of Sup Forums probably guessed as much. Humanity always ends up being the final enemy, not the heroes, on edgy manga.

Pretty much. Eren turns into a white bitch(even more than usually) to the point he forgets his dreams and even lets Historia eat him.

Don't forget Fate and K Project. It's mainly Nazi Germany they are a huge fan of for some odd reason.

you are confused and wrong

Dont forget the WMD titans from the latest chapter.
Isayama just stopped trying anymore.

Im not sure how did titanizers manage to become a lowest caste opressed by the usual humans
It was even pointed out in the manga that in the old times their powers were absolutely unmatched and they could have easily wiped out any non-titanizers from existance
In general the story keeps making less and less sense with each chapter, like titan powers now have a very clear class differentiation, but for some reason eren have 3 classes at the same time for some reason, some(?) of them only live 13 years, why people injected on the island instantly become brainless titans but in the war it was shown that they need some special titan scream to titanize after injection, now its the dude from the past supposedly remembering things from present
I hope its some extremely elaborate plot and not lost-style hack piling

>nobody in the West seems to care about
Yeah, what are those retards doing, creating stuff that's interesting to them instead of caring whats popular on the other side of the planet.

Please stop posting, retard.

Seven of the Nine chose to side with the enemy. And the king ran away and abandoned everyone to close himself off on the island.

Yes, theres mind wiping abilites and memories can travel through time. Also all the titans are defeated off screen and the villain shifters are barely a threat.

Eren and friends are just a fragment of humanity. Everyone else is living and thriving only their shitty walled city is surrounded by titans.
It's like that Japanese soldier in the Philippines who thought World War 2 was still going on 30+ years after it ended

>>titans are jotunn
But of course. Giants are either from the bible or norse lore. And the greek titans weren't actually giants, just the primordial beings.

Wait, is this shit full CGI now?
Glad I didn't even pick it up.

That's a shitty game, not even close to what the anime looks like.

>the author is a hack
Everyone knew that from day one.

Also, someone pls post that spurdo bls