Why the fuck was he so aggressive and emotional?

Why the fuck was he so aggressive and emotional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=UiUH-tWHbr8
my.mixtape.moe/jsewru.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=sSYLogZ7X4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Tim fucks everything up

Gold

his transition isnt going so well

Richard Spencer began the entire exchange by calling him autistic 3 times in about 5 minutes.

FPBP ever, /thread, omfg my sides and all the rest.

>WHAT COLOR AM I THINKING OF?!

when Sargon lost all credibility

Is Spencer wrong though?

> Nigger genes.

He hasn't learned self-control in debates.

I used to think he needed more practice but he's irredeemable

This was his chance to take down the big bad dickie... and he blew it. (predictably)

Same reason everyone here is aggressive and emotional.

Bitter, angry men who have been rejected by women all of their lives.

Not a fucking chance.

>Be a smug cunt that can't handle the bantz
>try to argue with hardened memesters
>OP is surprised smug cunts spaz like spergs
Meme flag GET OUT REEEEEEE

sargon spent his career beating up retards everyone considered a joke

spencer has an actual classical education in philosophy and is capable of defending his worldview in a coherent way

I'll have you know he's married with a (step) child!

he's got a boner for Richard spencer

*laughs while you're talking*

Sargon: lazily spending days in his computer chuckling at youtube footage of SJW retards that don't talk back

Spencer: Goes to college campuses to call them betas and retards and promote his idea of an ethnostate, strolls around the street during antifa riots under regular risk of assault

Sargon: motivated when Anita Sarkeesian started demanding less titties in his bugman video games

Spencer: motivated by Aristotlean treatises on poliics stating that ethnic homogeneity is necessary for a true democracy to flourish, is clasically educated.

He didn't stand a chance tbqh, Spencer has defended his position thousands of times. Sargon, well he doesn't really have anything to defend and he rarely does debate.

It's all artificial with Sargon, his entire existence is based off something he doesn't care to defend. There's absolutely no winning unless he's against people without arguments.

B-b-b-but what even ARE? White people?

Really makes you think right?

You can say that again.

He cares about the rights of individuals.

what is the core of sargon's worldview anyway?

he is an establishmentarian shill who wants 10,000 muslim immigrants a year instead of 1,000,000

that is the paradigm in which he operates it is amazing he is considered interesting or controversial at all

He's basically known for dickslapping SJWs.

>what is the core of sargon's worldview anyway?
Multi-racial utopianism. Same as any other liberal.

>what is the core of sargon's worldview anyway?

Individualism but he always acknowledges how other groups see themselves as groups and act in group interest it's just thinks everyone should stop caring about their group identity that way the ESS JAY DOOBLE YOUS will be BTFO.

I kind of have a boner for Richard Spencer.
He's a little bit effeminate. My gaydar goes off big time. Also, when he was asked about traps in the ethnostate, he basically said "a little bit of spice is a good thing" in other words he has a love of traps, as long as massive numbers aren't being brainwashed by kikery.

tl;dr pretty sure Richard Spencer is a faggot

Do people honestly think Spencer came off well in that debate? He dodged questions constantly. Although sargon was unnecessarily aggressive at points which didn't help.

In a shitshow anyone who retains their dignity comes off well.

>I'M TIRED IM GOING TO BED NOW!!
>Leaves stream but makes a hour long video immediately afterward.

Yeah he totally wasn't mad

I don't think so, tim

Anyone have the shot of Sargon telling twitter that he’s cucking his stepkid’s real dad? Thinks that because he’s in the picture now he’s cucking the other guy.Then he has to be explained to by a follower that the meaning of the term comes from cuckoos laying their eggs in another birds nest to be raised by the other bird and he’s the literal definition of a cuckold. It was fucking hilarious but I didn’t save it

Did we ever get an answer as to whether Laurence Fishburne is white? Would he be allowed in the ethnostate?

Please be real

THAT'S A LOADED QUESTION

the real question is
why does someone who thinks they have a real political position (muh enthostate) debating with e-celebs?

He can't handle the bants of the alt right and lashes out at the most popular alt right people because of this. It's highly ironic because he demands feminists not state that he is responsible for what his followers say to them while blaming spencer and MW for what alt right people say in their chats. Guy is a mess and is going to soon be BTFO by many people.

Spencer was pretty good but there were three problematic things he said.
1. He said visionaries like Paine and their Enlightenment ideas played no role in the founding of America; it came about by collective action and the ideas came afterwards. Later he said "You will never make history, you poor man with a cat. History is done by visionaries and idealists like me." (paraphrased)

2. He said that Iranians are white and genetically related to Europeans. But Levantine Arabs and Turks are more closely related to Europeans. Saudis are as much related to Europeans genetically as are the Iranians.

3. The concept of family is European and doesn't exist elsewhere.

Spencer rattled Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not:

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has his own children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a small dog barking at a larger one because he is tiny and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his model girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. He is unemployed and overweight - his family doesn’t respect him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

Because everyone is afraid of the backlash they will get if they give Spencer a platform.

because hes stupid and he subconsciously knows it, so his ego tries to overcompensate by talking fast and constantly bringing up books he's read. narcissists like him tend to be deeply selfconscious people who grow huge egos to shield themselves

>The concept of family is European and doesn't exist elsewhere.
spencer was arguing that the concept of the nuclear family doesn't exist outside of europe, and that the european conception of the family is different

i don't see how he is wrong in either case

as for your other two points i can defend them as well but i'm not going to because i don't want to shill mindlessly for spencer

That condescending
>Sargon, you're really not as smart as you think you are
remark is the biggest bullycide I ever saw. God damn.

Hope you recover, Sargon.

Haven't watched it yet. But for other discussions or debates I have heard Sargon usually tries to sit in the back of the room and do 'gotcha' questions.

He doesn't actually believe in anything that is unique. Instead he tries to deconstruct ideologies and his only way to do that with nationalist ideologies is usually to try and demonize them with a "YES NO" question or to compare it with S-J-W's.

1 is completely accurate, though. The Revolutionary War was more motivated by an economic and legitimacy crisis in the British colonies rather than philosophical texts that weren’t distributed outside of a few northern cities. Most Revolutanry war fighters were not members of the pseudo-aristocracy that produced and read texts like Common Sense - they were people who wanted economically motivated self-rule (I.e. low taxes). This is why the early revolution was financed almost entirely by Boston smugglers and Philadelphia lawyers. Like all Britcucks, Sargon has a fragile understanding of American history that’s informed largely by propaganda.

See also, continuum fallacy: claiming heaps cannot exist because of the paradox.

The best part was that he added “and you should thank me for being honest with you,” after utterly BTFOing him.

Meanwhile Sargon laughs as you speak or tries to talk over everyone.

Yeah he was really respectable that stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU

>Aristotle
He got his aristocracy ideal from Plato.

He wants to sound intelligent and sovereign when talking calm. Richard was triggering his true self: a leftard

ALRIGHT, EVERYONE.

*spoon clink*

SO SARGON COMES OUT AND GETS BTFO, ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY FUNNY.

*sips coffee*

THAT'S ABOUT ALL, PEACE OUT.

Any of you niggers have a link to the debate? I keep hearing about it I may as well watch.

LMAO

wow

cuccckad does look like that other dude from HI

Poorfag here. Does anyone have the paywall TRS post-debate episode?

post JTT boipussy for destiny

Spencer is smart but not smart enough to dumb things down to Sargon’s level.
It would have been 100x more interesting if they brought The Distributist on, his critique of the Alt-Right isn’t a racial one like everyone else barring a few (Nich Fuentes comes to mind) but a critique of their soul, their core.
What is the Alt-Right? That’s a question that hasn’t been answered.
>ethno-state
Even if the world were 100% white Northern European Swedes, this would not cause all problems to magically disappear.
There would still remain the existential struggles, the questions of truth, the question of industrialism, the question of post modernist tendencies, and the question of spirituality but not in a lowly simply what god do we pray to, instead more like “what does it mean to live and then by extension to live justly?”.
Sargon is too wrapped up in petty social and racial issues. Spencer is kind of a basic bitch (or at least he appears so) when it comes to metaphysics, Jonathan Bowden should have lived longer to be a greater mentor to Spencer.
Europeans of the same blood, from the same nation, of the same belief and culture have beat each other senseless over arbitrary things, where in the hell are we going?
Sure we can secure our future, we are in it, but what does it look like beyond us being it?
Spencer needs to answer the serious philosophical critiques of himself. Also it would be nice if Jared Taylor did the same, but Spencer is more of the ideologue.

Why is it a victory for him to speak to Sargon? Will anyone in 100 years give a shit what Sargon thinks?
Will anyone in five or ten years care what he thinks?

Doesn't he have a black son?

someone needs to tell him his son will be OK in the ethnostate. That is the last thing that's keeping him from coming over. Like we'll allow the children of white people or something.

Probably because he's internalised the "if you don't attack everything we hate with everything you have you're literally Hitler" narrative from the left.

I watched the stream. I can understand why he got annoyed - spencer weaseled around answering any direct question. Then, he would always make some vague ad hominem, only to clutch his pearls when someone points it out to dicky that “ur not so smart” isn’t an argument. Carl of swindon shouldn’t have fallen for it, but it’s entirely understandable and I’d probably punch the faggot if I was there.

Number 3 was probably an off-the-cuff thing that he said because Sargon wouldn't shut the fuck up about defining something that is white. It was pretty obvious that Sargon was not being genuine with that question when he claimed he did not know if Lawrence Fishburne was white. He just wanted Spencer to provide some concrete definition for an extremely complex abstract, so that he could attack that definition. You wouldn't, for example, try to define green without using a definition paragraphs long, because you'd have a thousand different points on a continuum where it slowly becomes yellow or blue for some fuck to come point at and say your definition is wrong, therefore green doesn't exist.

He also took jokes said by Spencer as admissions of being wrong. At least one I can remember being:
>Sargon: "The family is not a European thing, Muslims did the same thing as Europeans."
>Spencer: "Weren't they mostly polygamist? Most of our stereotypes of Muslims are for a reason. What, so you think only Muslim rulers had multiple wives, and the common man doesn't?
>Sargon: "Exactly! So, you admitted it yourself."
while ignoring that the common Muslim of TODAY has multiple wives. However, like I said, it does not apply planet-wide. While Muslims may not have a similar concept of family as us, nor did the Injuns, or the Africans, the Japanese did, didn't they?

LOL this I'm only about 20 minutes in and have it paused right now but yep sounds like Sargoy thought he was showing up for a mutual felating BS convention and Spency boy went full en guard with the assault. I used to like Sargon and I still kind of do but he's rly high off his own e-fame right now it seems like. I hope he finds his way back.

He basically thinks ethnostate = tyranny. That's his biggest barrier to embracing his Huwite identity.

Spencer defined what the white race is very clearly at least once, sargon's complaining about fringe cases doesn't undermine Spencer's crystal clear definition.

spencer was clearly doing that on purpose to make sargon look like an idiot and it worked.
fucking LOL if you think debating has anything to do with logic

no his father was black

well sargoy is autistic about his radical centrist views. In nature/reality people ALWAYS group themselves (be it religion, family, nation, work, friends) and to think that they have no influence over you or that your surrounding doesn't mostly have same preferences as you is retarded.
Collectivism is a natural human state and high individualism leads to nihilism and depression.

Most of the questions Spencer "dodged" were the same question, which was a dishonest one from the start, defining what is white, which has been stated, is the Continuum fallacy.

Other questions were extremely autistic, specific examples of "What will X be like in the ethnostate?", when Spencer has never claimed how the ethnostate should be organized, only that it needs to happen.

>grunting noises intensify

he also seems to think that aristocracy = people will become slaves tilling fields by hand, like it were the 1500's.

Because he has no arguments and relies on strawmen and pedantry

Because quarter nog Soygoy knows he would be excluded from Spencer's white ethnostate.

Yep. He also tends to miss the point that people can still be individuals in a state.

I never understood how some ANCAP's fail to understand this simple fact. You can be a nationalist and an individual. **(Mind Blown**

But that's not even true.

because he could never pull off his Riker cosplay

If you cannot afford $10 a month, you should not be wasting your time on Sup Forums or with Nazi podcasts. Get a better job.

P.s the Spencer episode was pretty shit - they got drunk and spoke over Spencer for most of it and he left half way through.

God Damnit. He's a cuck. He's not going to come to our side we hate that sort of thing.

Oh well, like spencer said he is a gatewayto the altright. He doesn't really need to be full 1488 in fact it might be better if he stays normy friendly

Holy shit how far in is this?

Genuinely mixed race people are such a minor percentage of the overall an ethnostate would realistically be able to wholly and completely absorb with little issue.

That interview was going to determine his career, obviously.

He had already defeated the "SJWs", and he is in need of a new enemy. He thought he would defeat the "Alt-right", which he has tried to brand as "Right-wing SJWs".

He has been trying to strawman the alt-right as being as stupid as SJWs, but that is obviously not the case. People in the new-right actually fucking read books (well, some of them do), unlike SJWs.

Sargon was still high on his ego because he thought he had defeated the SJWs. He really believed he was some sort of philosophical genius or some shit.

So he was overly excited to defeat Richard Spencer, but as the interview went on, he kept getting crushed by... Richard fucking Spencer. He kept becoming more and more desperate as the interview went on, which is why it lasted 4 hours. He was losing his mind trying to defeat Spencer in order to further his career, but he basically cucked himself in front of everybody.

Obviously Spencer is a pretty well-read guy, but he is not exactly a master of debate or anything. Sargon simply could not defeat somebody who had read a fucking book besides John Locke or whatever stupid Enlightenment-era shit we read in high school/community college.

Pretty good shit desu. We literally watched the alt-lite/Youtube skeptic community get destroyed by nazis. Many of those people will start flooding into the alt-right now.

Debating has to do with convincing the audience of your viewpoints. If you think that “in le ethnostate, the white knights will protect le wamen and it will be nice” is a convincing argument, fucking lol @ you too.
> would you kill white people to save the white race cuz that seems to be the only idea you’re putting forward
> whaaaaaaat hurr ur not smart carl
Or
> your abstract ideas are too complicated and autistic
> now let me make an autistic categorization system based on my 56% whitness detection sense and explain to you how my fantasy empire will work

youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=UiUH-tWHbr8
I'm only 22 minutes in and Sargoy is fucking triggered af already seems like. I'm more excited to hear this then I would be to watch Star Wars. Holy shit it's vicious!

I think this is what you're looking for

>people can still be individuals in a state.
Yeah kek, right maybe RIGHT FUCKING NOW. He's a citizen of the UK and an individual, but he thinks if the demographic trends were reversed in his nation, he would no longer be an individual.
What a fucking intellectual midget.

Where's the lie?

He got ass blasted because Spencer didn’t want to have a discussion with him based on absolutes but rather real life and what’s actually achievable/relevant.

Spencer undoubtably has been through all of the intellectual masturbation Sargon prides himself on and simply wasn’t interested in revisiting topics from his university years that have very little to do with what he wants to achieve.

Sargon got flustered and couldn’t handle that because he’s incapable of debating on anything that isn’t very basic if/then logic or muh individual rights.

here

who's audience do you think was swayed? who's audience has been continually being swayed in the past month?

and?

He already lives in a state that is likely to be little less "tyrannical" than an ethnostate.

Because he's a terrible debater since his entire "career" is "researched" videos delivered at his own pace. Often while yelling at non present opponent.

>crystal clear definition.
Are slavs white?

Not sure of the timestamp but here's the most brutal bullyciding.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSYLogZ7X4I

For that moment, Sargon returned to the sense of terror he felt when he was bullied in elementary school by his superiors in eveyr sense of the world. You can actually hear him breaking. He never recovers from this.

Dude, the UK is way more tyannical than a NS ethnostate

Spencer classified slavs as white, yes.

That's the heart of almost every debate against our opponents.
We are pragmatists, they are theoreticians. We can't afford not to be pragmatic in the face of the destruction of our people.