Describe the plot of an anime poorly. Others try to guess the anime

Describe the plot of an anime poorly. Others try to guess the anime.

I'll start with pic related.

Gokuu Son is a young boy who lives in the woods all alone—that is, until a girl named Bulma runs into him in her search for a set of magical objects called the "Dragon Balls." Since the artifacts are said to grant one wish to whoever collects all seven, Bulma hopes to gather them and wish for a perfect boyfriend. Gokuu happens to be in possession of a dragon ball, but unfortunately for Bulma, he refuses to part ways with it, so she makes him a deal: he can tag along on her journey if he lets her borrow the dragon ball's power. With that, the two set off on the journey of a lifetime.

They don't go on the journey alone. On the way, they meet the old Muten-Roshi and wannabe disciple Kuririn, with whom Gokuu trains to become a stronger martial artist for the upcoming World Martial Arts Tournament. However, it's not all fun and games; the ability to make any wish come true is a powerful one, and there are others who would do much worse than just wishing for a boyfriend. To stop those who would try to abuse the legendary power, they train to become stronger fighters, using their newfound strength to help the people around them along the way.

Nobody's gonna get this one right

name one (1) anime without acoustic child

Cute ghost murders people with the help of an old man araragi's clone and a prostitute

JJBA

>acoustic child
As opposed to an electric child?

damn user stop watching obscure shows!

>another rec thread

Poop is the first to get their hands on poop. Poop poops in to find ten thousand poops in the word of poop. However, poop realizes they can't poop; the poop has pooped them in poop until they poop all poops of the poop.
In order to poop, poop will now have to poop and poop with other poop.

are you retarded?

edgy god runs a school where tweens that turn into shit and fight kitchens and eat soups and have nonbinary special snowflake in the basement with a dog that comes out of 'them'. teacher is a professor that fucked a little snake girl and went crazy so tweens have to go save him and fight the ultimate kitchen and save the world. They live in nevada.

>making 15 of these threads a week

im not even OP lmao

>lmao
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Eccentric millionaire invites children to his private island so he can play with them.

A Japanese teenager with a spirit living inside of him goes on a journey with a small group to save the life of a close family member in this popular shounen series. There's a lot of fighting but it's never actually done by the characters, just by a kind of projection controlled by them. Even though this is the most popular part of the series, it's not actually the first part. The previous part featured a different style of combat and initially didn't get a western release.

Brothers join the military in order to pursue miracle maker item, that will allow them to go back to their non cripple selves.

jokes on you i was using that ironically

Jojo part 3.

Try to be a little more vague and "stupid" about your descriptions.

except you're completely wrong

FMA, unless you're pulling some shit like

Holy fuck I didn't think anyone had even heard of this show outside of my country

keijo

Easy.

Teenagers kinkshaming.

>Acoustic
An anime where everyone's mute, eh?

A female Sup Forumsutist makes no real friends.

madman

Battle Royale's not an anime, silly

An edgelord beats up little girls, blows up metal gears, and fights an old jewish man possessing the corpse of an attractive high school girl which then transforms into an eldritch abomination.
It's a manga.

So these signs are a real thing?

japanese ground hog day

a group of gas station attendants take part in a series of automotive escapades. One fateful evening they find themselves matched against opponents more formidable than they could have ever imagined in the form of the infamous Spin Twins. Things seem bleak until they get some unexpected help from a possibly-autistic teen to take on the notorious Son Goku and Dr. Triangle. Throughout the series the instantly-relatable characters learn a lot about themselves and each other, all while rapidly traveling sideways to the sound of incredibly-catchy music.

also one guy almost gets laid but blows it ("it" being his chance of getting laid as opposed to the girl).

Yes, there's one in a neighborhood I drive by on my way to work.

Puberty addled boy has an LSD-fueled jam session

Yes, I saw one outside your house while I was fucking your mom.

it got BAD.

Holy shit. They even share the whole egyptian theme

RIP Dog

didn't see that coming tbqh

It doesn't have a plot.

Any CGDCT show

This is going to sound embarrassing, but I only found out this wasn't real a few days ago. I never bothered opening any of the threads, so I'm out of the loop. Why do mods hate this?

it became the highest grossing anime movie

It found a way into every thread

None of the character names are coming up. What is this called?

Flip Flappers

yep.

This anime was NOT a mistake

Girl kept going back into the past to commit yuri

There's a Michael Jackson anime?

meguca

Evangelion

Dr Slump?

Absolutely abhorrent shit taste

Nerd hangs out with a vampire at a playground.

Yu-Gi-Oh

An autistic sword meets a girl and tries to get some but she dies.

Naruto?

Lots of head pats and hand holding

Some little loli fairy things do stupid shit for a few minutes in more dimensions than necessary

retarded girl fucks, cucks Osiris

2hu?

26 chapters and a movie of [Autistic Shrieks] by all the characters. Considered the best anime ever by many people.

Evangelical

Correct

Monogatari?

Guy convinces his schoolmates to fight multiple world powers just to save a robotic clone of his dead girlfriend.

Sounds fucking great. Code Geass?

You want to fuck those animals

Bananya

Not quite.

Nope

space germans fight space americans.

a pair of young homosexuals rise through the ranks and try to become head of space germany along with their edgy autistic friend who wants revenge on space germany for the actions of past space hitler, while space americans fuck everything up left and right until they lose completely

Man's life is literal suffering.

That sounds like F/SN except that the autistic sword does get some.

Watamote?

I Am Legend, except with furries.

Shirou's a sheath anyway

No, it's not F/SN

Horizon.

I never watched it, but isnt the plot of katanagatari?

Good luck next time

Yeah, pretty much. The anime was surprisingly fun, but the books are doorstoppers and it's a bit intimidating to jump into them.

>teenage girls bust thugs
>slavshit, Class 3, and DD's for erryone
>IN AMERICA

Yeah, that's it.

Why are you posting a blank image?

Hen zemi?

I've been putting Horizon on hold for so long, I don't even know why.

Does one of the characters get walked home gently?

LOGH, too easy.

main character is unconscious for most of the show

Out fucking played.

Some ALLAHU Akbar dad exploded while leaving his daughter to not-Piccollo to protect in a future where people use robot parts except not-Piccollo who lives like a caveman

Movie subs when?

How will user ever recover

Underground people commit genocide on aliens

It's either Glasslip or Bible Black.