Why does one single religion govern what is and is not morally acceptable in your country?

why does one single religion govern what is and is not morally acceptable in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

false dicktome

>Leftists: We're for science, not your feelings!
>This person with a penis and Y chromosome is a real woman because they say so and "identify" as such!

science agree that sex and gender are two different things, sorry senpai

Why do they gave to be mutually exclusive?

>earth is 6,000 years old
>compatible with science

one is constantly growing in a progressive manner, though MOST of it is not accepted morally. the other is a book written by various dead men with outdated concepts and falsehoods

>Bill Nye isn't the Pope of Science

You mean the USA, one of the few major countries in which gays can marry, all religions are allowed, and taxation is extremely progressive?

Then why does anyone change their sex?

It governs how people live their individual lives and seems to drive you insane in the process
No one is arrested for not following the bible in the U.S.

If there was one single religion governing what is morally acceptable in my country then fags wouldn't be getting married.

>mad religious cuck oppressing gay people
You're scum, really

I agree, we should be completely rational and impartial and base all policy on scientific fact. Now, let's talk about the racial IQ gap

Haha I remember that bible verse too, oh wait it doesn't say that in the bible...

Did I say I prevent gays from getting married? No.
I'll rephrase this to suit your sensibilities: OP's question presupposes that a single religion govern's morality in my country. If OP's presupposition was correct, gays would not be allowed to marry.
Now fuck off with your whiny bullshit.

It's on genesis mate, you should try reading the book

The fact that you use the f-word tells me a lot about you.

you have literally never read one page of the bible

are we using ((science)) or science?

Another kikes are trying to lead away people from religion. Christianity isn't about 6k years old Earth, it isn't about Adam and Eve. You can't be so stupid to really think that way

Fuck off you Latino nigger faggot. Thinking you can infer any deep insight from anyone posting on an anonymous board just furthers the stereotype that Brazilians are low IQ mongrels.

Read enough to know it's bullshit.

Lmao, stay mad.

>being scared to move away from ONE (1) (((religion))) this much

you do know you can have religions that dont burn their bridges with science right?

it isnt acceptable everywhere in america mutt. thankfully it looks like that will change though

theres so much more to things than IQ and being gay or straight. useful idiots like you are part of the problem with the coming of acceptance of things that can be proven with data that isnt cherry picked by kike funded politicians

this. comparing a shitty book written by some jewish farmers 2500 years ago with actual science is retarded

It doesen't

>taking the bible literally
Actually heresy since 400 AD

says the LARPflag

only a few portions of the bible is ment to be taken as parable, dont hide your hands. just as bad as muslims

because it is like that and being other way would be stupid

kys kike worshiper

>kike worshiper

did you even read the thread, muttbeard?

>genesis is not literal, evolution is true
>but adam and eve were tots real though lol
I don't understand catholics

>why does one single religion govern what is and is not morally acceptable in your country?
But it doesn't. Bible says slavery is OK as long as you give slaves the Sabbath off. Law says it isn't. Bible says homosexuality is an abomination and homos should be stoned. Law says it's OK. Bible says tattoos are witchcraft. Law doesn't care about it.

fuck off retard I don't care about your semitic religion go worship your kikes back in your desert

In the 1400's, Nicolaus Copernicus already won that one debunking both the church and the pagan athesits of the time with his discovery but despite being right and the others being WRONG, his discovery was not allowed since the AUTHORITIES on both sides didn't approve, spiritually nor academically. but Copernicus trust HIS OWN repeated experiences not what some else told him to think to be cool and trendy....

>the bible says slavery is ok but not the law
what is a wageslave

>the bible says homosexuality is an abomination and tattoos are witchcraft
where is that written in the bible, ill wait

>hurr durr
Greeks already knew about heliocentric system thousands years before Copernicus

>no i didnt
ok then feel free to kys nigger then learn 2 read before shitposting

Somewhere in Leviticus. It says men must not lie with other men as they do with women. And it says you must not make markings on the skin to converse with dead people.

You don't honestly believe the Bible wouldn't ban homos and tattoos, do you?

>my ancestor was a dinosaur I'm a sientists RAAWR

Because if multiple religions (actively) tried we'd be killing eachother in the streets.

t. Kike worshiping amerimutt

i see no quote for quote scripture in this post. be more careful with your words before you make claims.

what religions that dont come from jew origins tell you to kill everyone with different beliefs?

before this shitposting derails the thread, i do not worship any form of metaphysical jew

Fine. Leviticus 20:13 says homos must be killed.
Leviticus 19:28 says tattoos are forbidden.

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,
10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

not good user, you inserted your headcanon into that passage

passage was quoted from the catholic edition of the revised standard edition

the passage indicates the necessity of repentance on behalf of homosexuals in order to reach the kingdom of god, which naturally means abandoning their sinful behaviors.

alright and to be fair it does say tattoo's, however like you inserted the word homosexuals yourself, that isnt canon. here is the major issue with both of your arguments though. the laws of leviticus are ment for the israelites. unless you are an israelite, this does not apply to you, therefor, there is an inconsequenciality here, wether or not it be a state or federal law, as israelites are free to not get a tattoo or sleep with a man, as a man

see

Faggots deserve death, period. You can't talk your way out of that and still hold on to the Bible.

the quotation is unchanged by me. it is quoted directly from the bible currently on my desk, the catholic edition of the revised standard edition.

pardon do you know what sarcasm is? god i hate people who flunked english class and cant understand figures of speech

Catholics have an own edition? In my country, they never had one. They started to do a new translation in the 1980s according to the latest and most back dated archaelogical sources, in collaboration with the Lutherans. But somehow Catholics said they wanted an OK from the Vatican when it was all done, and although that was a given, Lutherans immediately said they were out. It's still a pretty good translation with lots of annotations and a German that isn't antiquated except in places like the Lord's Prayer that has been quoted for centuries.

the official bible used by the catholic church in the united states is the american standard bible, but in the personal ordinariate of st peter (which is a structure for former anglicans joining the church) the revised standard version is used, with the addition of the deuterocanonical books to make it a catholic edition

shut the FUCK up mutt

yea ok you psychopath and youre probably a furry

So they are used surgery and hormone therapy to sex replacement?

OY VEY

>religious keep world in order last 5000 years
>science and liberals fucked up with everything less than 50 years

Because on the basis of this single book the whole western tradition is built upon. That also includes the modern sciences :

>religious lived in mud and sickness for 5000 years
>science tripled life expectancy and took us to space

I'm not a degenerate damned to eternity in hellfire like you.

>bible is the basis of modern sciences

Bible isn't Christian
Scripture is false idol worship.

>took us to space

>soviet russia
>religion
LUL

Yes, and?

>itt millenial burger educayshun

Vi pridurok pol'niy, ili ti prosto zahotel nimnoshko trollit?

The one and only thing the USSR did in that era with a positive impact from its Orthodox ancestry was defeating the 3rd Reich. And once the war ended it went back to business as usual.

Gender is not a scientific term. It has no meaning or merit within science because it adopted the term "sex" and "intercourse". Scientific terms are largely irrelevant outside science.
To acknowledge the term "gender" means to acknowledge only two biological sexes. Its not a spectrum. Gender etymology is still bound by male/female dissection as is the word "sex" or "sexual".

Gender = Biological sex (ie male or female)
Sex = Short for sexual intercourse (ie between male and female)
Sexual = Attracting the opposite gender.
Role = Social construct (ie Gender role)

All libtards/SJWs are doing is engaging in cognitive dissonance because they can't accept reality. Instead they employ false pseudonyms to scapegoat their degeneracy.

There is no such thing as "gay" sex. Its literally incorrect in all forms. Gay people don't have sex. They have pleasure or nonsexual intercourse. They "fuck" because its a degenerate word that applies to nonsexual intercourse or pleasure.

the scientists that made space travel possible were atheists, the astronauts that were sent to probably die as test dummies were the religious ones because they were the only dumb enough to do it

>нe иpoничнoe иcпoльзoвaниe тpaнcлитepaции

Oй вeй

Soviet Russia ended 27 years ago, pal.

I know they have someone at the top who behaves as if he were the Secretary General of the Central Committee of the Politbureau for life, but "officially" he is elected.

Christianity certainly is the basis of modern sciences.

>To acknowledge the term "gender" means to acknowledge only two biological sexes.
sorry sweetie, but this is outdated, nice pasta though

because the bible makes sense and atheism doesn't

there simply has to be a god or else everything is retarded, so applying this basic principle and knowing the Big Bang is just a bunch of bullshit for low IQ morons you already have proof that there MUST be a god. Once you realize that its a matter of reading a book describing what he wants

Science will stall until it incorporates the concept of God

That was a puppet church ROCOR carried on the true prerogative of the Church of Russia not some KGP puppet Patriarch.

>atheism doesn't
It depends. There is pragmatic atheism and there is dogmatic atheism.

The first kind is what people like Newton used: Let us assume for a moment that God does not do everything that happens on this planet. Now under that assumption, we can say if we drop an apple, it falls to the ground.

Dogmatic atheism is atheism as a belief. And as such, I say it is the same as a religious belief -- only it's atheism.

>religious people: Get out and vote!

>there simply has to be a god or else everything is retarded

That is a retroactive thought process that is only happening because you are alive and can't comprehend your death, an objectively meaningless existence, or that life exists because of either God or magic. We can't understand it.

Lysenko, pls go back to hell

>atheism is the same as a religion except its not religion its atheism

religious tards, everyone

I meant that as a belief system that you can't really base on anything but belief
Hence the term "dogmatic atheism"..

Дaт из a лoy блoy.

dumbass, "religious" is used as a synonym for dogmatic. with that logic anyone can be "religious"

Well, the atheists that are pissing everybody off ARE acting like it's a religion. That's what I was saying.
The smart ones say they are agnostic. The egocentric assholes say they are atheists because they believe in atheism and therefore it must be true. I really don't see the slightest bit of difference between such an attitude and that of religious nuts.

its funny how even religious people use the word "religion" to insult someone lmao. they aren't a religion, its just that some of them are dumb like religious people

>science agrees
this is where I knew your post was shit

here's the (((gender scientist))) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

both of his victims suicided

>People on the scientific field start getting too nerdy
>The Bible tells people to kill those smartasses
The Bible wins, everytime.

Probably shouldn't waste your energies to that level. Many have dug themselves into such a deep delusional hole, that their social studies is science, they operate in a dim to dark place of their own making where the light cannot reach.

>psychology
>science
pick one

Science is about fact, religion is about interpretation. Religion and philosophy must shape themselves around scientific facts, and accept them to be meaningful and useful. Whenever religion comes into conflict with scientific fact, you must abandon the religious position. If you don't, then you're deluding yourself and straying from truth.

>outdated
You're literally proving his point.

what os he god of gender studies kys stupid frog poster

>the (((light)))

mutt pls go, its annoying when tools try to get philosophical

>dig
>hole
>deep
>dark/lack of light
Basic metaphor
>lost
>implies metaphysical

Why not both?

but seriously science is morally ambivalent. the power to destroy grows with the power to create. No man should be afforded God power. It keeps kings in check. Prophets Rule Over Fraudulent Forces