Luther is to Christianity what Nietzsche is to Nihilism...

Luther is to Christianity what Nietzsche is to Nihilism. Protestants are moral relativists that warp the word of God to suit their feelings and predilections. Thank you for throwing away two millennia of tradition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
youtube.com/watch?v=HEQEw6kOl8w
newadvent.org/fathers/0105.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HNXe4P_6dhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peasants'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=T8vL2im_zpo
youtube.com/watch?v=oCQh04hhSoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

>Protestants are moral relativists that warp the word of God to suit their feelings and predilections

what does that make your pope then you kike

What pope?

Was about to post that lol

got em

>yet his religion still uses an outdated bible that has its own version of the old testament

this is why I don't trust "2000 years" of tradition. Go back to sucking Constantine's pagan dick you cuck

>Luther is to Christianity what Nietzsche is to Nihilism.

A fine example of what a ridiculous and incorrect philosophy it is? Yeah I agree user, Christianity is pretty ridiculous.

do you really think the catholic church had it right though? i mean, popes? indulgences? reading in latin? shit was toxic, and needed a revolution of some sort. sure, the reformation was fucky and ideally would have never happened, but the unified church fucked it up because of shitty beaurocratic decisions. wat do?

Trying to reform the catholic church was a waste of time. Luther and Calvin should have admitted to being duped then just stayed away.

>catholics can pay away their sins
>protestants are moral relativists
lol, wut?

>own version of the old testament
Like using a highly rabbinicaly editorialized OT is any better? Any reference to the OT in the NT references the Septuagint not the Masoretic text.
I'm Orthodox so who cares about heretical schismatics? lolwut

Anabaptist user reporting in!

>Anabaptist
I'll keep you in my prayers.

You too bro.
We're taking over the world.
We'll let the worldly types go ahead and stop having kids and getting transgender surgery and becoming aimless narcissistic cultural drifters and all that.
See you in fifty years!

Well, I obviously disagree about what "saved" means in that particular place in Ephesians, and I believe that my opinion is well supported by the context of the passage. And no, it is not so that that "salvation" everywhere is always mentioned with faith apart from works and as a one time thing. Youyourself mention James who says that faith alone cannot save a man without works. I mentioned that a passage from Hebrews which is quite clear, and you did not refute. I couls mention Romans 2 which talks about judgment according to works (begging the question to aay that it does not apply to Christians, especially given what he says later). I could speak of Paul's warning in Galatians that those Christians who fall into practice of the Mosaic law have fallen from grace (impossible if salvation is once and final). There are very many passages which refute sola fide, and the only reply is to say absurd things like they do not pertain to Christians or that they are impossibilities that are included only for rhetorical effect.

It's never too late to go to your first Liturgy user, I'd definitely give you some antidoron.
youtube.com/watch?v=HEQEw6kOl8w

The worst thing he did was when he nailed his feces to that door

Something about those Germans, man...

Here's the thing though -
Orthodoxy is pretty good, it's true...
But it's not really mounting any real challenge to the current order.
The current order can only be overcome by following Jesus.
Everything else will be subverted by the enemy.

I hope my first date happens here

Don't go all Münster on us

Pretty nice buildings there user.

And yet, they made the most powerful nations on Earth, including the very one you live in

Catholics pray to idols and basically ignore what the bible says otherwise they would become protestants.

Protip: the bible says not to pray to idols (carved in wood, stone, metal etc.)

Also, Catholics think that confessing their sins in person to a man who diddles kids makes everything okay rather than just praying for forgiveness directly to God like Jesus did.

You don't even look at Jesus as an example as Catholics.

If you studied the Bible further you'd find out that the Catholic church was foretold in Revelation symbolized as a whore.

Those were the wrong kind of Anabaptists.
But, boy oh boy, did those guys know how to throw a party.
Too bad they all got killed.
I guess they should have listened to Jesus instead of trying to take over Munster.

>James who says that faith alone cannot save a man without works.
How about this?
>Let us not, therefore, be insensible to His kindness. For were He to reward us according to our works, we should cease to be.
St Ignatius of Antioch letter to the Magnesians
newadvent.org/fathers/0105.htm
How will they ever recover?
>Everything else will be subverted by the enemy.
>Orthodox
Pic related.

God love the Orthodox, and the Ethiopian Coptics, and even the Thomists.
God love them all, but they aren't turning the world upside down.
Complacency is complicity user.

Protestants are Christians who actually read and obey instead of doing pagan acts like praying in front of statues, going to confession etc.

Catholics are a disgrace, Halloween and Christmas are two examples of pagan rituals enforced onto the rest of us.

Protestants have the more accurate interpretations of the Bible, and unlike catholics they don't create lies just to make the Church powerful.
Catholicism is politics before being religion.

And your claims are completely wrong. Protestants aren't moral relativists.

You blame us for the fall of christianity, but it is the people itself who is to blame. Christian theology, neither catholic or protestant, changed. What changed was people's minds, and because of this they pervert the Word of God according to their own personal interests.

The only mistake of protestantism was not its theology. Our mistake was to give too much liberty to the people, to let them follow their own path. We didn't aknowledged that the general public is simply too stupid to have too much freedom, now we pay the price.

Protestants were disobedient political rabble-rousers who butchered those who disagreed with them en masse.
So, basically, Catholics with pleb taste in decorations.

>he screenshots memes

>God love them all, but they aren't turning the world upside down.
Yet Orthodoxy is now thriving after being reduced to an underground church in the Soviet states.
youtube.com/watch?v=HNXe4P_6dhw
>Protestants were disobedient political rabble-rousers who butchered those who disagreed with them en masse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peasants'_War
You're welcome.
The comment was relevant?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peasants'_War
Those were folks butchering people because they thought Jesus was coming back tomorrow.
My people are more like the Hutterites, who unlike those involved in the Peasants War, still exist and thrive because they remembered what Jesus said about your enemies.

THE TRUTH.

Protestantism was made by the juice to cause enmity between a united catholic Europe. Protestantism's main and only purpose is to battle Catholicism, during the Muslim invasions the protestants conveniently wage war against the Pope. It is the Catholics who have always been the savior of Europe since the fall of Rome.

Trad Mormons are almost there, and even the new-fangled ones are doing some things very right.
They are not overturning the world order by living radical lifestyles, though.

Mormons aren't even remotely Christian get the fuck out of this thread or convert.

Yeah, your point.

ITT: Goyim and their nonsense.

All religion is stupid.

Careful boys

Let's just be individualist cultural refugees who don't have children and want the world to end instead.
Sounds stellar.

>Catholics claiming others butchered them en masse

Oh the irony

And Catholicism is nothing more than fan fiction made up to enslave the poor and uneducated.

fuck off pope worshipping pedo enabler

Cathocucks still haven't recovered from Luther's eternal assblasting

>Not being enslaved by a scientifically inaccurate zeitgeist automatically means you are an edgy nihilist

Really activates my almonds.

I'm Anabaptist bro.
Luther killed 5000 of us.

May the Lord be with all of us anons. God bless you.

Your fucking commie cuck Pope wouldn't approve of that Gadseden meme flag.

My brand of Anabaptist embrace old-earth Creationism and found accredited colleges and have MDs from Harvard.
But please, do tell me how much you know about what I believe.

>Templar flag
>Protestant
Why do you guys want to LARP as Catholics so much. The templars/crusaders would have no respect for your sects at all, all they'd see your church as is heresy.

>Catholicism
You're pretty much in the wrong thread bruv
>Some fags that didn't bother to scroll through the thread
Do you read your bible the same way??

>pic
Kek

>enslave the poor
Many kings and Nobles and Knights were Catholic, what are you even talking about.

Oh shit, I see what you did there.

ALL Christians follow Christ who stood up to the money changers and got killed for it , just like JFK and Hitler .

youtube.com/watch?v=T8vL2im_zpo

>Latin Church
>Greek chant
Pick one

We are all united by the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit user. The Church is beautiful, and the song is transcendent.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCQh04hhSoY

Catholicism is shit, if anything protestants are probably the closest you're going to get to true Christianity

lolno

Bump