OK guys

OK guys

So I've been reading a whole lot about the "Star of David" not being a Jewish symbol (It is never mentioned in the Bible) and how it is actually the Star of Rempham. Rempham is actually an Egyptian deity.... and believed to be one of the idols that the Hebrews were worshipping while lost in the desert while Moses was on the mountain.

Remphan based on septuagent translators is equivalent to the Hebrew word Chiun... meaning the planet Saturn. Chivon in Arabic means Saturn. The book adopted "Remphan" because that was the language the book was translated to based on geography.

OK so anyway....

a bunch of old religions worshipped Saturn/Repham.... and the little cube thing in the center of the Star of David is on the northern part of the planet Saturn.

My fucking question is......

Did they have fucking telescopes that were powerful enough to see that shit on Earth to make that symbol?

There's no way....

it's used in so many religions.... and there it is on the fucking planet they were actually worshipping........

like it's just crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_c9A9Auf0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(Rubens)
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
pyramid-gallery.com/LamentConfig.html
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kek_(mythology)&diff=prev&oldid=748251358
youtube.com/watch?v=u2qT7GylRxw
people.com/archive/meet-the-new-stephen-king-of-horror-briton-clive-barker-vol-27-no-24/
youtu.be/IQL53eQ0cNA
youtu.be/L777RhL_Fz4
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3573998/What-mysterious-giant-black-cube-spotted-near-sun-Alien-hunters-claim-images-accidentally-reveal-Nasa-plot-hide-orbiting-UFOs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

bumperino

it's all about the penis/vagina

its because they are gods chosen people but they betrayed the dogs, an abuse of their gift

I am eager to learn more but have never seen a thread properly explain this without devolving into vague /x/ tier larping. While still not convinced entirely if this cult of Saturn is real, the list of connections across Abrahamic religions is unusual at best.

Christianity - Christmas incorporating elements of Saturnalia
Judaism - Sabbath is on Saturday, strap a little black cube to their heads
Islam - The most obvious one. Gif related. This right here....

...genuinely creeps me out

I’ve come to believe these ancient people were Remote Viewing our solar system. This is possible and it was easier back then since they were more in touch with the spiritual side of the human experience.

My other belief and favorite theory is that we are all the aliens and once upon a time each group of humans had separate planets and beliefs then something bad happened on our home planets and we all migrated to earth.

That star shape is sacred geometry and is a building block found in all of nature. Even snowflakes usually take similar patterns.

Bump for a good thread

now is not the time niqqer

"Remphan based on septuagent translators is equivalent to the Hebrew word Chiun... meaning the planet Saturn. Chivon in Arabic means Saturn. "

Did you know the entire "six million Jews" comes from a total MISTRANSLATION of something completely different that just never got corrected.

I also presumed the 6 gorillion was just them playing on.the number 6, the star of David has 6 points, and they do obsess about such things.

look to ancient american observatories. They had long skinny holes in rock which focused the incoming light.

The faith of modern Jews is descended from the Pharisees a Babylonian religion that coexisted with the actual old testemant Christians Jews pretend to be.

Jesus repeatedly called the Pharisees out as being worshipers of Satan/Saturn.

The old testemant Christians Jews pretend to be were killed by the Romans the only survivor's accepted Jesus or never left Babylon. The old covenant was ended by god sending Jesus down as one last chance at salvation before he wholesale slaughtered the Hebrews for constant disobedience and literal demon worship.

The modern Jews are descended from khazars who converted to Judaism to try and resist conquest by neighboring Christian and Muslim empire's.
They learned of the religion from the Samaritans who were non-hebrews who the Romans relocated onto Hebrew lands and instructed the Hebrews to teach them of the local faith.

The Jews are satanists who's ultimate goal is to bring the world to the altar of Saturn

youtu.be/n_c9A9Auf0A

aint no magic my fellow goys

>kaaba = tefilin
Neat, i never made the connection

don't overlook that 666 can actually mean a lot of different things, and the wise are instructed to 'count' the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man

the black cube/star of david is one of many possible meanings

it can be as simple as antichrist appearing at the 6th trump, the 6th vial, and the 6th seal, all of which overlap at a specific moment in time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(Rubens)

doesn't sacred geometry have more to do with the Fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio though?

Ill tell you another crazy theory I have, just pure speculation

6 is the number of man biblically, because man was formed on the 6th 'day,' and 6 is subsequently always used in reference to mortal man

If 'Saturn' was originally the 7th planet, and Lucifer was somehow associated with it, then when he rebelled and was overthrown, the planet between Mars and Jupiter might have been annihilated by God in order to 'downgrade' Satan from planet #7 to planet #6

7-spiritual perfection, appropriate for the highest ranking angel who attends to God himself
6-mortal man

what if that original planet was planet X

Saturn = Satan

4 Rabbis were asked by Pastor Anderson where the Star of David came from.

Each of the 4 was suddenly struck with amnesia.

Google bhodi mantra youtube channel - cracking the matrix
He explains dis

Why can't we just nuke the damn Saturn cube?
No one lives there anyways, that'll show those satanists right?

the abrahanic faiths are fanfiction of even older religions... nothing new

>thinks the sky has always looked the way it does now

Why the hell does basically every culture have dragons in their mythology, when such animals have never existed?

Check this shit out -- it has a possible explanation for the duplication of various symbols throughout cultures that never had contact, and the weird association of gods with planets (again in basically every culture) that are barely a moving bright dot in the sky (now)

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

dont drown in all those ellipses newfag

it's older than the hebrew. it's sacred geometry. I don't know a whole lot about it, but in my experience, it's connected with Light. which can be good or evil (light-bringer, remember), depending on how it's used

any time someone tries to "claim" a basic symbol for some cause or another, it's to further (((their))) goals.

its almost as if we have been to the stars before

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(Rubens)
Saturn = Sixth planet
Saturn day = Sāturni diēs = Saturday = Sixth day

Saturnus in the picture

LISTEN

THE GREAT FLOOD, THE DELUGE, THE CATACLYSM WAS CAUSED BY MEN. THE PYRAMIDS WERE SIGNIFIERS OF THIS WORLDWIDE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

HUMANITY WAS FAR MORE ADVANCED THAN WE ARE NOW.

AFTER THE CATACLYSM HUMANITY GOT DISCONNECTED FROM EACH OTHER AND INFORMATIONALLY RESET. GROUND ZERO.

this is the face of satan

have you looked whats between mars and saturn?

asteroid belt

trace it back to Solomon's Temple

looks like a bad amiga game. is that a cawala bear in the corner.

know what's even creepier?
saturn is the 6th planet from the sun

almost as if the solar system is fine tuned or something

what about the planet that broke up, that would make it 7. I'm so smart.

what planet that broke up? lol

look son this guy don't know about the planet that broke up.

The asteroid belt is between Mars and jupiter

Its fucking creepy.

As above so below if you think about it. The Hexagram on Saturn is the Kabba and the dumb Muslims walking around it represent Saturns clouds swirling around the planets core.

Nice schizophrenia you got there.

gosh i wonder what the cross symbolizes? an escape from the cube perhaps?

No. Not escape. The cross + Jesus represents the unified man trapped in the material world.

*"sucking on my tities" starts playing*

wow cool info sourced by your imagination

No. Im serious. The 4 points represent the 4 elements. The unified man is trapped by flesh and blood (the nails) in this material world. Higher level consciousness is found by letting go of your ego aka self.

What does the bible say man's greatest sin is?

yes you dipshit.

humanity has brought itself to the brink of extinction numerous times. tesla had old world knowledge of this. what do you do with the jew cube?

yeah that's just satan talking to you man. you're still trapped

Check out LeMerchande Configuration if you want to be freaked out.
Hellraiser wasn't from his imagination, that box is based on one of their tools.
Also, have a look at who distributes and produced Clive Barker's books and movies.
Also check out Stephen King's opinions on Clive Barker and the amount of dead child actors from Stephen King movies.
Also...Kaballah literally translates to "Cube of God".
"Kab" = Cube.
"Allah" = God.

you unravel it to get Christianity ya cuck.

but which is the true evil?

INRI = YHWH

Jesus is another false idol for the cube.

We're all living in a Jewish-run simulation.

who the fuck cares if its any other gods? as long as its intent is peace goodness and balance then the world will be alright

Because Christianity doesn't have a monopoly on anything you mentioned.

Nah, you're going against the grain.
I.e material creation which only NEEDS three points..

but muh jooooo majik

This symbol actually was mentioned in the bible, it was just called the "Seal of Solomon". "Star of David" is a later name for it. Solomon used the seal on his ring to bind literal demons for labor in constructing the Great Jew Temple. Yes, literal demons.

As for the rest of what you've said, I don't know.

But I can think of 2 reasons that hexagon could be there:

1. They used meme magic to alter the fabric of reality. Or rather, their more-powerful, ancient-magic-informed version of meme magic.

2. Saturn the planet, as shown, doesn't really exist, as space doesn't exist. We live underneath the firmament on a flat earth as described in the bible and all images of interstellar phenomenon are doctored.

In the old days the planets were much closer to Earth and detail was easily visible with the naked eye.

flat earth is cointelpro

Also, the box has been around for a very long time.
He made 14 different puzzles which are gateways, mainly using your voice to invoke demons for your bidding.
Alestair Crowley bought one of the configurations and went into Tangers to open it and summoned up some creature.
Also, check out that link and note the name of the book publisher "Leviathan Press".

Source?

I couldn't google both "LeMerchande Configuration" (literally zero results) nor King's opinion on Clive Barker.

They didn't betray god. Yahweh is the demi-urge and they still serve him openly, as they always have. But Yahweh isn't the God Most High.

Include for Christianity that the cross is the unfolded Cube of Saturn. Unfold a cube you get a cross. There is no scriptural evidence linking a cross to Jesus, he was killed on a stake. The cross was not present in early Christian iconography. It was added later. In other words Christians are worshipping the literal death of Jesus on the unfolded Cube of Saturn, in direct defiance to the 2nd commandment. They've been tricked.

A lot of that is true, except that the Jew God actually is the creator of the material world. But he did it in ignorance or defiance of the higher God, trapping our souls here in a material prison. Jesus was an emanation of the most high God, not of Yahweh. The trinity doctrine was invented much later to disguise this fact.

Lucifer is a title, meaning "Lightbringer". It is not a name. The title is applied to Jesus in the bible. Lucifer is Jesus. Kek was literally also called the Lightbringer. He is Jesus in another language. The wikipedia article reflected Kek having this title until Nov 2016 when it was scrubbed by Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kek_(mythology)&diff=prev&oldid=748251358

Which means the asteroid belt is the remnants of what used to be the 5th planet. Pic unrelated but interesting.

Drop the e on lemarchand.

Also, mad that Clive Barker called the God of The Labyrinth of Hell "Leviathan", after the books of the configuration were distributed in 1936.
youtube.com/watch?v=u2qT7GylRxw

people.com/archive/meet-the-new-stephen-king-of-horror-briton-clive-barker-vol-27-no-24/

man fucking stop posting like that
you're making your posts a mile long for no reason
i know you're new, but sheesh, learn how to post correctly without so many fucking empty air gapes between your text
pic related

except saturn is represented as the black sun.
a dead star.

with the right tech, we can allegidly hear the sounds of the planets using electromagnetic waves [inb4 no sound in space]

vibrations produce frequencys. pay attention to each one as they hum. earth resonates at a frequenci 32 octaves below middle C.

>youtu.be/IQL53eQ0cNA

bump
good source op

I don't know. I think it's possible the globe earth is the actual trick. Why can't you fly over Antarctica when you can fly over the north pole? Why aren't there any videos of probes and such filming earth as they leave?

Fuck you, reddit expert newfag. The spaces are between individual replies and separating the link for easy copying. People have typed like this here since day 1 you Jew-sucking shitfeaster. Only newfags glom onto the reddit spacing meme so they can feel like they belong.

What part of my statement is contradicted by what you said?

>Fuck you, reddit expert newfag. The spaces are between individual replies and separating the link for easy copying. People have typed like this here since day 1 you Jew-sucking shitfeaster. Only newfags glom onto the reddit spacing meme so they can feel like they belong.
holy fucking hell you're a lying sack of shit
pic related, hop in, human garbage

wasnt being argumentative. im sitting at my workbench wasted and i got off work at 8pm

i dont honestly know what i am doing, sorry user. space sounds are cool and another video thats worth a dive explains the math behind alot of this

>youtu.be/L777RhL_Fz4

Read this fucking thread you moron, or any other on the sight. The majority of people type like this. You believe in penis inspection day too, shitwit? What's wrong with making something easy to read? You're really into believing that you're part of the "cool anonymous incrowd" because you type in lowercase and don't use spaces. Fucking cringe, you disgusting little underaged shitlicker.

the 6 tipped star was a Roman symbol and then jews adopted it in the 1400s

t british museum

More Black Cube worship.

look at a fucking screenshot of posts a year ago, or hell check the fucking archive, less than 1% of all posts had this until the rush of the_donald faggots
>HURR DURR NO Y-YOU WRONG LOL
im done talking to you, mouth breather, go shit your pants

>"Seal of Solomon"

was not the same thing as modern “Star of David”

see my post above about how jews adopted it in the 1400s

Black cubes around the Sun.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3573998/What-mysterious-giant-black-cube-spotted-near-sun-Alien-hunters-claim-images-accidentally-reveal-Nasa-plot-hide-orbiting-UFOs.html

This is some interesting shit. More so than any Jew conspiracy desu.

The daily mail!? Might as well link the weekly world news

It's obvious not a great source, but the people researching have credentials.

I've been on Sup Forums over a decade you stupid shit. It's literallly only since the election that anyone mentions this 'reddit spacing' crap. I don't go to reddit. Clearly you do, to know what it's like. So fucking KYS already. Can't refute what I'm saying so you attack my sentence structure like a grade school cocksucker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon

Looks the same to me. What are the differences, then? Some cursory research shows the Jews using this symbol at least as far back as the 3rd to 4th century. Even if the Seal of Solomon was adopted in the 1400s, the Star of David title wouldn't be much older. Scholarly sources say they're different names for the same symbol.

Yes there were elites who had simple backyard telescopes that were this good. Why is that so hard to believe? Maybe there was just one in the whole world. For thousands of years.

Most of the greatest early physicist were lens grinders.
Obviously high society were the only ones that could afford them.

>I've been on Sup Forums over a decade
>Posts in a manner that is BRAND FUCKING NEW & associated with redditors
look bro, I get it, you're retarded
maybe your mom can take you to a special care facility?
would you like that champ?
you'd be with your own kind
I bet they even have a special internet, like an idiotnet just to contain you guys, your posts will seem really convincing & smart on the idiotnet
here lets put your helmet on & get you ready to go out

I'm talking way before affordability. Like 5,000 bc maybe earlier. A simple backyard telescopes can see Saturn's rings and hexagon. The rings had massive implications. It was proof of outer space orbits. Secret technology and knowledge. Thats what its all about.

needs slayer AOD soundtrack

funny how u posted wojak, pic related

Teffilin: a black cube on arm and forehead.
Why are they doing this anons? This grand architect of freemasonry.

I thought you were done replying. People have been posting like this since before you were born. People have been posting like this since the first day of Sup Forums. Do a little bit of research. You're not part of some elite secret club of illiterate bad-typists. You're the fucking bottom of the barrel ultimate-tryhard newfag scum, memorizing and regurgitating your sacred memes to signal your superior autism.

Recruitment.

"See how we manipulate them? You're safe. They'll never know the other things either. And if they do, they'll know about this before the other things. It will be a warning. To shut everything down."

>I am eager to learn more but have never seen a thread properly explain this without devolving into vague /x/ tier larping. While still not convinced entirely if this cult of Saturn is real, the list of connections across Abrahamic religions is unusual at best.
They are prohibited from doing this in the bible. Their banner used to be the 7 candlesticks. Instead they have the hexagon of saturn denied from them to worship it in exodus 20:4

>1. They used meme magic to alter the fabric of reality. Or rather, their more-powerful, ancient-magic-informed version of meme magic.

That idea is derived from what David Icke has been claiming, that reality is a projection of 3-dimensional space on a surface. The claim being that "Saturn" is a old star that is augmented with alien space craft that is used to alter the fabric of reality on earth.

>2. Saturn the planet, as shown, doesn't really exist, as space doesn't exist. We live underneath the firmament on a flat earth as described in the bible and all images of interstellar phenomenon are doctored.

I would argue that space does exist, and that stars are extremely far away, as their apparent angular size does not change as the move across the sky, and that their relative positions to one another do not either. One thing thaty always trips me out is how the moon appears bigger on the horizon, even though it is smaller than when it is high in the night sky.