youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ
jar2.com/Topics/Pedo_File.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Don't forget Pakistan sucking up to China

That's irrelevant to what I'm talking about. Trump Putin and XI are all working together.

China doesn't want that mess

Yes Pakistan does but China only wants them when India related things happen. They push them the fuck away immediately after.

Pizzagate is real.

Pizzagate ISRAEL.

Yes they are. Isn't it grand?

It's amazing.

>when doves cry starts playing

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

damn this shit is real isn't it

This is more real than anything the news has ever reported on in their entire existence.

Time-waste thread. Same forced memes as those threads about pyramids. Conspiritard shit basically. You shills are terrible at your jobs. When is the next headcount reduction?

Troll line:———————-

BUMP

BWAAAAAHHHH

tfw

"Oy vey we were trying to stop those evil isis whoops our plane got cuaght giving supplies and ammo to them whoops we got caught bombing coalition forces fighting isis whoops we got caught training is is fighters through mossad"

Fucking jews

They were training ISIS or whoever how to hack an airplane with a laptop and crash it or control it. With a fucking laptop.

That's why there was a laptop ban on planes.

bump

Awan it to be true

Trips of truth. Kek grants you his blessing.

robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew
This guy goes over it, do note that the connection ain't secure tho.
>many people say it's a lie but are not able to tell me exactly what is a lie
Now see here, this kind of wording is what makes you look like a shill. As if you wanted the definition of the word "lie" in order to get people spend time in explaining obvious shit and get distracted. If that wasn't what you meant though then I'll just say this; It doesn't really matter if you know the EXACT lie since deceitful people love to switch it around in order to throw people off and different people tend to make different lies. However, if it seems you've been lied to you really ought to question the info given to you through the so called official routes and re-look at their proofs about things and see if you start seeing some contradictory or illogical shit. Not to mention seeking out some alternative sources.

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

whoops ISIS apologized to us for firing on some israelis one time

ISIS might as well be called Israeli Stooges in Syria

How about Israeli Secret Intelligence Service?

this appears to be the new bread for that last one, so no, doesn't appear that way

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Holy fuck!
Punished Trump is real.
Meme Magic is real.

It is almost as if I've been tricked or someone is trying to trick me.

>covenanthousedc.org
>covenanthousedc.org
>covenanthousedc.org\
>possible pizzagate lead, as anons haven't learned of this (((particular))) site

why the fuck you were giving Pakis money in the first place?

Pedophile blackmail.

works too the only problem with that is that it would be in hebrew which I refuse to google translate because those jew runes make me want to vomit

No. I'm saying that's literally what it means.

c-span.org/video/?c4586363/isis-stands-israeli-secret-intelligence-service

bump

bump.

tl;dr?
please

Awan = Mossad

Wasserman Schultz = shill for Israel

Awan blackmail agent for Congress

Awan laptop has a shit load of pedophile blackmail on it.

Israel blackmails congress. Easy to control.

Awan leaves laptop for police to find because shit was heating up and he didn't wanna go to prison forever.

Wasserman chimps out because that laptop had blackmail that was being sent to Israel.

I believe all of it except for George Webb. I don't know his reasoning, but he seems to be drawing a lot more attention to the case than he is deflecting attention away from it. He stated that it's the same thing as the Paki spy ring that was recently outed in India's parliament or whatever they have in pooville. How is exposing truth not good? How are his lawsuits deflecting the almost no attention that has surrounded the case? He's literally one of the only ones that is bringing attention to the case. He might be a bit eccentric, but I honestly have a hard time accepting that he is working for Mossad. Jason can suck a dick, but George seems like a cool dude to me. I haven't watch him in a bit now though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ

Gas yourself faggot.

bump

bump

STOP GETTING TRAPPED IN BAIT THREADS AND KIKE MEME FLAG FAGGOTS

curse of the newfaggots

I don't know Mr. Sheklestein. All this information pieces together rather conveniently.

jar2.com/Topics/Pedo_File.html

I'm going to need some more convincing! I've been looking at this for a year now and haven't come across a reasonable refutation for even a modicum of the material, so I'm begging you, to PLEASE give me something.

Shoulda posted a nigger dick in the OP picture.

This website is quite possibly the greatest implementation of weaponized autism that I've ever seen.

Why do we want to attract Sup Forums tier shitposters again?

I'm saying if I posted a nigger dick more people would post in it because they're like flies to a light.

What a piece of...

She should have fired herself in the spirit of diversity.

Oh yeah, she's just a LARPING harpie.
These faggits always stand on the backs of blacks, gays and children.

bump for justice and a fuck you for Israel

They stand over all of us.

Innerthighsting

>Seems like a kewl dude.

Yeah... you said the same thing about GWB.

In other words "seems" means fake and gay.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

The saying is; "Moths to the Flame".

I'll remember that.

I like it.
Is it oc?

Hi Defango, hows all that sweet cia money you get for your forum bots?

Defango? Is this the new moarpheus or something? Why do shills always resort to such retarded tactics?

They use our roads for they Afghan bases. Should block them desu.

The guy US has to negotiate with to keep Afghanistan operation going must be smiling widely.

I’ve never been more embarrassed in my entire life, I apologize to the rest of the world.

????????
???
???????????
??????!

Tell moar

If Pakistan closes the roads (and airspace) to Afghanistan the only route to maintain US operation in Afghanistan is Russia.
Putin doesn't like the anti-Russian sanctions or Trump's intentions to sell weapons to Ukraine.
He might want a change in those circumstances before he does US any favors.

It's so much worse than you think.

Habent see you somewhere befar?

I saved this meme.

I mean this one, kek.

Cheque my 2020

I thought you saved them all, sheesh

the rise of /hcpol/

Talpiyot are mostly a bunch of stuck-up autists, some of whom happen to be good mathematicians or physicists. Their purpose is to go out to the field and see what troops need before joining R&D teams to develop stuff. They aren't an elite computing unit, there are enough of those.

Its one of these tinfoil hats idiots again. .

It's clear now. Shalom and salam sandniggers must be immolated.

bump

bump

according to /pol, this is what caused Metrojet Flight 9268 to crash

Should stop talking out of your ass.

I want to believe
>tfw stopped supporting trump after israel anal

ALMOND ACTIVATED

I THOUGHT THEY FIGURED OUT A WAY TO "ACTIVATE THE BATTERY", BUT THIS MAKES SENSE

fuck off faggot. a lot of people who didnt need to die have already died because of that retarded decision.
sheep