Hey non-Finns. This Finn has a question for you:

Hey non-Finns. This Finn has a question for you:

Why don't you just join us and move to Finland? You'll be able to kill Russians, and if the Finland goes to shit you can move to Malmö. I've been there and it was beautiful.

Seriously stop bitching about us and join us. Being Finnish makes more sense anyway.

I'd be honored to be part of the greatest race ever.

I totally would. I grew up in Northern Vermont
and love the cold, so I would feel right at home.
Also blond / blue eyes so I would probably fit
in. How hard would you say Finnish is compared to other languages to learn?

Usual meme is that it's difficult comparatively. Also, I remember that there should like 7 or 9 different main languages alongside with a couple of sub-languages in Finland according to some linguistic research but most Finns simply say that there's only one language with varying dialects in Finland.

I am Jewish-Negro, will you let me in?

I really wanna move to Finland, either somewhere in the Marches or in Rovaniemi. I am willing to Learn Finnish. I also know Russian so when Russia annexes you I will be in favor. I like metal and bear, finnish mythology seems neat. Can I join? Would I be accepted?

Thank you for Ristolainen

other than that, fuck off

are you retarded you can't join a race

>kill russians
>100000 russians live in finland
>half of all finns are descendants from russia

autism is strong itt

Are you retarded? It's obviously a joke.

>Malmö
Am I being trolled?

If he mixes with finngolians for generation he will become one...

>You'll be able to kill Russians
I'm in.

I would love to, seems sheltered from all the shit and not eastern, great combo

Are not like 25% of russians finngolians?

>"Finn" calling non-finnics to live in Finland

Swedecuck detected

wow, like, it's 2018??

Like wow, bigot much

Your language is the primary reason why I could never move to Finland. It has got to be the most bizarre language in the world. Did aliens teach you it?

I'm in. Can I sleep on your couch?

it's a nice language actually, they have something called language harmony so it sounds better.

desu english is the most retarded language ever

This. Back in the day taking in some outsider females in for yoghurting would've made sense in raising the strength of the Fingol horde but it seems like artificial wombs are going to make that obsolete soon enough.

I doubt in the average 40 years I have left to live I'll be able to learn your language

*word harmony

You can come visit us user but don't lose finland.
You make us proud

so what. that word sounds nice af

also only retards believe in dragons lol

>Malmö.
Were you there in the 90s maybe? Its swedens detroit practically.

Wasn't ryü the nip word for dragon when written with latin characters? And besides, Finnish isn't related to Indo-European languages at all so it would make sense that the Finnish equivalents for various things wouldn't look similar at all.

How long haven't you been to doctor?

Finland is a shit country and I hate being here with every inch of my being.

Now now, no need to compliment Malmö.
All we really need is a thin layer of sand across the city and you couldn’t tell it apart from the Middle East.

finland is for finns foreigners get out

do you live in malmö? i live in göteborg.

We have word "lohe" too. Draakon comes from g*rmanistan

Too cold, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Super Autistic Fin.
Never Change

Will you accept a boisterous fat American?

Finnish language is somewhat easy to learn. Understanding finnish is way easier than learning and being able to speak it properly. also, finland has two languages finnish and sweedish. You really dont need sweedish here unless you want to trade with them or want to live close to the more nothern west broder.

He's the hero Finland deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A White Knight.

I am a burger in fiskland for 2 more years. I tried learning and speaking Norwegian, but gave up. Every time I tried to snakker fisk I was responded to with immediate and perfect American. (I saw American and not English because they speak with the Burger Dialect).

I kind of assume the same thing would happen in the Land of Finns.

just bought a mosin, no finnish bayonet though unfortunately.

>Being Finnish makes more sense anyway.
We are not a mere nationality, you retard.

Finnish is irrational Language. The rules make no sense, and they make up New Words for New inventions instead of using original names.

I doubt that it would be common in Finland as most people around here have shit English or don't speak it at all, I'm also certain that if you asked people to speak Finnish so that you could learn the language most would happily oblige at that point. Also those pseudo digits.

Its true. Maybe even more.

I can kill Russians in here, and Germans as well

I have read the book and sun tanned myself like the character

FINNO-UGRIC MASTER RACE

slavshits and germanlets were still fucking their cousins in the swamps when our noble ancestors rode in from the steppes

I heard your gyms suck

Fun fact, you might have Fingol blood in you since some Finns got around with those goths that ended up in Lusitania and eventually mixed with them both.

Checked
Explains my moderate autism,and absolute hate for physical contact.
Spain was bleached more than once,we had different kind of goths,the ones that ended up taking the prize were the visigoths,then during the medieval period we were a crusade land so many northerners half assed the crusade to spain as well as the pilgrimage (santiago),plus viking raids and commerce.
When was the goth thing you talk about?
I'd love to visit finland but it's expensive and i doubt I can experience finland by myself except the multicultural"finland" available in the main cities.

NANI?

My girlfriend, the language, my family, my studies... i would like to go for a year or smth desu

would love to. could you kindly direct me to your local immigration office? thanks in advance

I would but that language seems hard as fugg D:

Stopped reading right there. OP you are a fucking retard

It would seem that Geats, of Scandinavian origin, started leaving in around first century and wander rather aimlessly around Europe while becoming known as the goths and at one point splitting into splinter groups like the Visigoths and Ostrogoths. Now, it seems that I can't find if Finns were part of the Gothic hordes although it appears that they had many differing peoples alongside them however I recall some genetic mapping done on Spaniards that found out that there had to be some yoghurting done by Finns that had to have been quite some time ago, possibly when Visigoths were around there.

I'd never recommend moving to a country permanently without being determined to learn the language. Only for social integration. People who can speak English can use it 1-on-1 with you, but don't expect people at bigger gatherings to use English just because you don't understand Finnish. This applies to all countries. Don't move to Japan without knowing Japanese.

What are you talking about? Finland has produced made great powerlifters, of course there are good gyms are. Black iron gyms is what I guess you're looking for, they are not always well marketed and stay under the radar of tourists.