University Majors

Are the STEM majors affected by cultural marxists? Which field has the least sjw influence? Mechanical engineering?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/E9QJs
cato-unbound.org/2008/10/06/charles-murray/down-four-year-college-degree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Science is affected big time, but Tech & Math are only affected on a surface level. Collegecucks and feminists haven't infiltrated Engineering, it's too hard for them.

I'm in CS. There are like 5 girls out of 36 students in my class. All of the have been invited to some "women in technology" event at the star of the program. Beyond that I don't see any major sjw influence even here

Cultural Marxists can't do compound interest. Idk they just can't

The only math you'll see sjw's doing is hating the number 1%

Generally speaking, the more math involved, the less SJW's. Because Mechanical engineering stops at PDE's (most of which they solve by computer, anyways), its actually not the best. Go for mathematics, CS, or theoretical physics.

This

It's because there's no masculinity in CS for them to complain about

>Going to college for anything other then engineering or medicine
"No"

Didn't read OP, I just want her to flex her butt muscles on my face and fart in my mouth.

Better question, sauce on the pic. Who is this bod' goddess?

>scat/fart fetishist
Fuck off, you sick bastard.

This.
Even in Europe

Here ya go buddy

imgur.com/a/E9QJs

Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. But your mother raised a dumb faggot, that is an obvious fact.

Well. I've got a PR degree so

University is for soyboys who didn't get an inheritance

Ah, distegard. I know the feeling of jigh-octane thirst. It's a consuming need that devours all inhibitions. I know thst feel, brah. I hope I have a woman that'll sit on my face after a brisk jog someday.

As a recent mech eng grad, during my undergrad I had to take bullshit social science classes most of which taught leftist, as well as explicit Marxist values

>Engineering

It's started however. The PC / virtue signalling loons in the "Heath Safety Environment & Sustainability" et al are seeing to that...

t. work in big eng co.

These threads usually turn into:
>I-is x degree M-Marxist?
Y'all need to infiltrate and subvert, not cower away from Marxist occupied disciplines.

This WHORE is fucken grossing me out spammed ass everywhere. Delusional bitch

College is a meme for the vast majority of people. Unless you are very intelligent, 4 year degrees are probably a waste of time. Anyone thinking about getting a Bachelor's Degree should make sure their SAT or ACT scores are in the top 10th percentile of test takers the year you took it. Being in the 87th percentile gives you a 65% chance of getting a C average your first semester of college according to the College Board. 4 year college is only for the intellectually gifted; don't waste your time working towarss a Bachelor's Degree unless you're in that group.

Read this essay by /ourguy/ Charles Murray:

cato-unbound.org/2008/10/06/charles-murray/down-four-year-college-degree

If you are going in to science keep a low profile and try to learn the material from some sources other than what they present you. This could be for example from a book that's unpopular with the staff; or from public lectures by other professors. Having said that learn what they want you to learn to pass the class but be critical to what they teach you. This applies especially to people going into any field related to biology.

You use certain words you don't really understand well out of context, but I concede as my post must have really upset you. Just try to reign it in next time. Being called a faggot might hurt someine's feelings, especially when thry crave the smell and taste of some nicebut.

BLESS YOU, user.

>Purdue University
Engineering really weeds out the faggots, lazy, and stupid after the first semester. Only pure autistic women stay in the field and they don't have time to care about shit like that. Asians are weird and stick to themselves though.

I'm so glad I waiting last second to take all my humanities classes since they changed their policy and let me take basic Econ and Communications instead of real liberal topics.

>This applies especially to people going into any field related to biology.
THNX.

I can assure you I was never influenced by those liberal arts scums.. Mathematics here

>mechanical
Full of women and shitskins, it’s the easiest engineering degree to get affirmative actioned through. Least SJW influence is definitely ECE.

She really enjoys accentuating her arse, huh.

user, you might need to ask you're doctor why you get off to dickpicks and disregard hot girls in pictures with shitty cars or poor trigger discipline.

Incidentally, I think she's Australian. That's my fetish anyway, so I'm good with that.

>four-year
Unfortunately kikes are pushing this out, the majority of bachelor degrees now take five years or more. 36 of my fucking credits were nonsense liberal arts. This is done to milk money out of students, justify the humanities budget, and indoctrinate.
Can’t have those pesky STEM boys subverting the narrative.

Post more of this hoe

Accounting

We have zero in Applied Physics.
They tried to start a "Womens Engineering Soc" but it was a failure due to their already being an Engineering Soc.
Nobody joined.

How can they seize the means of productions when they have no concept of where the funding came from

What's more of a scam than SJW indoctrination is college dropout rates. They're something like 55%. Too many people are told they are college material when they are not. We need to be realistic with people who are not above average intelligence, and tell them to look at other options such as associate's degree or trades. Then maybe so many people won't be left with no degree and tens of thousands of dollars in debt. At my college there are obvious retards who have no business being in college that somehow got in despite low SAT or ACT scores.

I find it mad you can get credits from fields not related to STEM if you are studying STEM.
Can you get credits for Calculus etc by avoiding it and doing swimming or something?
Don't really get the US college system.
Every module we do for 4 years is based on the degree you started.

We’re still required to take a full set of STEM credits per our degree, but we also have to take a set amount of none-stem classes as well, depending on the school.
Luckily I’m able to take mostly beneficial classes, like technical communication classes.

Unfortunately yes

It’s a huge scam on both ends. They’re really pushing for 5 and even 6 year degrees being the norm, because taking too many credits a semester is too stressful on students.
Maybe if they trimmed the fat, students wouldn’t be so stressed. With non-related courses cut out and relevant courses more specific to degree choice, one could be out in three years without an issue.
Who the fuck wants to be in school until they’re 24-25 just to get their bachelors? When most bachelors won’t even guarantee you a higher paying job these days?

Go full nuclear.

dude i graduated highschool with a 2.0, now 3rd year engineering with a 3.0. am i an anomaly?

also meant to say I never took an SAT or ACT since I knew I would never get accepted to a university so I just went the community college route

more pics like this

Not really, it’s been dumbed down enough that just putting in some effort and not stretching yourself too thin is enough to get good grades. Most engineers I graduated with will and probably are making poor engineers.

any place of employment containing an HR department is potentially exposed. that is where most affirmative action sfw women end up after uni's brainwash them with this crap, then it seeps into the rest of the company. it's happening right now, read corporate news

Also, as for your link, we had cert. tests. They were ruined for exactly the same reason most other things are: Niggers.
If they aren’t equal to whites in outcome, it must be racist.

>Being in the 87th percentile [of the ACT/SAT] gives you a 65% chance of getting a C average your first semester.

Lel, I guess you didn't major in science.

I am required to take a diversity credit, but mostly no.

I majored in Biochem and minored in Genetics. What I noticed amongst STEM students was the trend of blindly believing everything science says, being extremely mocking of any kind of religious belief and asserting that science proves that no God exists, and a complete inability to be critical about information coming from authoritative sources. The latter is particularly dangerous. The arrogance that many Uni graduaes have is also widespread amongst STEM grads, although perhaps less than from Law and Arts faculties.

Let me rephrase it.

The College Board studies which SAT scores gives you a 65% chance of getting a C average or better your first semester of college. The score they found was in the 87th percentile.

I didn't mention high school GPA, just your ability compared to other students on standardized tests in the US

at my university engineers take the same amount of math as physicists and CS majors have to take the least amount of math of the majors that you listed.

>am I an anomaly?
No, just a nigger or roastie.

You should be more worried about your physical and mental health having Yi sit still a computer all day. With the lack of sunlight and lack of movement, you yourself will turn into a sjw due to plummeting testosterone levels. Just look at the employees of any tech company.

I had a 2.3 GPA in high school. I have a 1.9 at my university right now. It's not that I'm a brainlet it's just because I despise the educational system. I scored 130 on a Mensa IQ test. I am the best in my class when it comes to my major (applied engineering), I just have a habit of not showing up to all the irrelevant courses I have to take. I do the readings, but find writing essays and answering stupid test questions an absolute waste of my time. When I have no choice but to do well enough in order to stay enrolled I can easily score a 3.8 in all my classes when I apply myself and swallow all the bullshit. I spent 2 of my years at uni running a small business out of my housing, it was profitable from day one. However, my entire family threatened to disown me if did not stop doing business and focus on school. So 1 more year of indoctrination for me until I become a Bugman like everyone else I grew up with.

Implying you want people to waste their braincells on stem

>Too many people are told they are college material when they are not
For normies, sure. I dropped out though because of depression from several factors out of my control. It was so bad I ended up spending most of my days in my bed and almost killed myself. But no, the fucking crappy college didn't care until at the end of the semester because all they cared about was taking my money and putting me into debt to them. They sent some fucking nigress to check on me, who half assedley asked if I was okay, shrugged her shoulders, and left me alone after that.

Accountant will come in handy for counting prisoners in Gulag

Makes me feel less shitty for being a lowly IT major

What did you get on the SAT/ACT and what year did you take it? Also, the MENSA IQ Test is only accurate when it's in person. Your best bet to find your IQ is to pay a psychologist $150 or so. MENSA doesn't always set the average to 100 or the SD to 15, which is retarded.

I hope that you can succeed and not be too down on yourself if you end up failing. It's a sad world we live in when a person is considered a failure and lazy for not being able to compete with the intellectually gifted.

Any real intellectually gifted person wouldn't waste their life to serve some ass clowns.

1200 on SAT after years of sleeping class and mentally dissociating myself from a faculty of feminist cunts trying to force their ideology down my throat.

The IQ test I took was administered by Mensa Sweden, someone leaked a version from 2008 online.

Sorry depression is a learned behaviour and not a medical conditions go Get some exercise and stop moping about.

I'd be more inclined to use the SAT score than a leaked online test to determine your abilities, and it seems like 4 year college might not be right for you with that score and that GPA. I hope you can make that decision yourself and not screw yourself over with debt or too much time wasted. Good luck.

I don't know her name, all I know her as is the rice burning twitch streamer.

Was always under the impression she is American?

wait until they start getting internships, job offers, and even grades they're totally undeserving of.

>tfw got 35 ACT score (2nd highest possible)
>ended up going to state college because i had a 2.1 GPA in high school
>flunked out of state college

Worst part is I got diagnosed with ADHD only a few months after I dropped out, some prescription drugs would have really helped.

It took me 5 years, and I worked my ass off.

At my university the problem is that STEM is too saturated, too many required classes like math/stats overlap between majors, and they were constantly full.

To make it worse, a lot of courses were only offered once or twice per year, and those would fill up fast. I waited a fucking year to take a class that was necessary to get into a different class that was a series.

To make it even worse, they instituted a "graduating senior priority" registration, so those required classes were in theory going to be available to people trying to fucking graduate. In practice, there were STILL way too many students using the GSP to get in, and they got filled.

This happened literally 3-4 times and kept delaying my graduation.

I had to take classes at a fucking community college and transfer them just to graduate, it was annoying as fuck.

I imagine it wasn't isolated to my well rated university.

The problem is too many students, regardless of major.

Yeah, the dropout rate is obscene.

What's interesting is that degrees still aren't valued.

I was unemployed for like 8 months after graduation despite a rigorous STEM major, multiple internship, fucktons of volunteering and leadership positions, and a hefty portfolio.

Meanwhile, I literally had friends who didn't graduate highschool, were felons, or dropped out of college who found work before me.

I'm still buttblasted about it.

I didn't feel entitled to a job, I felt qualified for a job.

There is nothing to degenerate or distort in most scientific fields save for bio, other than historical information. Looking for secondary sources when you haven’t a grasp on the basics is a fools errand.

Milenials are also lazy. A four year degree can be done in 4 years if you don’t bounce from major to major or fuck up. Most of the idiot college kids did not want to spend the time studying or had shit time management skills.

>Electronics
>Maths
>Physics
>More Maths
>Programming
Where do you even put in the Marxism?

See
I did some googling after I wrote it, overlapping courses and limited seasonal offerings seems to be pervasive. It's not the student's fault in many cases.

Also, if you expect to take 4-5 classes per quarter/semester AND get straight A's in curved classes where the majority of students(your competition for those sweet, sweet A's) are only taking 3, you are not going to get A's and you will not get into med school.

Physics fag here, my major was a little left leaning before the election, but have been becoming more right leaning since learning they will be paying taxes soon.

>biology
yes, most students are females anyways
>chemistry
to some extent
>physics and maths
not really, we don't get the time to do "politics"
>engineering
its only men in there, the poor bastards either fap all day or play too much vidya games to care

Depends on the Biology, most of the ladies in my bio courses were super traditional and seemed to have a disproportionate amount of richfag parents compared to the average female college student.

But, in something like ecology, it was all crunchy dreadlocks and drinking water out of mason jars.

>its only men in there, the poor bastards either fap all day or play too much vidya games to car
This is way too real.
Must people here just fail there first exam because they have three tries, then just play more video games.

All the math worship makes no sense. CEO's aren't mathematicians, medical doctors aren't mathematicians, most lucrative positions have minimal math. Most CS majors end up in web dev or making shitty CRUD apps.

Math is hard IF math is hard for you. It requires the least amount of critical thinking, it's closer to a trade skill. It's repetitious and step-wise.

Honestly, I've met more highly intelligent English/Lit majors than engineering/maths folks, and they can actually communicate.

...I want to disagree but I can’t

stpeach is a leaf, if the riceburning didn't make it obvious

I'd rather fuck Rozelli than this fat ass twitch slut.

I would like to breed with the woman in this image.

Everything has sjw influence, you just have to survive it.

When I went to uni in 2010 there were 3 girls in a programme of 300

(computer engineering)

>Most CS majors end up in web dev or making shitty CRUD apps.

And you still don't see the issue with CS programs not having a least amount of math?

Because you just listed it

No

lemme guess, you have no soul

>Math is hard IF math is hard for you. It requires the least amount of critical thinking
jesus christ you brainlet

Who is this seamon deamon?

Even people not in college are affected. So, yes.

The thing is though that in ME you have all that "mechanical" stuff which us big turn off for wamhen. Despite huge effort put in by the state the number of women in ME is the same as 10 years ago, at least at my uni, which means less than 10%. If there ever was a red pilled field it's ME.

some twitch streamer going by 'peaches' or somesuch