Got it back..I'm majority European, can I claim full white?

Got it back..I'm majority European, can I claim full white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Iberian

Wtf does that mean..iberians were roman

They were also under a caliphate

Am I like that picture of future Americans..all fucked up mutt?

Native American is survivable, being vaguely Spanish in any way is a death sentence.

I'm 8% Native American and 20% Iberian but I'm pale as fuck, have red hair, and green eyes that changed from blue in 3rd grade. I get a sun burn from being in direct sun for like an hour. It's all about the phenotype, also, Native genes are super regressive.

*recessive

Are you part navajo or Apache?

Luckily I've claimed white my whole life and got away with it.. mom is supposed to be "Mexican" but I don't look it

40% not white

Not sure didn't narrow it down that much ..when I ask my mom she says both

Iberian is white bro

>native american 21%
>can I claim full white

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
>711-1492

Far from master race

What's the point when they admitted they outright lie about origin results, just so everybody has a bit of negro in them?

Is this bait or are mongrels stupid?

You still don't get it, Amerimutt, here in Europe you're 90% from the place you are born in. That ratio you've got going there is absolute mutt territory, especially with the Injun in you.

You do know they did throw 95% of the moors into the sea. Iberia is white and based. Also Portugal reconquered the southern coast in the 1200s so the last 250 years were remnants only.

Yeah whatever

I love how mutt prove the meme to be real every single time

After 1220 only the emirate of granada remained, a small region in the south. It was almost a christian vassal state

>le "you're not white" D&C meme
Iberians are white and anyone who says otherwise is either a kike, or fell for the kikes' plot. Whites know whites. Although that native american mixture is troubling. Probably wouldnt make it in the ethnostate OP, sorry.

>The ethnostate

Never gonna happen.

Is your hair black and eyes brown? That is the sign of a lesser race.

You do know Swiss are mutts themselfs?

you’re kind of the biggest mutts, you and Hungary

Not with that attitude it isn't

Why you not showing full test? That is not 100%? Are you hiding 20% nigger there?

No Iberians were not Roman. They were largely Celts

dumbass

>84.4% European (highest percentage is 30.3% Italian)
>10.6% West African

I AM SO CONFLICTED BECAUSE THE MUTT MEMES ARE HILARIOUS.

>believing Jewish DNA tests

Mutt confirmed

You can claim 56% European