Soooo Reiner is super old?? Thought you're supposed to die after year 13 of having the titan power. He's Grisha's age?...

Soooo Reiner is super old?? Thought you're supposed to die after year 13 of having the titan power. He's Grisha's age?? What the hell did I just read??!!

>What the hell did I just read?
Clearly you didn't if you can't understand the flow of the story

Is is his dad?

It is set 3-4 years after the gang reaches the ocean.

He just grew a goatee user.

He grew a beard, he didn't get old.

People can grow beards you know

Reiner a CUTE!

Also, how many years monkey have left? i think in order for Eren to controll power he will eat his monkey brother.

Goatees are the sign of a timeskip just look at FF15

wtf I thought it was set before the main story as Zeke was fighting for Marley

So Zeke and Reiner just gave up trying to get Eren and went home?

>wtf I thought it was set before the main story

hahah holy shit user

Jesus fuck.

I thought the same thing

I figured that it was a backstory for Zeke after he ratted out his parents and would explain how he came to Titanisland

tfw you're desperate to keep your fujo fanbase so you decide to turn Reiner into Erwin.

I literally thought the same thing user-kun

are you a speedreader or just retarded? holy shit user

Nowhere does it say "4 years later" or "this is a timeskip" etc. Attack on Titan has so many flashbacks and weird shit that it's hard to tell. I figured the Reiner in this chapter was the father/some sort of relation to "our" Reiner.

>So Zeke and Reiner just gave up trying to get Eren and went home?
Yes they even comment on their failure. They failed, didn't see a way to win with their current forces and ran back home instead of risking giving the devils 2 more titan powers.

not that user, but iirc in the dialogue they mention how long it had been since they launched the attack on shiganshima.

They say in Ch90, 9 years ago, Marley started the plan to retake the coordinate titan. That was the first time CT and AT attacked the walls. But within those 9 years they also lost CT and FT.

From the start of those 9 years there was the 2 years EMA were homless and the 3 years they were cadets. So 5 years from there.

According to end of chapter 90 its been about 9 months since the battle of trost and close to 6 years since the Scouting Legion has stepped outside Wall Maria and finally reached the ocean.

We later go to Marley side in Ch 90 where they've been at war for 4 years because they lost FT, CT and most of their shifters were away on the mission in paradis'. So ended up with the Middle-East Union finding out that Marley was lacking Titan power so they attacked but now lost 4 years later. But this war started close to a year before EMA reached the ocean.

RBA, Zeke and Eren most likley got the titan powers around the same time with Eren probably getting it a year later so now:

Reiner, Zeke, and Annie probably have 3-2 years left.
Eren has about 4-3 years.
Armin's got around 7 years.

>We later go to Marley side in Ch 90
*ch 91

This user's given a lot of detail but,

>Nowhere does it say "4 years later" or "this is a timeskip" etc
basically, ch 90 says it's been 6 years since Bort and Reiner attacked, and ch 91 says it's been 9 years. Hence, yeah a 3 year timeskip.

Wait, does it mean all this is happening after the final fight with beast Titan when Bert was eaten by Armin?

Yes, this all takes place years later. We still haven't seen what our heroes have done since clearing out the island of titans and reaching the ocean.

yes, see the post right above yours.

I'm confuse about something, how can you "get old" in SnK, wasn't Ymir like 100 years old or some shit like that? She still looks like a brat.

She was 17. You don't age when you're a mindless. In fact your whole body gets absorbed within the titan hence why shifters kept losing articles of clothing and Ymir appearing naked after she turned back into a human.

She didn't age while she was a retarded titan, when she munched on Reiner's big brother she managed to turn human again because she got his shifter powers and that's when she started aging.

How do they return a mindless to a normal person again I thought that was impossible. Or was it because they gave her the power of an original titan and then she became a human again?

So you are telling me that as long you are on titan form, you don't get old? Then you could become inmortal by staying as a titan forever. Also you are telling me that in this 4 years Reiner didn't transform at all, what a faggot, good thing he got blown the fuck off now.

Ymir ate Reiner's bro? Why Reiner didn't fight her in his Titan form?

Reread the manga.

How far are you into the manga?

I said mindless titan not a shifter titan like Eren's. They start aging ones they become a shifter by eating another shifter. Also it becomes an issue when a user uses their titan shifting ability too much. It leads to nosebleeds and such.

here's a question.
which of this ideas it the real one?
the one that says Ymir is a bitch who made a deal with the devil? or the god who bring prosperity?

I need this man to smash my pussy like he smashed the Wall Maria gate.

speaking of reading the manga, does anyone have a good way to read manga on a kindle fire?

is there a specific file type or app I should look out for?

Usually in these kinds of situations the answer would be neither or some SCIENCE!

Kruger says she was a woman who came into contact the source of all organic matter in the universe. That sounds neutral enough to be true.

Marley's propaganda vs. Grisha's delusions. Then theirs Krugers theory of Ymir Fritz being the person who came into contact with a source of all organic material.
No one knows the truth. Probably the only person who can access it is the one that holds the original titan but Eren can't seem to have any contact with useful information from the memories of the Reiss family. He's only capable of looking through Grisha and Kruger's past.

Why is the story such a mess?
Are we really supposed to feel pity for titans? Have they really done no wrong? Is humanity the shitty bad guy in this one?

I really have no interest in following the manga. Or the anime. I can't stop laughing at this shit.

I don't know how you read this page and could possibly think this took place before the current story.

>Are we really supposed to feel pity for titans? Have they really done no wrong? Is humanity the shitty bad guy in this one?

We don't know which side started it and it really doesn't matter much at this point, it's the race of people that can transform into titans vs the race that defeated them ages ago and forced them into seclusion and life as second class citizens.

It's really taken an odd turn. So like the 3 original shifters we meet, who were they originally working for? To what end? Just draw out the titan that could control other titans?

>So like the 3 original shifters we meet, who were they originally working for? To what end? Just draw out the titan that could control other titans?
Which ones are you talking about Bert, Reiner and Annie? Their mission along with Zeke was to find who had the power to control other titans and capture or eat them to get the power for themselves.

>originally working for?
Marley
>To what end?
Eldians are to believe they are the devil's incarnation that brought destruction to everyone. Marley seems to beat down that ideology into their eldian citizens pretty well. Then there's the Warrior program. If you become a shifter under Marley's rule they grant you and your family freedom.

Which is bad guy, Marley or Eldia? I would see good guy beat bad guy.

In the end it really won't matter which side has titans, since the point of last chapter was to showcase that technology was becoming powerful enough to make weapons that can easily kill them.

There's no true villain in this series, which confuses shonenfags

Both sides have been shown to be awful. Eren and crew fought against the Eldian Royal Family in the previous arc, and now are fighting the Marley.

Five bucks on Eren eventually diving deep enough into the memories he has to go "THE KING WAS RIGHT"

If you're having trouble comprehending the story it's really just a fault or your own.

Eldia
>Conquered and terrorized the world for 2,000 years, probably destroyed "our" world
>Ate people
>Their last king moved to an island and built a regressive oppressive state and terrorized their own people with lies. Tortured/killed anyone who tried to stop the status quo

Marley
>Overthrow Eldians and treat them like shit.
>Put their descendants, who didn't do anything, into ghettos and treat them as 2nd class citizens
>Security force routinely murder/torture/rape people in the ghettos including women/children
>Force them to fight as titan cannon fodder in your wars or treat them like human guinea pigs on Paradis
>Responsible for all the titan attacks in the series

you tell me. Though given the parallels of Marley to the Nazi's it's pretty clear Sup Forums will start saying they dindunuffin

There's just something shady about the king's decree and how every single person of his family no matter their previous thoughts on the matter suddenly had their will overturned by his decree when they inherited his power, there's definitely something powerful at work there beyond just one human's will.

The reality is likely in the middle. There's no way the Eldian empire were saints bringing prosperity everywhere, but also like was pointed out, if they were really ethnically cleansing the marlyans for over a 1000 years there wouldn't be any marlyans, so that's bullshit too.

They work for Marley. They are indoctrinated as child soldiers to pull themselves out of the ghettoes in Marley, since Eldians there are second class citizens. Marley wanted to sieze the coordinate from the king in the walls to remove the threat of the colossal titans in the walls being unleashed. Then, with that out of the way, they could invade the island to claim it's natural resources and fossil fuels.

Reiner thread?

i must've read a really shitty translation because that page does clear things up.

>Eldia – Israel
>Marley – Germany

You decide who's the good guy and the bad guy.

I don't understand the flow either. I've been so lost since Armin cucked Erwin out of life. Then they were back behind the walls and in cells. WHat? I really need a recap of shit. I've been rereading everything up to that point and past it but I don't get it. Can someone help me? Thanks!

So why haven't the colossal titans awakened like the king originally said they would if ever attacked? They have literally been exposed and the city has been attacked. Why haven't they woken up And so any titan ever is eldian?? What happens if they give a Marley the serum for an original titan or if they try and turn them into a mindless? Nothing?? Plot holes???

Because the current king never commanded them to attack. Grisha begged Freida to retailiate, but she refused. So he attacked and ate her to get her power.

And yes, all titans are eldians. You'll probably just poison a marleyan if you inject them with titan juice.

>I already have everything planned out till the very end, but I shouldn’t say much. I try not to use the words “good and evil” and “justice” much. I plan on taking the story while not deciding just who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.
Everytime untill you stop posting this shit.

So if eren eats zeke would he be able to control the titans?

The important thing is when is Annie coming back

I don't think so, since Grisha presumably couldn't after eating Frieda.

So, will we be seeing them in season 2 or not?

Not at all. Sup Forums fried your brain.

It could be that the First King's will is just so strong that it simply overwhelms anyone who gets his memories and basically brainwashes them to believe his ideals. Like mindbreaking someone so hard they think your idea is the only correct one. If so, Eren's lucky he can't see the king's memories.

Most probably not. You need royal blood to be able to effectively use Progenitor Titan. Even Eren needed Dina to activate it. Eating Zeke won't work because that won't give him Zeke's blood. Only someone with that blood, right now there's only Historia left, can do that. Either they titanize her or force her to make a lot of babies who will inherit her royal blood.

Now that Eren has Grisha and Kruger's memories and Armin has Bert's, maybe they know a way to break Annie's crystal now. If so, they could feed her to Historia so they have a royal blood Titan shifter on their side too. That also lets Eren activate his coordinate power so he can control the colossals in the walls without falling to the king's decree.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Reiner didn't survive getting hit by that canon. The chapter ended with him lying on the floor motionlessly, with everybody looking at him in despair, as in "even somebody as strong as him is not immortal".

He is kill

critical areas are undamaged
sorry to burst your bubble bursting attempt

Fucking speedreaders.

That could never happen.
Reiner has matured like fine wine but Erwin is just humanity's paragon of manliness.