What's wrong with fucking a sissy trap boy? I'm straight which means I'm attracted to femenine people...

What's wrong with fucking a sissy trap boy? I'm straight which means I'm attracted to femenine people. The girlcock just makes it hotter

It makes you more homosexual if that's possible

ask Sup Forums

Nothing if no one finds out and you don't get AIDS

No, "straight" means attracted to the opposite gender

S-sauce please?

The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his k-on themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of an [s4s] thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?"

I don't have anything against two consenting adults getting together in private.

I've always found Sup Forumss vocal anti-gay and anti-trap posters to be tedious and uneven in their moral outrage towards feminine penises.

Wrong top psychologists agree that we are attracted to femenine features more so than actual genetalia, so being attracted to a sissy slut with a cock is straight while being attracted to a 6'2 bearded muscular woman with a vagina is quite gay

>The girlcock just makes it hotter
Especially if the girlcock is locked in chastity

Or you could take the option of not being attracted to either of them like a normal human

Sauce?

because it makes you a faggot user, why would you fuck a trap when you could fuck a real woman. Furthermore, why contribute to the degeneracy of the trap by fucking it? When you fuck a trap you are just reinforcing their sissy lifestyle and thus spreading degeneracy on a larger scale

The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his k-on themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of an [s4s] thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?"

At this point, traps are more feminine than most women.
Just embrace Sup Forums degeneracy.

nah those are both super gay nigga just like you

I myself have often wondered.....does tranass feel as good on the peen as femanus? If so, why not indulge? If not, why is this an issue? It must feel good, meaning it is good, or else so many would not pursue the feat. I mean, it isn't as UberAmericanazi as raping somebody and forcing them to birth a resultant hideousness into the world. It's just a warm butt and a penis......natural roommates. So again, I ask: is tranass pleasurable when fucking it? I have no idea because I haven't done it. IF it is good, then all the males who masturbate to Hitler should STFU and join the fray. If it makes us happier, in the long run, that is what matters.

That's a girl and you're just a larping faggot.

who said there's something wrong with it??

Gay.

No such thing as girl-c.

Its just c.

Another point of view to consider, when you have a sissy whore in chastity bouncing on your cock then they clearly are taking the submissive role and you clearly have the dominant, alpha role in the relationship. Labels like "straight" and "gay" are just social constructs while the dominant-sumbmissisve relationship is part of the natural order of life

1 post by ID
SAGE

>What's wrong with fucking a sissy trap boy?

Absolutely nothing

I'd much rather be fucked by a trap. Why fuck a trap when you can just fuck a woman in her ass? Why waste a perfectly good feminine penis?
>hurr boi pussy
Fuck that faggotry. I want a girly cock in my ass and face desu desu.

bait