Are we getting bamboozeled for the 10th time?

Are we getting bamboozeled for the 10th time?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/949072079449595905
twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/941031366061412353
archive.fo/hsmPQ
archive.is/mAoCD)
archive.is/WalT6)
archive.is/afNSf)
archive.is/0s9Wt)
archive.is/YwY4B)
archive.is/lxT2S)
archive.is/Jg5nQ)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes. No way rich people go to jail, especially political rich people. All of this back and forth about Trump collusion and Hillary emails is just entertainment while the JEWS steal gold from the tax payer.

END THE FED

I love you.

Probably.

When shes falling through the air with a bag on her head and a rope around her neck, that's when we win.

There's still a chance.

Comey, Mueller and McCabe are /ourguys/

Hillary will die before the end of the year so she will escape justice.

The FBI and Justice Departmemt have gone rogue. The reopening of the Clinton investigations serves one purpose, to give them the ability to say "see, we even investigated her under Trump and we still found her innocent"

only way any of them see justice is if the people rise up and enact justice.

Mueller has over 9000 indictments.

The next two weeks are going to be fucking gigantic

>Nunes got all remaining FBI docs on Friday, 5th of Jan
>9500 remaining text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page supplied 11th Jan
>all details related to April 2017 meeting between Andrew Weissman (now working for Mueller) and the media supplied 11th Jan
>all of the interviews Nunes requested to happen in January, this includes:

- Bruce Ohr (former DOJ Associate Deputy Attorney General)
- Peter Strzok (FBI Supervisory Special Agent)
- James Baker (former FBI General Counsel)
- Lisa Page (FBI Attorney)
- Sally Moyer (FBI Attorney)
- Greg Brower (FBI Assistant Director)
- Bill Priestap (FBI Assistant Director)
- James Rybicki (FBI Special Agent)

source:
twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/949072079449595905

- OIG report is due 15th Jan (1.2 million documents)
source:
twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/941031366061412353

I wonder which journalists (((Fusion GPS))) paid.

>The Press Loves Fusion GPS (WSJ)
archive.fo/hsmPQ

>One of the dirty little secrets in Washington is that Fusion is a longtime source for journalists, planting political hits that Fusion is paid by third parties to dig up. Now the press corps is defending its meal ticket, often without reporting honestly about Fusion and how it works.

>One example is the story by someone named Jason Schwartz in Politico on Monday that attacked us for our Mueller editorial. This media enforcer quoted Neil King, identifying him as a former WSJ editor who slammed our work and said “I don’t know a single WSJ alum who’s not agog at where that edit page is heading.” Perhaps Mr. King is agog because Axios reported in January that he had joined . . . Fusion GPS.

>So Politico quotes an employee of Fusion to attack The Wall Street Journal for criticizing Fusion. Even better, Mr. Schwartz didn’t tell his readers that Mr. King has worked for Fusion. Mr. Schwartz also failed to point out that Mr. King’s wife, Shailagh Murray, also a former Journal reporter, worked in the Obama White House. Perhaps Mr. Schwartz understands that this kind of political incestuousness is so routine in Washington that even to mention it would get him drummed out of the club.

I have a VERY VERY VERY strong feeling that Israel was the funders of Fusion GPS.

This CIA nigger maybe

Steele was not hired until after the DNC took over

I definitely think it was Israel.

see

>Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation (archive.is/mAoCD)
>The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State (archive.is/WalT6)
>Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations (archive.is/afNSf)
>Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley says Comey leaked “at least one” classified memo to a professor friend (archive.is/0s9Wt)
>Judge allows House panel to subpoena Fusion GPS's financial records (archive.is/YwY4B)
>GOP senators request criminal investigation of Trump dossier author (archive.is/lxT2S)
>DOJ deal gives Nunes access to ALL documents and witnesses sought in Russia probe (archive.is/Jg5nQ)

>DOJ deal gives Nunes access to ALL documents and witnesses sought in Russia probe (archive.is/Jg5nQ)
If Nunes gets killed we march to capital hill

I just got one dem Trump raises, so I'll catch an UBER out to DC and meet you at the steps

the republicans will turn this into a bullshit investigation of nothing burgers yet again and will get to say they tried. at best you're looking at discussion of classified material, not actual classified material, with intent being impossible to prove.

then they're going to go after whatever flimsy garbage they can find about the trump investigation in order to say they tried, but it will fail. everyone guilty will plead to lesser crimes in order to sell everyone else out and minimal punishments will be handed out to everyone.

at the end of this, trump won't be president. it will be interesting to see who will be.

>Is that.... Tanya Degurechaff?

>...then beggars would ride.

Keep me posted if anyone goes to jail

Kek
Your I'd is
>RCMspy

Get the rake!!!!!

CIVIL WAR WHEN?! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN !!!!111

Uhhhhhh....