I wonder

When did Israel officially made America its unconditional submissive bitch?
Is there a way to pinpoint this or was it more of a gradual thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

arlingtoncemetery.net/lechavis.htm
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1079821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1913. Even Wilson admitted (in about 1921) that he had caused a complete catastrophe and only then he realised that he had been nothing but a goy for Jewish interests.

Way back. It was probably under great jewish influence since the colonisation, and under full control from early 20th century.
Not saying Europe is any different.

There is one patriotic way to go for a US citizen, and it's getting killed protecting regional interest of state of Israel.

1913 fed reserve act

Bastiat said it best, stupid greed and false philanthropy

Anyone here know somebody who died over there?

You will do what you'll told, Bitch!

More info?

>they have a massive voter block in new york
that vote together

>bankers
have huge influence

>civil servants
large representation in politics and government

>media
our greatest ally gets pushed by evangelical preachers

"Leebernard Emmanuel Chaks"?

And ill personally rip your jaws open and pour the zyklon B in myself. You're not welcome here kike Leave before you anger more goy

NOVEMBER 22nd 1963

uss liberty

you do realize hes a pali shitposter right?

its a palestinian meme.
if it was a mockery to the us by jews it Wouldn't show those poor poor dead vermin at the side of those pics.

>changes nothing

>me doing my daily remembrance of the USS Liberty

>your dad died an honorable death removing kebab, kid

Supporting Israel is a shield against liberalism. By helping the jews we gain some of thier holocaust magic.

>Hehe, nothing beats mocking the goyim on Sup Forums. -Posts meme-
>-JIDF senses tingle-
>OY VEY! We cant let the goyim know what we really think of them. Time to shut it down
>Yo-you know hes just a Palestinian right? The Palestinians are your problem, not us, we are your greatest ally.
>OH YES I KNOW MASTER FUCK THAT MUDSLIME *eats burger*
>-Hand rubs vigorously-

>remove kebab
>one of thems a Israel Jew who larps as a muslim
the best kind of gassing

Jewz and Moozlems are both Semites, so there's little distinction in terms of features like the nose etc.

Late 1980's.

GOD
HATES
FAGS

arlingtoncemetery.net/lechavis.htm

First wave was LBJ.
Second stage was 9/11.
There was previous ground seeding with the schofield bible, lobbying money and the take over of the evangelicals in the states.
LBJ brought in the political union with the israeli's. 9/11 brought in the take over of the fundemental law enforcement/spying and other agencies to cement their rule.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1079821

Just read the last paragraph

One of the upsides of white American Protestcucks being replaced with spics who are Catholic and redpilled on jews

when muslims because public enemy #1 that's when.

>Calvinists
>Not just the same shit as Catholics
Besides, you realise that most spics get their Christendom from Jesuits, right? Ask around, sex with relatives is normal and the point of being in America is to be finally bred white to make la raza better.