Is it okay for East Asian men to racemix with white women?

Is it okay for East Asian men to racemix with white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
aiph.aphapublications.org/cgi/reprint/79/5/595.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Givin' her the ol' egg roll!

It's not ideal, but it's not as big a deal as the reverse.

why the fuck would you want to become some white woman's servant lmao

Only if she eats all the eggs

are her tubes tied?

While I'm sure plenty on here will disagree, I think the only option to avoid being completely overrun with darkies, therefore destroying human civilization completely, is a white/East Asian alliance. We seem to be the only ones actually capable of making progress without gibs from naively charitable wealthy people. You're all right in my book, Chang.

As much as I try to care, I just don't have a problem with it. Realistically, would any white guy be that concerned if our sister dated an Asian guy? That's not something which would cause me any grief.

Yes if you don't get mad at white men like me for racemixing with Asian women.

only the japs have been making progress so far. the average asian is a muslim poo. name any invention by indians or chinese within the last thousand years. ill wait

>tfw seen the cutest grill in the world with some EA

I don't know how he did it. He didn't look rich. I think he just wormed his way in because she looked shy.

Only japs are okay.

racemixing is never okay. there is a reason few people do it even in the US.

>A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

>White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

>A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

>Highest rates of moderate and severe cases of ADHD are found in multi-racial children.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

Racial bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin.
>increased conception risk [across the different stages of the menstrual cycle] was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626

White women were 12 times more likely to be murdered by their spouse in an interracial marriage as compared to same-race marriages. White men in interracial marriages were 21 times more likely to meet the same fate.
aiph.aphapublications.org/cgi/reprint/79/5/595.pdf

First marriages in which the husband and wife are both members of the same race are more likely to succeed than those in which the spouses are of different race. Interracial marriages convey a 32.3% increased risk of divorce compared to same-race couples.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

behold the data and tremble

>racemix

You mean ricemix

Look at all these (((white))) guys saying they would be okay with a non white man taking one of their women and creating mongrels. White eggs are too valuable to be wasted on non white men. If my sister wanted to date a gook I'd disown her just as if she dated a nigger

If you feel it necessary to ask Sup Forums then deep down you know the answer

>implying your sister ever need a deadbeat NEETcuck like you

The only other race allowed to breed with our beautiful anglo women are pure bred asians.

Also, slavs and Jews are the niggers of white people.

No because women stay pregnant for forever and theyre the only ones capable of making white babies... Whereas a white man could go out and impregnate 50 women of another race and not break a sweat.

TL;DR Its okay for white men to racemix and it's never okay for white women

hi gookjohn

No you fucking retard.

Of course it is.