Catalonia

What's the deal with Catalonia again? Are they independent or what?

nobody cares

This

still I need to know what I do not care about. Last I heard police were bashing peaceful voters/protesters, or at least that is how it was reported here.

What are the current developments?

No and no. The commie catalonians are getting cucked by their own ideology by the EU and Madrid leeches.

I never understood why spain didn't forced castillan language in catalonia, that would solve all their problems.

After the 8seconds independence. They declare it again, so the central government dissolved the catalan regional parliment, all obey. The former president puigdemont escape to Belgium because he didn't want to confront justice, this made the judges send to prision the rest of them because escaping risk. The spanish government called for elections on December 21.
Not independentist won in votes, but independentist parties won in seats.
Now the independentists don't agree in who should be the next president

thanks mang

Welcome, now you know the facts, let's see if any Jordi has anything to say, at least for you to compare

Cancer

Literally a way for the government to hide how shit the country is becoming. Meanwhile if your wife gets tired of you she can go to the police and you won't be able to see your children again thanks to a law that will be passed with the support of ALL the parties soon.

fpbp

Awaiting for Jordi to give us some reasons

Good luck, Catalonia.

Dont remind me... my gf amd her family keep talking about marriage and I just fear for my future

time to pay manolo.

Rural voters save the west again.

SOON

Fuck off Jordi I aint paying shit

> no guns commies
>independence
nope

They are becoming very progressive.
So far a muslim councilor has been elected. They want to kick tourists to make room for more muslims too.

Very tolerant.

They did in the 16th. It did not work. They tried again after the civil war. That's why half the population speaks spanish in Catalonia.

At this point, Catalonia feels like that son you used to be proud about but now has gone full retard after doing a gender studies degree...

Is that information from the institute of new history?

>They did in the 16th

holy shit, even before public schools were common place? when the local priests or educated people privately educated the kids of people that could aford it? castillians were really ahead of their time

It is just wrong. It was after the succession war in the 18th and the application of the "Decreto de Nueva Planta"

Catalan lefties somehow think thet can secede from a country in a legalistic manner. Doesn't work that way + you need international support which they don't have

>SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR MY UNEMPLOYMENT

The big problem with Spain is its unemployment rate. It is now at 17% fucking percent and if you looks the the southern regions its way higher.
Maybe if Spain focused on taking those leeches out of welfare and promoting jo growth (not like PP, they do nothing and give themselves medals for the economy growing) we wouldn't have catalonia wanting to go because they have a really high fiscal deficit. This fucking year montoro reduced the budget of catalonia by 780 million even though the economy is growing.
These fucking retards will make the catalans go away because they want to pocket all the money for themselves.
They get votes from rallying anti-catalan sentiments and free monies for third world regions.

the one that allowed the territories of the kingdom of aragon to trade with the territories of the castillian empire?

those evil castilians!