I know I’m going to have people calling me a degenerate but hear me out...

I know I’m going to have people calling me a degenerate but hear me out. If we can somehow push for marijuana legalization in the trump agenda we can seal the youth vote for a generation.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/455142/marijuana-gateway-drug-federalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weed, abortion, and stricter gun laws would literally be fine if a republican was willing to run with those but be extremely anti-immigration
i'm talkin' wall, brick walls at the plane, walls around canada, the whole jazz
then after all the hispanics are gone and asians stop flooding america we can ban abortion and legalize guns again

If you are ok with giving your guns away you dont deserve them should not own any

Got to agree with the kraut.

Better solution: Kill the youth

I’m serious about my OP. I’m gonna try and shill the idea at /r/thedonald even though I hate Reddit’s layout and community for the most part

>Antigun

played your hand too fast kike. Guns keep the jews back and allow us to kill would be darkie rapists.

This is a really good idea

You stationed in South Korea?

do it op

The fuck you mean do it

shill the idea?

If you like the idea make threads about it and get others to as well. write letters to your senators and tell them that it affects your vote (whether your die hard for trump or not)

Im going to make threads tomorrow and hopefully enough people will think the idea is worthwhile that it can actually have an effect. Imagine trumps face on Rasta Merch. Yeah the shits stupid, but it can re-establish Republicans image as hip with younger (and black) voters

This is why Benjamin Disraeli created one-nation conservatism in the 19th century; he wanted to win more votes by pandering to poor people. It worked. Trump needs to pander to young people's hedonism if he wants to win again.

>If we can somehow push for marijuana legalization in the trump agenda we can seal the youth vote for a generation.
They will. they need to stop the states, and create the laws federally. I have an idea it is coming...

> If Colorado or Oregon want to legalize weed while Mississippi and Utah ban it, that’s fine. In fact, that is how the country is supposed to work. The United States is a collection of . . . well, of states; it is not a giant centralized democracy with fifty regional departments. Congress should make it a priority to get the federal government out of this area, and to let the states, not the attorney general’s fealty, determine which rules are best for their citizenries. And conservatives, of all people, should celebrate that.

nationalreview.com/corner/455142/marijuana-gateway-drug-federalism

Brilliant play by Trump would be to fire Sessions. Many conservatives want him gone for other reasons. If he fired him tomorrow and then said "He misled me on marijuana enforcement policy, and clearly has misplaced priorities. SAD! Let's make America Great Again." he would all but guarantee himself a second term.

Nah it'll be like the reagan amnesty shit. They'll just say thanks ya old retard than vote for dems

>we can seal the youth vote for a generation.
The youth don't vote.

Bribary does tend to work, yes, however that doesn't mean you should engage in the practice.

He's way ahead of you and will use the Trump card durring the primaries.

The thumbnail looks like he's sucking cock through a glory hole.

I don’t believe you’ve thought this through.

Dignifying or legalizing something people are already doing isn’t necessarily going to turn an entire class of people in favor of someone or a political party.

Reagan passed amnesty and California is as blue as ever.