Only 3 countries in the world don't have a Rothschild Central Bank

Rothschild Central Bank Nigeria

Other urls found in this thread:

wakeupkiwi.com/downloadpapers/WakeUpKiwi_NewZealandandWorldBankingPaper.pdf
business.dk/finans/staten-vaelger-rothschild-igen-og-igen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well which ones are they silly?

we need to do something about Iran's bank.
it's existence promotes terrorism

>inb4 it is existance

North Korea
Iran
Syria I think

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

>inb4 civil uprising in Cuba this year

Don't worry goy, we're shipping weapons across the Afghan and Turkish borders right now, while the government is dealing with internal protests. Soon Kurds and Anatolian minorities will be supplied with weapons and will be assisted by foreign Sunni fighters. The problem will soon be solves, goy. Soon Iran will no longer sponsor any terrorism.

I seriously hope you rot in Hell

And Based Trump had declared war on all three! After all, his campaign promises was to spread Based Feminism and Based Usury around he world! Fucking Based!

Your an idiot. You KNOW this how? Prove the Royal Bank of New Zealand is owned by the Rothschild's you fuckwit.

The remaining countries are: Cuba, Iran, Syria, N.Korea.

>Based Usury
Holy fucking kek
I'm guessing you're an aussiecunt, because only leafs, poos and cunts hide behind memeflags.

(((ROYAL)))

he doesn't know

and roaches, mostly EU flags because they imagine themselves as being European and it makes them feel better

Every commonwealth nation is kiked, dumbfuck. Read your law regarding the creation of your kike bank.

I'll paraphrase (so some details might be wrong, fuck yall) from memory from the Bank of Canada Act of 1936: "The Bank of Canada will be made up of $1m worth of shares, owned by the Queen of England and held by the Finance Minister."
>held by the finance minister
If I hold your watch, I don't own it. Canada's bank is owned by the kike controlled Royals, who have had their own (((Rothschild))) bank since the early 1700s. I'm sure your shitty gibme sheepfucking country is the same.
Read it and find out

Here is the original Rothschild seal on "your" bank. Here also is a very detailed description of how "your" bank works, as well as all (((central banks))) Take the pill with water.
wakeupkiwi.com/downloadpapers/WakeUpKiwi_NewZealandandWorldBankingPaper.pdf

>roaches larping as europoors
MY FUCKING SIDES

I thought I was looking at the Mandalay Bay hotel for a second there.

I thought Russia doesn't have one either, same with Cuba

I"m beginning to think this is a meme now

Russia never had a (((central bank))) under the czars because they cut a deal to extract resources in exchange for having their own bank. afaik they reverted to that deal after 1991, but I think Russia is kiked since they have (((Holocaust denial))) laws.

Btw, I got that from Carrol Quigley's book "Tragedy and Hope" which is a great historical book that essentially deals with how kikes subverted the whole world. Gets pretty in depth with Versaille too. Audiobooks are on Jewtube. I do recommend.

Lol cuck. Our government is on the (((American Stock Exchange)))

i like using meme flags :(

Awww you poor thing :3
We'll brush you last on the day of the toothbrush

its
north korea
iran
cuba

Dafuq is this thread? Publicly owned central banks have nothing to do with redshields. Even the Bank of England was nationalized in the 40's. Burgers need not answer.

business.dk/finans/staten-vaelger-rothschild-igen-og-igen

they control every national bank, they don't necessarily own it.

Welp....

It all makes sense now

Kek. Day of The Paste

Thank you Comfy user

Paper

Assange

rip ruffles :(

No they don't retard stop buying into every consipracy theory out there.

Is that an epitaph to yourself

t. Rothschild shill

we dont have explicit laws like that but anything nazi is illegal, we also have retarded vague hatespeech laws

but its irrelevant when speaking of banks and financial system, we've been trying to make everything independent and controlled here

Will you Sheeple just stop it already?!!

And western retards are sending their sons to die in the desert for Israeli goals. Good job goy.

They don't own any of these central banks, but somehow control all of them, even though control of these banks is explicitly explained in national laws of the various countries and the heads of the banks are usually appointed by the national governments. Make total sense.

>only 3 countries in the world don't have a kike bank. Lets ignore ours and whine about the USA some more.

Stfu Wh*te boys! No Türk hides his flag.

U GOYS R getting too smart 4 your own good. Bow down to your Yid Masters or we'll crash some more skyscrapers.

philippines

he did, yet he did not depose Assad and did not liberate Persians and did not bomb rocketman
>eu8DYONS
I still think he's merely another Reagan, much ado about nothing and klintons/bushes still free. World is an ugly place to die.

I dont understand why people assume Rothschild were creators of the world. Rothschild is like the tip of the iceberg.

You're all sheep and the council are the herders

Plz enlighten me who should we be after then lol

w0t m8. Killing Rothschild isnt going to do anything? They are all part of the system that we are co-existing in. If you want them to die then you are basically saying you want to destroy the fabric of society we were built on.

You think no one created the world before you? You think no one had problems and dreams and desires to do something for the betterment of humanity?

The world is more difficult than can be said in a statement. So the only thing you should do is make it a better place and hope that you leave it a better state then it was before.

Just to put in perspective, there has been over 100 billion human beings before you that have lived and died. Why are you important?

That Logo, what could it mean?

that isn't an answer you stupid fag. if you want us to improve the world then tell us how killing the rothschilds won't do that you fucking cryptohomo.

Rothschilds are defenders of the Vatican bank, hence their name.

It's not Rothschilds you need to worry, it's Waltons, because reasons

what about China ?

Killing Rothschilds or any other family would just give other families at that level more power, so you really just made the situation more dire. Unless you miraculously killed every leader and power head (which is like getting lottery on a slot machine 10 times in a row), the only other options would be to live your life as an ordinary citizen in society (im pretty sure you should know how to act like a civilized being in society), pursue your dreams (whatever it may be) that can be utilized using the environment around you, or become a role model that you feel the world needs.

Again killing Rothschilds or to be frank, destroying the system that gives families like Rothschilds power would be in fact destroying the platform to give everyone an opportunity to become great.

The world is designed the way it is so people can capitalize on their own priorities. Because people pursuing their own goals yields a better return to SOCIETY then it does if everyone was stuck holding each others hands.

Now you may ask yourself, why are people more motivated to cheat and steal from others than create companies and systems that help everyone around them?

I dont know schlomo do you think the world is as easy as Sim City? Give it some time, the angels will make the world as they intend it to be, you just have to play along or be unique enough that you help them create it

CHINA?! It's not even a country, it's an utopia

I am just curious how did they conquer China ?

>Now you may ask yourself, why are people more motivated to cheat and steal from others than create companies and systems that help everyone around them?
The Rothschilds are the ones toppling regimes and starting wars just to get their fucking banks set up, and you think we're the cheaters? fuck off kike

who?

The Rothschilds

The Rothschilds this, the Rothschild that... Stop blaming your failure on them. How do you think banks appear? By heaven mandate? Where's the conspiracy theory that says that every hypermarkets are controlled by the Waltons??

Prove swedens central bank is owned/controlled by them. The only "proof" I got so far is that some letters went between bank of england and ours and nothing about the contents.

.... The Rothschild's?

I think you're misunderstanding the point of regimes being toppled and wars being started...

Those are all intended m8. You cant just tell people you want to create a new world because they'll be too dumb to understand it.

Have you ever had a child with you and you told them what construction project you are working on? They'll be asking you about whats this, whats that, if they even have the attention span and mentality capacity to understand.

And you know what, most people don't, and that's why we have janitors m8. There is nothing wrong with that and if you cant see that, you need to get off the internet for a month

What are you going to replace them with, dumbfag? A utopian right wing government? You don't think corruption will seep into that and end up in exactly the same situation of a wealthy minority having disproportionate power?