>Sup Forumstards say homogeneous society is best
>Japan is shitest nation in the world due to homogeneous society

How do you defend it? Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xXxvsShaAoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you say it's the shitiest?

I reckon anime is to blame

At least you'll be able to say you shook USA and China in WW2.

>shittiest nation
Sauce?

it was acceptable when these threads were "Japan need 200,000 immigrant" but I see no point in posting a random thread to hate on your own country

There's no Asian chad bud

>jap flag
You have to go back, English teacher.

What is exactly shitty ? The low rate of women that are being raped,the clean streets,the safe public transport ?

OP English teacher Michael-san is having a tough time in Nippon land.

again

take the samurai sword of the wall and kill yourself

>this shithead again
go on a fucking forest and kill yourself, you waste of oxygen retard

>Japan is shitest nation in the world

>Japan is shitest nation
Are you mad? Have you ever been somewhere outside Japan? The Japanese and Jews are the most superior nations in the world.

Zainichi go home

the nork one made me kek.

>nearly non existent crime
>Clean streets
>shitiest country

No India is the shitiest nation because it's streets are filled with literal shit.

>Sup Forumstads can not accept the truth again

kek

You're not a jap, you faggot. Pic and timestamp or gttfo.

Japanese women love foreigners. If you ask them on the street they're not afraid to say it. They prop up half breeds there because they're exotic and better looking than full Japs and they're right to do so.

>That japanese poster that blames Japan's homogeneous society, rather than his autistic self for being drowned in consumerism&materialism

How's it going? Still blaming your nation and advocate for for niggers to raise you birthrates while you jack off to waifu pillows instead of reproducing?

Slave culture to whiteboy masters.

Japan is not perfect, but it is not shitty. Go outside for once.

The reason Japan is shit isn’t because your homogenous society. The reason Japan is shit is because after you got nuked you rebuilt way too fast, went into way too much debt and then stifled your economy. There was going to be repercussions of rebuilding so fast but you japs foolishly did it anyway. That’s the real root of your guys’ problem

>japan
>shittiest nation
stop larping and post proof of being japanese

I'm so sick of these American expats

207 KB JPG
I think that Japs,Chonks and Gooks seldom wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits like one pieced one in beach or waterpark and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt instead after 2015-16.it proves that Japs are so retarded and barbarix that sense of swimsuit got degenerated suddenly like that. Despite they sexualize the little girl most in the Earth.But We Americans can still wear bikini even under the gust of Feminism and SJWs.

Japs suck?

Cuz they cannot wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits after 2015-2016 and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt instead in beach or waterpark.I have visited,I have came,thus I know.

that's probably because of the fact that we nips are the most lesser beings of all

>Japan is shitest nation in the world due to homogeneous society

But that's wrong. The only societal problems Japan suffers from is cultural proclivities towards depression and overwork, and demographic crisis. Those are mild problems to have compared to the systemic opiate problems in the U.S, the cracking political order in the UK or the migrant crisis devastating entire continental countries.

Lack of sleeveless swimsuits makes East Asian the most retarded beings like Zerg.

no trucks of peace
no mass rapes
developed country
economy does ok
traditional

how are the japs a shit society, user?

They seldom wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt instead in beach or waterpark after 2015-2016.it shows that Asians suck.

What

Because
It doesnt work for everyone. Youve gotta love yourself.

This post proves why Japs,Chongs and Gooks are L0s3rs.

who the fuck cares

>This thread again
I hope you get anal cancer faggot.
Luckily the actual japanese government can see the news from europe so you'll never get your citizenship

But It is the truth which animes conceal (even KDKW thought it was too silly that they never put on tightshirt in beach EP)

hello gook

youtu.be/xXxvsShaAoA

Haha hard day working at Gaba faggot? Why don't you get a real job instead of whoring yourself out to lonely middle aged housewives and office ladies.

Pol why are you even thinking that this (((gook))) is legit?

Such as?

please elaborate on shittiest nation, otherwise people will think you're a shill/fake account.

...Or maybe its because you can't speak english?

its this guy again, you're everywhere. Can you please just fuck off with the bikini bullshit.

I dunno breh, I have like 4 girlfriends here, I think Japan is pretty good.

Except the truth that Anime conceals cuz they think it is a shame too after 2015-2016 # debunk me if you can,plz.

kys proxy faggot

who gives a fuck about their fashion sense?

To tell the truth that most Anime and games conceals.

the first thing everyone tells you about japan is that is not like anime and games, when you try to learn japanese people tell you not to learn through those because you will sound like a retard, and if you have noticed not everyone in japan is lacking social skills

And It was quite Strange to me that their fashion sense of swimsuit got degenerated suddenly with this long sleeved tightshirt.(I went to Odaiba waterpark in 2017 summer,but bikini was almost endangered here and they were wearing sweaty long sleeved tightshirt unlike us.it was quite a culture shock for me.

OP must be an Engrish teacher
who has nothing to do after work
since no Japanese coworkers ask him to join their after-work team-building events Izayakas and Hostess Clubs

so the reason japanese people can't have a society they like it's because they have a different taste in swimsuits?

>homogenous
>what are the Ainu
>what are the Ryukyuans

Japanese government had been claiming to be homogenous
Japan had forced assimilation poclies, for example, a genuine Japanese name was once a requirement for getting its citizenship

Luckily, Japan has receieved a lot of (((progressive))) ideas from the West and are becoming more and more diverse

Ainu and Ryujuku will rise again :)

GDP to Debt ratio.

I know this goes without saying it, but I'm going to say it anyway.
Despite how strange Japan is with all it's autistic anime shit, the world respects Japan. The fact that these self-hating troll threads are even made in the first place prove this to be so. Why do globalist Jap-larpers pretend to be self haters? Because Japan's opinion is relevant and they want to somehow spin it negative. We respect it so it effects our opinions. Why do so many people reply to these threads and care about the Japanese opinion? You could argue it's because this is Sup Forums, but I don't think that holds up anymore now that there are so many normies flooding in. No one can deny that Japan has worked hard under the influence of capitalism and proven itself to be a productive society worthy of existence. I know Japan has its own share of social issues, but I would take those over China or NK any day.

The only way people like you posting these threads could actually be Japanese is if you're fishing for complements. Which if that's the case, bravo. You have and will continue to succeed in receiving them.