I hire the best people

>i hire the best people
So can we all finally agree Trump is fucking shit at hiring?

What the fuck is wrong with him? Alcoholism?

I'm sure a trumpfag will come in here and claim 4d chess but the truth is most of his hirings have been absolute garbage.

Trump IS garbage himself
Slightly less garbage than Hillary Clinton, but the election is over. Stop sucking that traitor's dick

He needs creme for his herpes sore

You're right, its impossible to defend the man without looking like a lunatic at this point.

He should seriously clean his mouth everytime he finishes his rimjobs

Bannon's fine. There are some questionable hires that Trump has made, but it's not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be.

t. Someone who's actually pretty disappointed in the Trump Presidency thus far.

Nope, Bannon served his purpose, now he is useless and was cut loose because of it. That’s business, liberals - either produce, or get the fuck out.

You speak like a shill. You can defend Trump being elected, over Clinton

Why does bannon look like Brian J Peppers?

>HE HIRED STEVE BANNON THEN FIRED HIM HAHAHAHAHAHA
Suicide is painless

His biggest problem was not hiring people who shared his vision during the campaign. He let anyone and everyone in and I have no idea what criterea he used to hire these people but its absolute insane. From people like Nikki Haley to Sean Spicer Jeff Sessions to John "DACA" Kelly. Honestly I'm beginning to wonder if Trump would have hired Romney himself if there wasn't such a loud backlash.

That's because Trump decided to become the swamp and sell out to kikes and the neo-cons

I want results, not a lesser neocon. Rearranging deck chairs on the titanic is not a sound political strategy for change.

Are you trying to lead us into believing your shit logic?
Did CNN teach you that shit?

Then defend those hires, because they're fucking garbage and make absolutely no sense.

Agree entirely. I was really hoping Trump would be spurning those types, but I prefer a scorched earth approach to Trump-GOPe relations, so I'm a bit biased there.

But the hires got him the job, now he's crying like a faggot over shit that apparently isn't even true. He's eating his own fucking people who got him elected, which is fucking retarded and on top of it is going back on every single deal he made

He probably always planned on selling out. Still better than Clinton, and it's good that he's elected.

True. It's just your wording give off a "He should be impeached" or "Hillary should have won" vibe, which isn't true.

Don't worry I'm sure he's still sucking kushners dick.

I never said that in fact I think Pence would be a greater danger than Trump, I'm just not going to waste my time defending his actions anymore. He's not what I wanted and I'm not going to defend him like a blind cultist that cant handle the ego blow.

I'm not disagreeing he isn't better then Clinton by a mile, but I'm trying to point out the hypocrisy of /ptg/ faggots, who now seem absolutely no different then faggot liberals who sucked Obamas nigger dick for 8 years. No President is ever above criticism, and all the faggot "LE EBIN BASED GOD" faggots just make the point more obvious. Liberals thought the exact same shit of Obama

See, there you go again.
Acting like we are going to follow your shit logic.

bannon is good at what he does

nobody could have predicted the betrayalton

If you prefer Trump to Bannon then you don't belong on Sup Forums. It is the easiest way to spot a t_donald redditfugee.

Sorry buddy but I go off of results, not the drama, or scandals or any of the tweets. So far the only thing he's done of note was the tax cuts and thats something nearly any republican president would have done. That's not to say it will be the only thing he gets done in his term but he hasn't made any progress on his outsider campaign platform yet.

Go tell your boss to come up with new bullshit because this is getting tired.

No in this thread has even mentioned the worst hiring of them all.

BUT THAT'S MY WHOLE ENTIRE POINT!!!!!!
Bannon didn't even say that shit, but for some reason the kikes in Trumps cabinet and his kike daughter, which every single conservative hates, are now magically "WOW SO LE EBIN BASED JEWS GUYZZ" and "BANNON IS SUCH A TRAITOR"
This shit makes zero fucking sense, it's a complete 180 in only a weeks time

I already did:

>kike uses and loses a goy
>can't beat em anyway
>goy uses and loses a kike
>what poor decision making skills

Taco bell employees.

you aren't even american so fuck off cuckboy!

I think trump is good at hiring.

SLOPPY
L
O
P
Y

Yeah Bannon is the one with the kike daughter and the kike cabinet proclaiming Israel is our greatest ally, and moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, right

>I think trump is good at hiring.

Libshits hang out with niggers and suddenly think they're niggers. Your mentality is showing.

>Nope, Bannon served his purpose, now he is useless and was cut loose because of it. That’s business, liberals - either produce, or get the fuck out.

titcr

Trump thinks like a businessman because he is one. For some reason this is extremely hard for the bluecheck coastal media polesmokers to understand.

Ok, Obviously muh jews Illuminati etc, but what about the true surge called muslims

And trumpcucks are basically libcucks now

Well shit I should change my voter registration then...

You are smalltime

lol ok /ptg/ cuck

I'm sure you would if the god emperor told you to, hell I bet you'd take BBC up the ass and sell your favorite daughter to the jews if he told you to.

>play pretend nazi
>get called liberal
>curl into a ball

If somebody told me to infiltrate the kikes and pick em apart from the inside I'd just do it, and not entertain peoples tumblr fantasies. You're transparent to the point of blindness. Zzzzzzz

LOL IT'S LIKE PEOPLE TOLD YOU HE WAS INCOMPETENT AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN OR SOMETHING

Steve Bannon is an incredible guy with an impeccable record up until he endorse Moore ad then betrayed Trump (was moore part of the betrayal as well?).

Honestly, who could have seen a decorated navy commander with nationalist leaning randomly going off the deep end in his 60's.

I know this is a shill thread but let's be honest.

>he actually believes that giving his children to the jews is 4d chess

He needs to hire more jews

Oh yeah. Maybe we should put Bannon in charge. We can win lots like we did in Alabama.

Oh right because his daughter went to the husband store and trump picked the kike out. You're so concerned about the jews here but forget that converting doesn't mean shit. It doesn't make the kids jews and isn't blood. Plenty of jews see it as appropriation ya pleb fuck

Unreadable today with all the shilling.

But I care about the future of European people living in the US. I do also have a lot of relatives there, like most Norwegians.

Bannon is the best hire but trump has been deceived by the jews

Yea but leftypol is completely antisemetic now which is better than fine. Unfortunately they suck at it worse than a bucktoothed britbong with parkinsons.

Stop sucking Trump's dick when the results simply aren't there. It's not about the man, it's about the mission, the policies, the goal. We want a return of white hegemony in the US, the way it should be. Is Trump delivering on that front? No. If he doesn't deliver, I abandon ship. He's the best option from 2016, but he deserves any criticism when he fucks up or isn't delivering.

Kushner seems the only intelligent person in the White House right now. Maybe he is evil but sure he is no idiot

You don't really think there's a white hegemony button on the president desk do you? Be realistic.

He supported that marriage, endorsed it and treats Kushner like his son, and don't forget only one person put those two feminist kikes in a position of power and influence within the white house.

He could be revving up deportations for one, or strongarming corporations into keeping their businesses here and hiring American.

So dad is acting like a dad... what an argument. Oj was happy for his ex wife's new boyfriend too. HE SAID SO

You literally do not pay attention. Go behind the shed, I'll be there in a minute.

Hiring is not nearly as important a skill as firing. And Trump is amazing at that.

Huckabee Sanders is an INCREDIBLE hire.