Why were the other girls besides Masuzu in this show such shit?

Why were the other girls besides Masuzu in this show such shit?

Silver > Pink > Black >>> Orange

They didn't read JJBA.

Silver a best. A BEST.

Orange a shit. A SHIT.

I haven't caught up, can someone spoil me who won in the end?

It angers me that theyre obviously setting up Chiwa to be the winner. I sure hope I'm fucking wrong.

JoJo reference the anime

But she is SHIT.

No one

While all the girls are terrible, Silver takes the cunt cake so she's at the very bottom.

The girls in this were pretty low quality overall but the black and pink ones were fuckable.

Shit taste

Pink > Orange > Silver >>>>>>>>>>>> SHIT >>>>>>>>>>>> Black

Apparently silver is in the lead in the raws/won the race.

>Silver in the lead
As it should be.

>liking a cunt

sauce?

Good.

Fuck you Lelouch, literally sub horsefucker taste.

Chiwafag detetected

V.11 and 12 raws. Some guys at animesuki were discussing about it. One guy brought it up, the other confirmed. Time skip happened.

Good, silver had a hard life... She deserves to be happy.

Also spoilers if you can?

Orangefags BTFO.

Except Orange is best girl and actually cute, unlike Silver.

Why do Orangefags and Silverfags hate each other?
Both girls are geat. Pink is best though

Shit taste

Not to mention shes RUINING his hard work towards a degree by forcing him to hang out all the time.

This.

Not an abusive cunt, so she's at least better.

Those spoilers are false. Everyone else seems to have dropped it after that. There is no timeskip where Pink gets married or whatever and volume 12 isn't the last and there is no epilogue or whatever. Actual spoilers stopped at 9.. But if you look at illustrations alone, the last one shows Silver seemingly getting blown out by Black.

Masuzu is worst girl. The others are just generic while she's shit. Even has worse generic tropes: "Oh god, I'm a bitch because my life sucks. Boo hoo, so tragic".

Yeah nah. If the writer has a soul, Chiwa will win. Can't pursue her dream but isn't a little bitch about it and decides to give her all despite her advantages.
>Silverfags
Silvercunt is the intrusive one, literally forced herself on him for petty reasons. Eita enjoys Chiwa's company and enjoys doing things for her, because he cares for her, just as she cares for him.

>But if you look at illustrations alone
Meaningless without context unless it shows them actually kissing at the end of the final volume or something.

Orange a shit

It was Black's volume and time to really shine. It's a given she takes a temp lead for that volume.

She's saving him from med school which is hell on earth. Not to mention nip medicine is unreliable as fuck. Haven't you read Team Medical Dragon?

All the girls are doing him a favor.

When I saw Saekano I thought back about how Utaha kind of reminds me of Masuzu in some ways.

>best girl will win and be queen to the no-love king
All of my money.

>mfw i saw blacks hair

*disadvantages
Silver a shit. Even she knows she's inferior and mad jelly of what the two childhood friends had, so she forced herself in between.

I want to believe.

exactly my expression

They're both Hitagi-ish. Utaha is better though.

I don't really know how to explain it but they both have these endearing witty-like moments of randomness that no one but the MC sort of sees.

>Utaha
>Silver
>both are sluts and bitches
Worst girls.

Those are some of the best moments of this show.

Silver a best.

Fuck off. Both are best.

Behead all who insult Chiwawa!

Yeah, I like that.

Season 2 when?

>no harem end

a shit

Shit taste.

Silver was the only reason to watch this show
>fun personality
>Jojo fan
>nopan
>bullies worst girl
>pure sex design
>Yukarin

I mean all the girls are shit, especially Black. But Silver seems like the least shit.

Her gimmicks wore off fast. Pink saved it from being dropworthy.

Goddamn eririfags

>cunt personality
>obnoxious Jojo poserfag
>slut
>abusive bully
>cowtits
Literally the only good thing about her is Yukarin.

Not true according to the official ranking.

Pink is the cutest

Pink > Silver > Orange >>>>>>>>>>>> SHIT >>>>>>>>>>>> Black

My favorite harem girl ever.

She would lie cheat steal murder blackmail to get what she wanted and that was fucking great to see, Yet some people would rather support the two generic fucking childhood friends or the oppai chunni.

Please, Megumi is best.

Horrible people belong together

Because they were retards.

I LOVE BLACK

Who?

GYUTTO SHITE

Are they done translating the LN?

It's kinda weird how this RomCom harem had endured all others along these years while others falter from the memory of Sup Forums

Also Masuzu a best, but Chiwa is fine too

ISSE NO

>It's kinda weird how this RomCom harem had endured all others along these years while others falter from the memory of Sup Forums
>it's color coded
>main girl was a glorious bitch instead of being a bland doormat

GIRLISH LAVA

OKAERI

YES

Can we put her down?

yes

Why do you like evil bitches? Good taste

>A dog is better than cunt like Masuzu.
True story.

'cause this show just sucks.