PIZZAGATE FOR SLOWPOKES

It's come to my attention that a large number of people on this board have somehow failed to educate themselves about pizzagate, a full year after all of this came out. I don't know if you're all newfags or how the fuck that's possible, but there shouldn't be a single person on Sup Forums who doesn't understand very fucking clearly that pizzagate is real, and is the single most important political issue of our time.

Fully cited summary of pizzagate basics: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

Pic related contains a lot of the introductory level information in an easy to share format. READ IT AND SPREAD IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jXWrG
archive.is/LIHTn
archive.is/4KUle
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pakistan
AWAN DOUBLE AGENT FOR MOSSAD
Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her laptop
Pedophile Blackmail
Pizzagate
1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.
2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.
3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.
4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.
5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.
6. Forget Russia, forget Mueller, forget NOKO, this is the number one priority to bringing 70% of the shitbags in D.C to their knees. There is a massive coverup taking place at every level of government in order to squash this from going further. Imran's spy ring and its ties to Israel is the THE domino that will bring it all down. Focus on this anons.

Bump

>#killroom

archive.is/jXWrG

Thanks user,massive great job.
( pic related, saved to be shared )
I read many previous threads about PGate. I totally believe that this evil shit is real.
They deserve only death. Very painful death.

Alefantis inside Tony Podesta's house. Image of Jeffrey Dahmer victim sculpture.

archive.is/LIHTn

Child taped to table at Comet Ping Pong

archive.is/4KUle

NO PROOF PIZZAFAGS

this.

Bump in support.

I've talked to anyone that will listen about this shit. Those emails have never come close to being explained away.

oh wow you changed your flag congrats dude.

YES!
WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT?
DA FUCK

Wow. Samefag. PG shills still haven't learned how to post. If there was any doubt that "pizzagate is fake" posters were shills....

Why are these children smiling? Aren't they traumatised beyond belief?

>Those emails have never come close to being explained away.

you mean when an old man talks like an old man in some emails? They only look strange to someone trying to work backwards with an agenda. When I first looked the whole pizza gate it was due to hearing how horrible the emails where, only to find........ nothing. Everything reads like some old dude sending emails.
This conspiracy by far is one the most stupid ones out there. I mean clearly there are pedos out there in every walk of life. You can pull up megan's law web site and punch in any large city like zip code and it's 1000+ of sex offenders with in a few miles or so. so yeah, it happens but pizzagate just has no real evidence, at all.

Why this thread? It was never not real.

>it was debunked in my mind.
>the bullet hit the hard drive out of pure (((coincidence))).

Just a heads up because fuckups will make the pursuit of what is really going on lose credibility.

carisjames is his niece. A lot of the pictures of babies that you all post around as evidence are the same little girl.

Now, that said... Comet Pizza is not a fucking family friendly pizza shop and a pizza shop owner isn't one of the most influential men in DC. Keep digging but dig right.

Hey, stop lying and telling us how to dig right. You're a shill. Gas yourself. Comet Ping Pong was a front because James alefantis was the adrenachrome dealer in DC. That's the satanic side of it. Awan blackmailed congress for policy purposes for Israel.

Kill yourself.

How am I a shill for pointing out where something is wrong and making the dig look bad you stupid fucking cunt?

You wouldn't even name the name Awan if not for GW research.

George Webb is mossad. Awan was on mainstream news, not because of George Webb.

No one covered the awans the story, it is too complicate for prime time news other than a passing reference to loan fraud or wire transfers.

nigger we saw debbie wasserman schultz threaten a police officer in front of cameras. That was mainstream shit.

Yea and she was the focus of the story not the awans. All I'm sayin is he really advanced that story.

Cool. Too bad he's working for Israel. Prolly gonna go to prison I'd assume. Let's see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4
>If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!

>still no evidence of any crime

Yeah it's all pretty crazy stuff to believe to be honest.

this is a good summary youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

>pizza place that claims to be family friendly
>owner a homosexual that loves kids
>hosts a whole bunch of deranged events on a regular basis
>clearly hints at pedophilia on social media

Even if it's just his fucked up way of humor the media claiming there is zero substance to the allegations is ridiculous. They either did no research or try to willfully obscure it.

he's a little to obsessed with pizza

>claiming there is zero substance to the allegations is ridiculous
Substance = evidence, and there isn't any. Not of anything criminal. If you want to be a respected media organization, you can't go lending credence to any old random internet conspiracy theory without proof.

bump for newfags