A few years ago some scientist received a nobel price for his work concerning the transmission of light in fibers...

A few years ago some scientist received a nobel price for his work concerning the transmission of light in fibers, or something like that. Might have been about sending and receiving/recognizing different colors which was supposed to revolutionize the internet.

Anybody know what happened, because I never heard about this again. If I got it right the idea was to not just have a single binary transmission using on and off but also send color codes, which would increase the possible data volume greatly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavelength-division_multiplexing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds pretty fresh... maybe peaple prefer white to coloured...

Everything in this reality is made up of light. There are over 5000 confidential patents held by the government.

So you're saying whenever someone creates something important the government just swoops in and takes the idea?

Yeah. When our whole world is built on oil and selling oil priced with the American dollar. It would be bad for business to release hidden alternative energy devices, ones that could possibly offer practically free energy.

Trump said he would though. When he drains the swamp it will impact the entire world.

Government comes in, kills or bribes the inventor, then patents the invention or idea as if it's their own. It's the reason why nothing new in terms of invention and progess of technology had come up in recent years.

Again, don't know if I got it right but imagine you wouldn't just send a 0 or a 1 but the next state as well giving you two bits for one transmission. Don't know if it would make sense to add more meaning attributing meaning to specific color pairs but who knows.

>Trump said he would though.
This is the definition of cringe.

You don't understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

Heard they only have to answer to the president if he's asking specific questions, in terms of secrets. Even then I wonder if they actually would tell the truth.

Trump has the tesla papers. You know who keeps it secret? The swamp. Robert Mueller 9000 indictments. This is the year everything changes. Comey was tweeting about tribunals. Mattis is the first secretary of defense to visit guantanamo bay since 2002. Arizona national guard sent there.

Clinton foundation is directly tied into Israel and Hillary Clinton was a high priestess or some shit in the Rothschilds cult. Trump has been traveling the world, because when the time comes they're all gonna shut down their central banks. Trump is taking down the NWO.

i want to believe, man

i really do

Believing something is what changes the world. Collective consciousness is a powerful thing.

Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

23 is one of the most powerful numbers in esoteric study.

this fucking country has become a soviet republic in terms of secrets and spying on people, we could be exploring the universe right now, but no some rich old fuck has to keep it away from the public because its betta for you an shiett, i hate these fucking jew so much i hope they dont get a greater israel.

That's already how fiber optic cables work though. It's not a binary on/off system, different frequencies of light are sent through and they interfere with each other in a way that transmits data.

bump

Someone should've to answer for this. It's a shame.

You mean like with the television? But adding color would still make a big difference would it?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavelength-division_multiplexing