Let's see how smart Sup Forums is

Let's see how smart Sup Forums is.
Here's mine.

psychologytoday.com/tests/iq/verbal-linguistic-intelligence-test

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might as well go to thespark and take a personality test. It'll be as valid as anything that comes out of that shit-tier publication.

>mfw internet based IQ-tests
>mfw verbal-linguistic tests, and not mathematical-abstract reasoning IQ-tests

i'll give it a try anyway.

I’m drunk and it’s 3am. Fuck you all.

114. Pretty average really and I guessed on most of the questions.

I got a 114 IQ on some other test
Also I am a highschool dropout and only read fantasy/science fiction books so I am pretty happy

>35 minutes

Pretty impressive desu

There actually isn't a time limit, not sure why they added that in there.

posting in a datamining thread

I'm high as a kite and English is not even my first language.

Hah that's shit, I agree with the result though. I never heard of half of the words on the first half of the test. I found the second half easier though.

On normal IQ tests I usually get around 120. Maybe autism has hindered my language skills.

>intelligence test
>vocabulary

That's... not how this works. Intelligence is problem solving.

This is a part of iq. Not sure of the validity of this test in particular because it's online, but I've taken an IQ test and this is one section.

Question: has anyone actually come across many of the words in the first few sections of the test or are you all just guessing? I left most of those as "I don't know".

Reason why I ask is that according to this my vocabulary ability is questionable. With that in mind all my written tests, assignments or essays still put me at or near highest marks while at university.

Is there any definitive way of measuring general intelligence on the internet?

From what I've seen the best online IQ test is test.mensa.no/. But all the results on Sup Forums seem to be much above the average of 100. Maybe we're all just smart.

>happy with what a computer test tells you.
user im sorry, but you are retarded.

Post your score or gtfo

I haven't but you should try make an educated guess as I don't think wrong answers take away from your score
Go by the sounds of the word and gauge if they sound positive or negative, then guess

not noticing the 4 other IQ test slide threads
boy, i already know your IQ now.

I've already posted my score you dumb nigger.

Gotta test only areas women are more likely to excel, shitlord!

well, shit
I didn't think my english was so bad

GO BACK

>real IQ.

Rushing and doing this while putting kids to bed. Check out the big brain on user