Do not buy from Amazon if you value the white race

I recently quit Amazon after two years, when I started it was mostly whites with a handful of nogs and spicks. Then around a year ago, a bunch of africans showed up and it just didn't stop, it wasn't just them, it was kikes, fags and trannies.

My boss was a french fag and nogs were given special treatment, africans were promoted even though they could barely speak English, in fact speaking English wasn't even a requirement for employment.

If whites would have a side conversation for a couple of minutes, they were told to get back to work but niggers would turn 15 minute breaks into hour long breaks. I even saw a nigger bitch leave her station and not do anything for two hours and nothing was done.

Another nigger had five white girls complain to HR that he had sexually harassed them and he was only told to not do it again. He of course went back to harassing them and when one of the girls told the highest ranking boss in the region about it, the cuck only said that they take sexual harassment very seriously and the subhuman faced no punishment.

There was a policy against whites, it wasn't explicit but white genocide is rarely straightforward and after talking to others at different locations, I have no doubt that this is a standard for all of Amazon. So if you stand against white genocide do not give them your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

old.seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnology/2017883596_amazonintro25.html
syscoin.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is true. The took money from my account for "Amazon Prime." I never signed up for it nor did I wish to have it. They refunded me after I called them on their bullshit.

At Amazon here none of this is true.

I haven't spent money there since 2012 or so, but I do use gift cards. I have about $400 or so right now. I figured I spent $600+ in 2016 alone.

It's like the classic "feminist", "diverse" company that only hires people based on a diversity agenda. The only person that works is either some pajeet or a white man who obviously gets paid the least.

Good to know.
Maybe you should try to get some footage of this on a spy cam and release it on Sup Forums and youtube.

I quit but that is a good idea, I'll suggest that to one of my buddies who still works there.

Dumbass they don't teach English at Amazon.

Well yeah but you guys don't have an influx of immigrants and you have an ethnostate

almost every big company is engulfed by the idea of diversity. I actively avoid buying anything from them. I rant about them publicly so others do the same (but for different reasons).

You're seeing a gated community effect happen in a vain attempt to try and be (((progressive))) and have racial hiring quotas. Just like the rich libs that call for more diversity while hiding in their no nigger rich neighborhood and stuffing affordable housing units in middle class neighborhoods; the front offices, the white collar workers, all the higher ups are almost all white and don't want to deal with the niggers so they put them down on the work floor far away from them while saying "SEE OUR COMPANY IS 50% POC"

This will only hurt their bottom dollar in the long run.

That is exactly what it is, and one thing I forgot to mention is that the Muslims were given extra breaks so they could pray and you would go into the bathroom and see them washing their feet in the sink and the toilet.

You really shouldn't be buying from many big stores. Amazon and Target removed Confederate flags when Dylann Roof went to church.

everyone wants to bring niggers and muslims into the country when they know they don't have to be around them

Honestly Amazon sounds like one of the worst employers in the world, if they want nogs let them have each other.

i completely agree, you can buy shit like this on there but you can't find a confederate flag and anything revolving trump is mostly negative towards him

Amazon is a bloody ripoff. Thanks for giving me another reason not to buy from them.

You're telling me there's a chance that anything you order from Amazon has a chance to contain Ahmed's fecal matter? Fuck that. I haven't ordered anything from there in years after they started to push their shitty agendas, now I'll make sure I won't give them a penny.

Dude I just searched and found like 10 pro trump flags.
Liberal tears cups.
And you're right, not the normal confederate flag, but plenty of variants are available.

yeah they would actually wash their feet in the sinks and toilets and when people complained, their solution was to put mats down to prevent people from slipping

sorry OP
I cant go back to driving to the store for paper towels and shit.
I just can't. I won't.

I canceled my account since I was one of the affected by the massive russian account hack.

The way they handled it was literally "Did they take any money from you? No? Then why are you complaining about, if you recovered your account in time why even call me?" fucking bitch I filed a complaint out of anger but I know it was useless.

They are, my local paper did a month long series on how fucked it is to work for them

old.seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnology/2017883596_amazonintro25.html

Sounds like they're just sabotaging their own operation by preferentially hiring and promoting incompetent and lazy people. Women don't belong in the workplace so it's good that they're being harassed for leaving the kitchen. I'm sure the situation will sort itself out eventually

Its just cheap Chinese made shit by and large but people in my country cum in their pants because "OMFG 2 day shipping, and sooo cheap"

regardless of whether they should be working, they shouldn't have to deal with a nog trying to fuck them

they pretend to be very nice and put on a smile but they just fuck you over worse than any other company. what makes it even worse is that they try to pretend to be the good guy who cares about their workers

That's how all degeneracy enablers think

They don't pay takes over here and take advantage of the eastern Europeans. Hopefully the just start fishing up the shit from the med, until robots make that useless.

i think its most degenerate to let nogs grope white women than it is to let women work

To be fair that sounds like any other store, minus the two day shipping.

The latter always leads to the former. Women get harassed when they end up in places they don't belong

This happens in Federal Govt Agencies (USA) as well. Whites do 80% of the work and coloreds get away with shit tier work and jerking off all day - and they threaten to open EEOC cases against Management if told to square the fuck up.

it happens more when you bring niggers where they don't belong

OP is right as fuck. I worked for the one 20 miles from chicago, mostly blacks and mexicans, plenty of them homosexual too.. They slave drive, and will promote those who they like. 60 hour mandatory weeks from thanksgiving til new years usually weeds out the drunks and addicts(their initial drug test is a cheek swab, so you just gotta be 3 days sober), but being lazy is totally ok, as long as you aren't white or younger than 40. Disgusting muslim prayer breaks there too, but they would never let me take them, even when i brought in my own rug.

Also, I cant count how many times i've seen people deathly ill coming to work and handling peoples orders(not to mention the frequent ignoring of sinks in the bathroom)

Expose them

>If whites would have a side conversation
>Read as "If whites would have a mass suicide"
>stopped reading

You make it seem like they're working essential jobs, or are they? Whatever happened to Amazon using robots to package boxes?

You cannot convince Amazon's mass of useful idiots, who are so convinced that everything is what it seems, of the true cancer their beloved monopoly is to our society. The truth becomes meaningless to them as soon as they hear buzzwords like "innovation" and "autonomous" come out of some billionaire's mouth. For every 10,000 jobs Amazon creates 330,000 jobs are killed in the retail industry. Amazon raped USPS into bankruptcy through using government subsidies. How can there be healthy competition when the biggest player in the game is getting payed to ship their products free while everyone else pays $5.99+ per parcel? Amazon is in violation of nearly every anti-trust law in existence and gets away with it, tax free. Hear about Amazon's recent $600M deal with the CIA? What do you think they are doing with all that data? The era of technological slavery has only just begun.

I use cdiscount, recommend other Frenchies do the same

I am optimistic desu.

As you should know us Burgers are lazy AF so Amazon's cheap Chinese shit trumps most people having to waddle their fat asses to their driveway to hop in their SUV and get that same cheap Chinese shit in person from the store

That's not even to mention that they are selling a door lock that will allow ups guys to come into your house when you aren't there to set the package inside. it comes with a camera too that they have remote access to. anyone who doesn't think they'd hand over that access to the government is a fool

l

Aliexpress FTW

The cognitive dissonance from Amazon fans is crazy. They say Bezos should make his billions because of all the work he's done, but any other billionaire CEO is just greedy.

Amazon will eventually be the new Walmart in a few years, with everyone realizing how much is abused there.

To be fair almost all the imported things I buy I can only find on Amazon or some small niche site that charges 50-100% more than Amazon. Paper/pens from Japan & France, my Casio G-Shock watch straight from the Jap factory, a splitting maul from a 500 year old swedish forge, most of my camping gear. Japan makes a ton of high quality shit that has almost no retail presence in the US

They assfucked Borders bookstore out of business and ultimately Barnes & Noble bookstores via shitting out their Kindle readers cheaper than printed books would cost while taking a page from the Walmart playbook and demanding all the major publishing houses sell Amazon their books at the prices Amazon demands if they want to sell books through Amazon period. I won't give Amazon a fucking cent one way or another, but all the bluepilled suburban normies will act like you just punched a baby if you say anything that isn't 1000% nice about Amazon or Bezos

True but that's not what the millions of normies are buying.

Which one? I work for amazon and can tell you what's wrong with my station.

Borders in general was overpriced, $20 for a CD, $30 for a DVD. I'm sure B&N could have mass produced their Nooks, lowered prices, and still made a profit.

Private companies can choose they sell. Go buy a traitor flag somewhere else.

Is a Confederate flag really worse than Communist/Soviet Union flag?

no it's actually far better than one of those but communism is not recognized for the shit it is in the west

There are alternatives to amazon syscoin.org/

>OP works nigger-tier job
>complains he's surrounded by niggers
why don't you do something with your life, huwhite man?

I'm usually laid off in the winter months and in December 2016 I took a temp job at an Amazon fulfillment center as a seasonal picker to alleviate my boredom and get extra cash.

Over half of the people I got hired with had a remedial grasp of the English language and of this group a significant portion of the women wore a headscarf and the manlets smelled like body odor in overdrive. They couldn't read the screens quickly and certainly didn't keep up with the hourly production standards, I know because I read the reports and I walked passed many of them while they fumbled around trying to find the right product. On more than one occasion I would see them scanning all the barcodes of the items in the rack because they didn't know which one to pick out, probably because they had trouble reading.

When it came time for permanent position hiring these same minorities got most of the spots over the most efficient workers. I'm so glad I didn't need this job.

Fuck Amazon.

Here are more kike owned companies that you should boycott.

Dell (computers)
Green Giant (foods)
Activision (gaming)
Blizzard Entertainment (gaming)
Electronic Arts (gaming)
Apple (computers, iphone)

eBay
Paypal
Craigslist
Symantic (Norton's antivirus)
BitTorrent
Staples (office supplies)

-Video Game and Movie websites-

Rottentomatoes
Metacritic
GameFaQs
GameRankings
GameSpot
GiantBomb
IGN
-Restaurants-

Denny's
Rally's
Burger King
Arby's
Starbucks
Wendy's
Popeye's
Fazoli's
Huddle House
TGI Fridays
Checkers

>letting UPS niggers into your home
Christ, these people...

it shouldn't be a nigger-tier job rabbi, that's the point, now go crawl into an oven kike

So jealous of japan. Maybe if we got hit with the bomb we wouldnt have to ride the guilt train. Maybe it was for the best.

thanks for the list, they should be boycotted

>Wendy's
>Popeye's

What with those? I already don't spend money at the rest of the places, but do check out GameFAGs

This post is so jewish.

The feds pay the wages of the 3rd world immigrants through write offs and subsidies so they are close to free labour.

You really didn't say what the job was. Obviously it's nothing to do with programming if they're able to hire so many minorities. They're always hiring warehouse positions.

Borders was highway robbery I agree, its just what they cited in the Business section of the paper as to why they shut down

I came to this conclusion when they brought out the microphones for your house that are always recording.
Cancelled prime, never brought anything from there ever again

>The feds pay the wages of the 3rd world immigrants through write offs and subsidies so they are close to free labour.

Can you or anyone else reading this post definitive proof of this? I believe it but I want the proof.

warehouse positions shouldn't be considered nigger-tier jobs, i was working while going to school, i don't think working manual labor should mean having to be surrounded by niggers

i also believe but would love to see evidence of it

No they didn't, you dumb nigger. You clicked on some shit you weren't supposed to because you are impatient when using and signing up for services.

>it shouldn't be a nigger-tier job rabbi
warehousing "shouldn't be a nigger job"?
Did Amazon run out of Irish to serve as labor units?
you obviously have zero skills worth anything and a retard if you think you deserve a "career" living wage pushing boxes in a big building.
> pick boxes from a place and put in a box to go to another place,
same labor required to pick fucking cotton

LOL - you fucking millennials

Good post. I was about to by computer parts from Amazon but decided to go to a local shop. Even though I spent about 10% more, they were helpful as hell and even sorted out a problem I was having putting it together.

Support your local stores. This is the best thing you can do for your community.

>they pretend to be very nice and put on a smile but they just fuck you over worse than any other company. what makes it even worse is that they try to pretend to be the good guy who cares about their workers
you've just described EVERY FUCKING company in existence today.
Go back working for Arby's, millennial faggot

What if I'm not pretending? What if I really want my workers to be the best they can be?

it was a job to work while going through school and no warehousing shouldn't be a nigger job because there shouldn't be any niggers around, and i never said anything about it being a career dipshit.

that's not every company, i've worked for companies that fucked you over but they were at least honest about it, that's what i am saying, they aren't honest.

>Manual Labor
>Not nigger-tier

Beggars can't be choosers. Strive for a more prestigious career if you want to isolate yourself from nigs.

Cool bro

or we could just get rid of the nigs all together

chink laptops >>>>>>> dell

Maybe factory job is the better term. Anyone can learn to unload a truck or sort items, but it takes work to assemble or create a product.

upper class need a lower class you stupid fucking asshole. You are probably a kike with this mindset. Fancy fucking upper class lifestyle isn't possible without underlings to perform the labor and services. Do you want the underclass to be a bunch of fucking niggers or what? Not giving a shit who is performing your service is the exact reason why the west if fucked you dumb cunt.

exactly, working class whites shouldn't be forced to work around niggers, it is a very kike mindset to have

Can we compile a comprehensive list and include what company we should go to instead?

Not really. There’s an amazon warehouse near me and they are constantly hiring. You know that stereotype that only spics and niggers will take bullshit physical labor jobs? It is completely fucking true. I don’t know a single white guy or girl that falls on hard times and will just take what they can get and look for better work at the same time. Instead they ask for parental support or just move back home:

That was an idea I had to make a site for businesses to boycott. Sorting it out would be the most difficult part. Obviously you would want to make it normie friendly, not outright redpill them by naming Jews or minority hires.

You're going to have a fun day of google ads in your browser.

Plus they probably have money saved up to sustain them for a few months without a job.

What's an ad? Do people not have an adblocker installed?

>that's what i am saying, they aren't honest
muh feels

>we could just get rid of the nigs all together
okay, NOW you're talking
go on.....

>upper class need a lower class
yes
lower class = nigger-tier
congratulations, you're a nigger
>Not giving a shit who is performing your service
deliver my fucking goods to my doorstep. What do I care if it is a family of 12 Phlipinos?
You know WHY I use Amazon Prime?SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH NIGGERS AT THE BRICK AND MORTAR STORES!!!

>working class whites
need to strive for something better than unskilled trades because they economy isn't in the 19th century any longer. Grow up, get an education that gives you a competent skill, become valuable worth a white man's salary.
Quit being content digging ditches

You are describing my low paying temporary job also and its a completely different company. If you are white and not management, you will quit because the conditions are harsh and pay is low. Niggers will slack off and fuck around but they will usually endure until they're fired. You are experiencing true race realism in action. Nignogs are more valuable because they are more accustomed to exploitation. Amazon labor jobs are slave tier

Ohhhh tell me again how you chose the correct side. See where that got us?

lack of poo in the loo Microcuck
>cia/nsa/jews gold partner
ONLY LINUX/BSD

Stop whining. This is what you get for allowing international corporatocracy to flourish under the guise of American hegemony.

that is the exact attitude that led to subhumans being brought into to destroy this country, you sound like a kike who doesn't care if the country burns if it's convenient to them, get fucked rabbi, this isn't about class, it's about race