Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6YiAqOgGOI
youtube.com/watch?v=sbuTidsGYpU
youtube.com/watch?v=ekMS1W8h3Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=SuZFM8TvH1g
my.mixtape.moe/uigpih.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1PJ60mrHQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is this youtuber the last hope for the white race?
Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it?

Pew is an exception. I bet 4pol is too tame for him, he's probably a mod on infinity/pol/

>a hipster neckbeard faggot?..wer'e doomed.

Yup I hope ((they)) don't get assassinated

Mfw pewdiepie makes final video a mass redpilling

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=l6YiAqOgGOI

Atleast try to hide that you're new cunt.

Also Sage

Oh shit look at the background

well he could potentially expose 50 million people to the redpills we all know he's taken, so, yeah, probably

In sha Allah

no poodie pie dont do shit. he's a degen who plays vidya and it's the reason that a lot of young men today don't achieve enough. poodie is the antithesis of the answer to the white race problems. he promotes the man-boy phenomenon of grown men still playing with childrens toys and it being seen as okay. that being said i still play a lot of vidya, but that's how i know he's a piece of shit.

if he went and killed all muslim men in Malmo I'd be more impressed

Isn't that the same statue or whatever some user said to move to the right if he really is browsing pol and in the next vid it was on the right?

What did he mean by this?

With the fall of the mighty Franku he is indeed the last hope on Youtube

>made some indians dance with a sign that said "death to all jews"
>listened to Hitler speeches and smiling
>sort of anti-SJW
>browses /wsg/ which has some redpilled content
What more did he do? I can't remember.

Told us thats Marzias favourite drink is pic related. Can someone confirm?

He at least does something. He isn't nearly as PC as the other gamer idiots on YT.
We can only hope he goes full mayhem.

>shills pewdiepie on Sup Forums
>uses association with Sup Forums to demonize pewdiepie
fuck off, shlomo

>not "can't jew the pew"

Yeah maybe. Idk. I just thought it was creepy.

Not sure if anyone realizes this but 99% of online "personalities" are literal mischling.

you have poor taste

he said nigger and names the jew BASED lol
our guy /OURGUY/

youtube.com/watch?v=sbuTidsGYpU

No, the white race died out years a go.
Now it's just muds LARPing as soldiers during a romanticized version of the past that never existed.

Are you stupid or what? Mischlings are extinct.

Also guys google the founder of IKEA's political views. There might be some hope for us after all.

Half-kikes are extinct? Are you retarded?

Pewdiepie is going to tone down his alt-right dog whistling this year. He is going to try to be more mature. I can tell because he made a video bagging Logan Paul which is dumb cause Logal Paul didn't do nuffin wrong.

Hey hey Monika

Idiot, pewds just makes himself more likable and he uses that Logan retard for views. All of Japan hates Logan, and so should the rest of us.

Oh sorry.I remembered as "Aryan -Jew" but it means Half blood?

>shilling for the logan nigger

There are 2 grades, half-kike and quarter-kike. (1st and 2nd degree, respectively).
I'm 25% kike, still NatSoc.

It's been done before.

This guy's channel was like JoJo reviews and shit for the longest time, then he dropped a super detailed 2.5hr redpill called "how to get jobs back" essentially about the history and evolution of power on Earth (maybe title makes sense by the end, I haven't finished it). He traces some of the ancient royal bloodlines to modern groups and stuff like that. He calls the ultimate powerful Illuminati-style group "The Mafia". He hasn't uploaded anything else as of right now, and it looks like the original video got shoah'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekMS1W8h3Yo

Yeah being a brash westerner and disrespecting japan is cool. Tom Green did it and people liked him so I see no problem. They may hate him on the internet but in reality Japanese people worship Logan Paul for being white god.

They want to ban him from Japan. They don't worship him, they think he's a nigger.

I hope he dies very soon

Nobody complained when Tom Green went to Suicide Forest and dressed as a zombie though.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuZFM8TvH1g

Maybe he is only like 25% jewish so it wasn't okay.

It's like he thinks every other country apart from the U.S is a themepark or playground he can just run around in. I hope he gets arrested in some asian country with no chance of release.

I want Logan Paul to get gang-stabbed by a pack of niggers so bad.

He didn't show a dead body on camera and zoom in to it's dark purple hands and then get it to trending to hit 6M views while making thousands off it.

>being brash and disrespectful cool
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

You guys are sound like complete nerds but I suspect you are just larping as goody goodies so I forgive you.

2000 views, did not make fun of a dead man.

>that degenerate

fuck no.

You sound like a newfag. Lurk more.

FUCK NO! He doesn't even have high enough sperm count to impregnate Marzipan.

hahhahaahhahhahh

He's waking up.
my.mixtape.moe/uigpih.webm

Andy Racewarski

That is old time.I'm sure he triggered some people but i didn't know that till you showed me.
This is world wide bullying to japan and they have to react.
Japanese people hate nigger type of actions !

A neckbearded race mixer is our last hope?

A Swede that CHOOSES to live in England?

Not likely.

A pale, skinny adult that still plays video games and chooses where to live based on the speed of the internet connection?

He lives there because of Marzia. They speak english with each other so that's just natural that the moved to England. And also because of the taxes. Smart move if you ask me.

And what DO YOU do?

In Russia he would have been beaten up for this shit

He really doesnt like taxes And he owns the house with shitty internet

Hunt wild boar. Pewdiepie is half red pilled, but also half soyboy. Just look at his dyed hair friends. Pewdiepie shouldn’t even be making gaming videos anymore. It is time to grow up.

He also supports net neutrality and apologises for everything controversial he does.

I hated Tom Green and I put that into the past tense because effectively Tom Green no longer exists.

white people are the niggers of japanese

pewds clearly respects the waman

I think it's perfect that he has the plier and the septic on his side. I mean that makes him look good. Everyone defends him when he fucks up. Better to make friends than enemies.

redpills people
>ops, sorry (((youtube))) i made a mistake
>doesn't get banned
redpills more people
>ops, sorry again

rinse and repeat.

And has a net worth in the tens of millions

USA owns "your" country and "my" country and Japan so he can actually do whatever he wants to

He is childless.

Logan is so handsome

>They may hate him on the internet but in reality Japanese people worship Logan Paul for being white god.
I think they think that it was a funny affair.

Was there not a meme/joke that pewds an d marzi was having a baby

>He lives there because of Marzia. They speak english with each other so that's just natural that the moved to England. And also because of the taxes. Smart move if you ask me.
He should learn Italian whitle she learns Swedish. I think it would be great bonding exercise for them.

are you part of the #logang

Would be a good vlog too

they do
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1PJ60mrHQc

No, i just judge his looks as being handsome. he also seems fun. I also think he should get a degree of some kind, youtube might not be the most stable career.

>Would be a good vlog too
Jada
>they do
Can they speek each others native language fluently?

They don't own your country. But your country is owned by non-Germans.

maybe? thats an old video so they likely improved since those days

>I can't remember.

It's not important, compared to what Pewds will continue doing.

I don't know if it is good or bad, but Feelix is moralfag and doesn't like to piss people off. The good thing with his moralfaggotry is that he feels compelled to do something to try to stop the genocide of Whitey, when he see other risk life and limb for it.

Also why be yet another eceleb that are mostly interested in money, when you can go down in history as somebody that helped stop the insanity?

It's a well known fact that poods has been browsing Sup Forums for a long time. Even before he was popular, he used to shitpost on Sup Forums

no hope

Why does everyone hate him again?

>dark hair and beard
>white

Its a hate/love relationship they want logan to impregnate them

I wish he would come here, I really wish he would come to the seedy parts of the south or in any seedy part of a city and get stabbed by a filthy street perason and robbed

>my.mixtape.moe/uigpih.webm
Source of the original video?

>i'm so zany and kool look at me make an ass of myself in far off places

I thought all filipinos are kind and friendly. Even in poor areas.

He needs to take the ted pill. While I feel a strong connection to him, he also reminds of a south korean internet addict. He is focused on memes and video games and talks in a bit of a childish way. He has never grown up. He is pale. Suffering from neglecting his health under the neon glow of his computer monitor.

>I bet 4pol is too tame for him,

UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND

THE CONCEPT OF LOVE (uh)

Free love is too tame for him
Free love is too tame for him (uh)
Free lo-lo-love is too-, too-, too tame for him (uh)
Tame for him (uh)

>Is he the last hope for the white race?
God that would just be hilarious.

Hej Monika Hej pe dig Monika

who the fuck is Tom Green