Theists actually believe this

>theists actually believe this

The belief itself is harmless and usually result in good cultures.

Unlike atheists. Atheism only create hell on earth.

My. How embarrassing for you.

What is it about the West's culture getting more and more disgusting the more atheist it becomes?

Well, what happened was, that Christianity kept people from doing this kind of shit for centuries, so now that they can, they are going full retard with it, say some couple of years from now it turns out it's bad to put laser beams in your butthole, and if you think about it that should be common sense, right? So, eventually it becomes less common to do that for non-morality based reasons. So, if the whole point is to get people to stop doing this it will probably happen anyway, if the point is to just spray mental incontinence all over the place then get bent.

yea.. it's realy redicules now today there are still people believing in hokuspokus and creationism lol

yes wel they kept science from going forward too, without this invasive foreign middle eastern religion we would already be testing FTL-drives in a lab on Mars by now.
And i dispise these asslazer artists more than theists, these are entartete arsh hunden who must be shot like the filth they are.

>without this invasive foreign middle eastern religion we would already be testing FTL-drives in a lab on Mars by now.

I dunno, unless you've got some solid proofs I'm not putting my money on that one, isn't math like the one thing they do?

The Christian church has completely capitulated in this regard and has become a tool of the liberal establishment to destroy the west. The problem is not atheism, it's liberalism. It's just that atheists tend to be liberals so it seems like it's the atheism that's the problem

correlation is not the cuzation

>solid proofs
the burning of libraries over the past centuries by deverse religious groups.
hunting down and murders poets, scientists, musicians, people who tought differently, alchemists, people who knew botanics doctors, people who dared to look at the sky and ask questions about the universe, ...exetera...
these are historical facts and all the proof you need.

>family, friendship and fatherland
>christian virtues
In what kind of distorted reality do you live?

>Getting triggered by people putting on a silly show with butt lasers.

>Going out of your way to get triggered by people putting on a silly show with butt lasers.

In the end, this debate concludes with the resolution that none of us truly know who we are or what we are doing here in this existence. However, im more inclined to believe that humans do have souls, and we do transcend this reality when we die. Look in the mirror and acknowledge that you are more than a pile of cells.

It sort of used to work, in practice.

It's not perfect, but it was better than the hellhole islamic era we are about to enter.

The standard Sup Forumstard cherry picking.

Not pictured on the right: systematic oppression of black people, women, minorities, and non-land-owners, child labor, nonexistent safety standards, unchecked pollution, no labor laws, no consumer protection for dangerous products, and a lot more.

>systematic oppression of black people
It's you Dumbfuck democrats who systematically let Black people rape the Asians. And you let black children steal the university seats of Asian and white children.

All because they are a larger voter base, you let them get away with it. You guys are evil, vile assholes.

yes we are more than a pile of cells. But that doesn't mean there are alternative realities. We have transcended from primitive cells and structures into complex and beautiful creatures. Animals aren't just a dough - they are alive. When this transended mechanism no longer works - they die.

>without this invasive foreign middle eastern religion we would already be testing FTL-drives in a lab on Mars by now.

disabling the whole brain makes you russian

>He says while sitting in his house full of technology invented/discovered by men who'd call themselves Christians

I'm pretty sure messing with the brain can also make you ultra-religious, though

Lol. A bunch of niggers coming out of caves dressed in african garb in the most advanced city in the world. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Niggers BTFO

hahahahahahaha....
nice try on the apropreation muttboy
now be a good little goy and go back on your knees and suck that delicious federal reserve's dick you're so fond of

hello 56 , what makes you think i'm some nigger?
because i don't believe in your master?
how's your snipped little weewee doing?
we used to hunt them down as many we could, even the occasional jew we gutted on our way down to palestine.. aaahhh good old days ^^ and yet with all the things your masters and you are trying to do to our homeland, my big old family mannage to survive it all and still remain pure european unlike you mutt rats

It's funny 'cos it's true.

men cloned a sheep like 20 years ago. just sayin.

men have bred animals for centuries