So I’m nearly finished my grand tour of Europe and let me just say

Europe is nowhere near as fucked as Sup Forums makes out. Aside from Germany (I went to Munich), the rest of Europe is totally fine. Germany was shit in general with its asshole people, shitty culture and literal 90% Arab population, but aside from that Europe was really fucking nice. The only niggers I saw in Italy were ones selling souvenirs in the street, and the others I saw working and living there were small in number and harmless. Paris is full of niggers too, which I was a little shocked by, but then again the city was still just as beautiful as I imagined and the people were very friendly to us.

My favourite cities in Europe were Rome, Florence, Paris and Vienna. I encourage all Sup Forums users to go on a tour of Europe and to immerse themselves into each city’s history, arts, culture and observe it’s people. I’ve learned a lot from my travels and it has really opened my mind a lot more for the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
youtube.com/watch?v=PuwIpfaNV2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not as far gone as America thats for sure.
>inb4 trumpcuck boomers start shitting all over the thread to defend their 56%

>Aside from what Sup Forums knows is fucked and will be fucked
sage

Nobody who has actually been to Italy would say that, try harder nerd larper

America was fucked before it even started. Starting a pan-European ethno state was a slippery slope. One of the founding fathers should’ve made it explicitly clear not to let in non Europeans

how underaged are you? Europe is a migrant shithole compared to what it was just 10 yrs ago let alone 90s
and you've only seen good places, migrant ghettos are 10x worse

Many of them pointed that out infact Ben Franklin went as far as to say it should be Anglo only immigration.

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs any more than they can acquire our Complexion?

and Hamilton

>The safety of a republic depends essentially on the energy of a common national sentiment; on a uniformity of principles and habits; on the exemption of the citizens from foreign bias, and prejudice; and on that love of country which will almost invariably be found to be closely connected with birth, education, and family.

>…[F]oreigners will generally be apt to bring with them attachments to the persons they have left behind; to the country of their nativity, and to its particular customs and manners. They will also entertain opinions on government congenial with those under which they have lived; or, if they should be led hither from a preference to ours, how extremely unlikely is it that they will bring with them that temperate love of liberty, so essential to real republicanism? There may, as to particular individuals, and at particular times, be occasional exceptions to these remarks, yet such is the general rule. The influx of foreigners must, therefore, tend to produce a heterogeneous compound; to change and corrupt the national spirit; to complicate and confound public opinion; to introduce foreign propensities. In the composition of society, the harmony of the ingredients is all-important, and whatever tends to a discord ant intermixture must have an injurious tendency.

my brothers girlfriend recently went on a trip to europe with her family. she said gypsies were a big problem everywhere she went and that they were begging, trying to pick-pocket and harassing them. she had her bags stolen on a train and thinks it was a bunch of gypsies that were hanging around. did you have any problems with them?

You will live to see yourself a minority in the land soaked in your ancestors blood.

How does it feel being the modern day Marco Polo user?

>Not nearly as bad as even European Sup Forumsacks say
>Let me tell you about your country, the post
Sage

You are the one telling other people about their country, op didn't say "as European Sup Forumsacks say", we are perfectly aware the situation is not as bad as it seems on Sup Forums because most posters are dumb americans that never even set foot on this continent

>I went to Munich
Every asshole goes to Munich and Berlin. That's why those cities are full of assholes, including OP. Do you think Arabs know about little towns? No, they know Munich and Berlin, and that's why they go there!

It takes a really retarded person not to figure that out. And, btw., it doesn't help if you Airbnb in the cheapest part of town.

Let Americans continue to think that the entire continent is fucked. That way they won't try to come here.

>the architecture is nice but the only people walking around are niggers

Yeah, Europe is doing great guys!

it's obvious you've never been there before op. if you came to europe 10-15 years ago you'd be able to tell the difference. paris is fucked, dirty as sin, full of beggars and criminals and scared shitless of terrorists. europe used to be awesome and safe, but illegals ruined everything.
but from your statement i guess it's still better than the US. in that case, fix the shit back home you dirty gypsy.

Good goy! Don't worry about the kalegri plan or how birthrates and logarithmic scaling works!

This is an excellent blog post

Give it some years. Whites in Europe have lower birthrates on average than the Japs.

Fuck off faggot.

Speak for yourself then, because I've read dozens of reports from actual euro flags how bad it is. I've even read reports how bad it is in Dublin. Don't piss in my Guinness bottle potato nigger

ít's not that bad goys youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Glad to hear, im leaving for italy next month so that recomforting, gracie mille

A sensible post on my Sup Forums? Am I dreaming?

They did in their initial immigration acts user. 1965 killed this country.

Why are you homos always so pessimistic? Jeez

>Franklin
>Sounding off like this after trying to cash in on it with a new newspaper
>And failing
Anglo butthurt when the money isn't coming. Always beautiful.

Smaller towns are even shittier, even Bremen is full of niggers.

where did you go to in sweden

Yeah, It's pretty fine here still.

Travelling is degenerate and a waste of money. It is why millennials are so short on cash, because they waste thousands and thousands of dollars to eat, drink, and sleep in a different place than normal.

embrace hate

have u been in birmingham mate?

>reality
>pessimistic

>Friendly

You either just passed through the centre. Or you mean (((us)))

>I saw Europe's most beautiful historic centres and I thought they were fine therefore Europe is fine
Pay a visit to the suburbs, you fucking lying shill. You'll see quite a different picture.

Thats why poorfag backpacking is the best

Traveled Europe in my early teens in the late 90's and just recently last year. Europe has gone to shit.

Millennials are short on cash because of WELL-DOCUMENTED ECONOMIC PROBLEMS, you fucking idiot. Speaking purely in objective terms, education is more expensive, homes are more expensive, wealth distribution is more unequal, most jobs that young people are able to get pay proportionally less, and it's harder to get your career off the ground.

Most millennials have little in the way of disposable income and do not have the luxury of posting about #wanderlust or their trip to Prague or Peru.

>Millennials are short on cash because of WELL-DOCUMENTED ECONOMIC PROBLEMS, you fucking idiot.
And yet, our generation can still spend thousands and thousands of dollars every year on partying, travelling, new phones, and various other frivolities.

>My favourite cities in Europe were Rome, Florence, Paris and Vienna. I encourage all Sup Forums users to go on a tour of Europe and to immerse themselves into each city’s history, arts, culture and observe it’s people. I’ve learned a lot from my travels and it has really opened my mind a lot more for the better.

Tell me about Florence. I'm going there at the end of the month. What are some good sights? Good places to eat?

>hurr my anecdote trumps statistics

Sure, I never got robbed by the train station but crime has gotten measurably worse since we started letting immigrants in.

Also
>checks flag

Where the fuck do you live? Shetland?

>most black people are harmless

Sure, but they're still replacing us in our own countries you fucking retard.

>"I went to the big tourist centers where all you see is tourists and therefore Europe is OK"
Why won't ANGLOS stop decieving europeans?

OP has only seen the worst parts. Big cities are full of niggers even in Finland but rural areas are 100% white.

>T. Airplane.

Look, mate...
Look up Inattentional blindness.

You don't see the problem because flag related.
It's just like it is here so you think it's all fine.
It is not.

My auntie immersed herself in German culture, and was run over for it a year ago.

I encourage you to fuck yourself.

OH NO NO NO
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Really

Mate going to tourism spots doesn't qualify as visiting the country.

Going to the Eiffel tower or some other location which is bound to have whites from all over the world visit, of course you won't see many niggers unless they're trying to pickpocket.

Go into the actual suburbs and you won't get out alive.

t. Lived in Paris

>Not allowed to report on racial makeup
>Report on Racial disease instead
It's just absurd, the length one has to go to to circumvent the state-propaganda.

Except most of us don't. Maybe you and your friends are stupid with your money, but as I said, most millennials literally could not be that irresponsible with their money even if they were inclined to, because they don't HAVE thousands of dollars to spend on that shit in the first place.

>Britposting
>sensible

Wow who could have thought, reality is not as bad as what a board full of autistic uneducated retards makes it out to be. Ffs not even Brussels is as bad as people make it out to be.

Of course if you do nothing but read hate propaganda 24/7, you're gonna get a little paranoid.

Browns making shit up as usual.

all of the petty bullshit bantz aside, why wouldn't you want english speaking white people to come to your country?

Americans are neither white nor English speaking.

Great quotes thanks for sharing

People like you remind me of those white South Africans who live in rich suburbs who still think everything is okay, and that white on black racism is still real. People like you are legitimately worse than all the leftists/niggers combined.

>HAHA WHATEVER AMERISHART

The fact that I cannot even visit Ireland without getting attacked by zombie-tier niggers is insanity and you know it. Stop pretending that everything is okay when it clearly isn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=PuwIpfaNV2Y

The UN is outright telling us that we will all basically be Zimbabwe in the future
>no dude it's fine I met this nice black guy once
I'm not religious, but I really REALLY hope there is a hell for you people.

you are an idiot

>reality is "hate propaganda"

It's so cute when leftists try to lie like this.

Lol pwnd

wel,l technically he is 44% correct

You only see the down town areas and tourist locations which are not representative at all. And even there you were shocked in Paris and Munich.

How can you judge the state of Europe by just going to big cities?

I mean in France, Paris is obviously fucked but it's not the only city like this. Basically all big cities are. Same for middle and small ones on the middle term.

>people literally hiding terrorists in their homes
>attacking police when they come to arrest him
>not as bad as you think

The real problem was Jews. In typical fashion, they wanted the standards lowered.

Those attacks weren't carried out by refugees...

Furthermore, nobody is denying there aren't any problems in Europe's big cities. It's the general sense of complete doom of western civilisation that is exaggerated. But it's useless to even try and have a nuanced debate here.

Were you drunk in Vienna and Italy?! If you weren't completely shitfaced so you didn't realize anything you're larping, you a solute faggot

Fuck off. I'm from munich and this city used to be beautiful. Now it's a fucked up arab ghetto and it's not the fault of tourists.

My experience as well. Been going to Europe since 2002 and it is getting worse in all the ways people say. Diversity is a killer.

Kek, thats what you goys get for not offing hitler before he invaded rashia

I'm not Irish, sheep shagger

>Rome
niggers on every corner selling shit

OP is a faggot, as usual.

Truth is, things are bad and getting worse throughout the West. The (((enemy))) is winning.

Until you have the balls to kill, nothing will change.

If you are going to type on the internet instead of going out and fighting back, you may as well just give up now.

Take the blue pill. Go back to the fantasy.

Or else be a man and kill your enemies.

There is no in between.

>The UN is outright telling us that we will all basically be Zimbabwe in the future
what?

>Europe is nowhere near as fucked as Sup Forums makes out.
>Germany literal 90% Arab population,
> Italy
>Paris is full of niggers too

wat

>be me from Berlin, every city is full of muslims and niggers in germany

>go to London huh just the same
>Vienna huh the same
>Paris yep same
>Prague much less but still noticable
>Rome and Venice yep full of it
>stockholm and Vaxjö yeo just as bad

Dude have you ever paid attention to your sorroundings?
Apart from eastern europe, every european country is fucked in the ass.

The same counts for the USA with their Spics and Niggers all over the country,in every state and city.

Berlin is a few steps ahead in enrichment from Vienna. At least there are no nogo zones here.

WEW

>MAN in id
really tingles my cashews

Bs. Went to France and Italy and shits fucked. Western Europe has already fallen.

Most cuckery in the west is concentrated just in one Capital city and it ends where. Niggers and muslims want only to live in capital within huge enclaves, they're afraid of anything else. Its a curse and a blessing, then shit gets really bad western cucks will be able to nuke the capitals and reestablish them elswhere, this time without niggers.

For USA its is worse since most of the biggest tows in USA are already minority white. So they need to effectively nuke all their infrastructure to get rid of ebola cancer.

Two shitskins tried breaking into my apartment when I lived in Berlin. Chased them away after I pepper-sprayed their sandnigger face.
Called the police, and guess what? They took their side, literally said 'what if they were asking for help?'.
Nigga fuck Berlin, yall deserve a happening at Berghain.

>Ffs not even Brussels is as bad as people make it out to be.
I know a leftist socdem card-carrying member of sp.a that absolutely hates Brussels, but of course not because of its being filled up with brown demographics. I'm sure places like Leuven are still okay.