How many childs has Leysritt beared for Shirou while the group is far away ??

0. It's unlikely that Homunculus outside of special cases like Irisviel can actually naturally bear children.

I would like to thoroughly and exhaustively test that theory.

everything is possible through the power of Cock

Maybe with a Level 8 Reinforced cock, perhaps.

Reminder that Shirou was too oblivious to j-j-jam it in a meido when Irisviel was hooking him up.

You know, as dense as Shirou is infamously made out to be, he's still an eroge protagonist and is actually confirmed to get some, which is more than can be said for most harem MCs.

Shirou isn't a fool, he realizes both the maids AND his imouto AND his mom all want to fuck him. It's like walking on eggshells around that house trying to keep up a shield of density.

Not enough

>AND his mom

I doubt he'd cuck Kerry.

Kerry is used to it. Know what I mean? Ask Shirley.
Iri is even interested in fucking lewd teenage mahou shoujos on the side. She's truly insatiable.

Clearly he's been trying to work out how to achieve the harem end, but the math just never adds up in the end.

I honestly don't think the maids can take Shirou's cock.

Well, we know he'd cuck Kirei.

Why not?

I'm not sure Iri has seen him do the high jump, though.

But user, Einzbern Homunculi are high quality products, they should be better than humans.

Too big

how can we confirm the quality if they've never received a jackhammering before/

Well, they did last for a while against a barrage of legendary weapons.

>a barrage

this begs the question, is a single shirou cock equivalent to or in excess of a barrage of legendary weapons?

Both will most likely bring them to their knees or colapse in a lifeless heap. Both will make them gush bodily fluids from orifices.

Leysritt is not anatomically complete.

Sella would be able to sustain taking the cock better than Liz.

Liz's awareness is already pretty spotty and if you wrapped that erotic body around yourself and start to really go to work jackhammering her into the mattress she'd surely sink into an sexual overload and become a drooling, moaning mess of multiple orgasms as her ability to be bred is put to the test.

Sella, meanwhile, would be highly flustered yet fully in control of her faculties. She has a strong personality and her body wasn't literally built for having tremendous amounts of mana pump and gush through it. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just means Sella'd be an active participant instead of being an ahegao'ing fuckpuppet.

you seem to be underestimating the power of a shirou jackhammering

they'd both be ahegao'ing fuckpuppets, just with extra mana pumping through them

Liz has the superior body, she wold make Shirou cum way faster with those H-cup titties full prana.

Shirou would blow his pathetic load in like 10 seconds against Leysritt perfect tits and become her bitch.

We are talking about Emiya "Jackhammer" Shirou user.