Be one of the greatest mathematicians of all time (game theory and other stuff)

>be one of the greatest mathematicians of all time (game theory and other stuff)
>very good at noticing patterns
>notice the jewish problem
>be declared crazy
>hospitalized for paranoid schizophrenia
>later recover from a disease that isn't recoverable
>no longer anti-semitic
What the fuck did they do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiva_Goldsman
ibtimes.co.uk/beautiful-minds-john-nash-replaced-einsteins-theory-relativity-just-before-his-death-1503644
nydailynews.com/news/national/john-nash-tweaked-theory-relativity-death-article-1.2241346
haaretz.com/news/beautiful-mind-genius-nash-denies-anti-semitism-1.50309
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Died allegedly around the same time he was going to disprove (((Einsteins))) theory of relativity as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiva_Goldsman

I just read he died in a car crash in 2015 (which is always suspicious in these circumstances), but what, really? got a link bro?

Sadly, no. Heard about it years ago in passing (can't remember where) it's probably online if you dig around tho.

Yeah, I considered mentioning the screenwriter of the movie was a kike. I imagine the goal was to cement the idea that he was batshit crazy in everyones mind, in case people later found out he was an anti-semite.

Here it is

ibtimes.co.uk/beautiful-minds-john-nash-replaced-einsteins-theory-relativity-just-before-his-death-1503644

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94279

nydailynews.com/news/national/john-nash-tweaked-theory-relativity-death-article-1.2241346
>John Nash, the late mathematician who inspired the movie “A Beautiful Mind,” spoke of tweaking the famed theory of relativity just days before his death, a friend told the Daily News Saturday.

>Three days before Nash and his wife, Alicia, were killed in a car accident on the New Jersey Turnpike, the famed mathematician discussed his changes to Einstein’s theory in Norway on May 20.

>inb4 can't plan a car crash murder in 3 days
It was probably well-known he would talk about this subject long before the event.

It was more than that. It was to possibly make sure the actors/enemies appear as non-kike Russians.

Russians? I can't recall that (been a few years). Why did the movie protray them as Russian?

First link doesn't work with ad-block m8

It's in a synopsis of the movie I read somewhere. Time to rewatch. But this might also apply to Pawn Sacrifice.

Why would relativity being wrong be a big deal?

can you retards stop with the e=mc^2 is fake meme?

Just like the did with Howard Hues.

Just like they did with Disney's Anastasia.

Fucking kikes.

>'Beautiful Mind' Genius Nash Denies anti-Semitism

haaretz.com/news/beautiful-mind-genius-nash-denies-anti-semitism-1.50309

Why must you spin everything, pol? Trust this article, please.

Wether or not Einstein was right or wrong (I actually lean towards him being right), it's a fact that his genius has been played up by the Jewish media. Just the name Einstein is synonymous with genius, why do you think that is? That was never the case with Newton or Tesla.

>"I did have strange ideas during certain periods of time," he told Wallace. During that period, he said he also heard voices, adding, "It's really my subconscious talking, it was really that ... I know that now."

Sarah Connor said pretty much this in Terminator 2 when she pretended she had been cured of her Terminator-delusions lol

Newton was probably the smartest of those three

Newton was a smart cookie

Russell Crowe is a 1/16 Maori mutt and thus will never be White nor a true New Zealander.