youtu.be/WPpc1R7PbNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We presodent now, nigga!

>haha drumpf eat borger XDDD

who honestly hasnt.

But this isn't a cheeseburger ?

Jesus fuck.
Who doesn't?

Is it healthy to eat so many Big Macs as Trump does?

Yes it is. It's a burger. It has cheese on it.

I don't know what everyone is getting bent out of shape for. This thread wasn't meant to be ironic. I'm actually getting comfy with a cheeseburger in bed. I suggest you do the same.

Americans: The Most Gullible Retards To Have Ever Roamed The Planet.

sauce

I dunno.. but I bet they taste good.

>While Watching Three TVs
Absolute madman

I had my first big mac ever 1 hour ago

it was eh

>tfw all burger fast food joints are shit, even renowned red pilled ones like whataburger
>tfw just want a delicious, juicy cheeseburger without having to go to a restaurant

Why the fuck does Japan get the bigger Big Mac?

I don't see what the problem is.

Trump is literally America: the man.

>eats burgers/McDonalds every day
>watches hours of TV a day
>is a shamless slave of Israel

Two (plain) McDonald's double cheeseburgers are quite good and fill you up. Yeah, two. Fuck their fries.

This guy, Don Gorske, has apparently eaten over 29,000 Big Macs in his lifetime. He says they constitute 90% of his solid food diet. I guess they're alright for you.

Learn how to cook? Get a cast iron pan steaming hot, knob of butter on. Roll 80/20 ground chuck in a ball. Smash it with a spatula for 30 seconds. Salt, pepper. Wait til it starts to bubble like a pancake, flip. Salt pepper. Top with american cheese, cover with a lid for 15 seconds to melt. Place on toasted bun that's lightly coated with melted butter. Top with condiments. Or are you helpless? I dunno, I still like a Big Mac.

That guy is an absolute madman. He freezes big macs in case of inclement weather that would prevent him from obtaining a fresh big mac.

I can eat a Big Mac and it barely touches the sides. That Big Tasty they do sometimes hits the spot though.

>In Bed?
>With Cheeseburgers?
>Watching 3 Tvs!!!
Drumppffffff

That's at least 140k spent.

Big N tasty is literally just a cheeseburger with lettuce tomato ketchup and mayo. We haven't had it here for a couple decades. Used to be a dollar.

Double and now (((triple))) cheeseburgers are the tastiest burgers at MacDonalds. I never get fries.

Guy is gearing up for a heart attack

Probably less, the price of the big mac increased over time

sounds comfy as fuck

Not in France, here the cheese is different, the steak is bigger, the buns are bigger, they put lettuce, tomato and big chunks of raw onion with a special sauce

Also they put it on the menu like four times a year

COMEDY GOLD JERRY

THESE ARE THE GOLDEN AGES OF MEMES

It wouldn't be a nasty Macca's big mac, it would have been prepared by the white house chef, probably even healthy. Who doesn't watch three screens at once? It's two thousand and fucking eighteen.

that guy looks like that is his diet

look at how sickly and disgusting he is

Steak?? there is no steak on a big mac

why is nippon burger bigger, cause they need it

this country is a disgrace to humanity

the "president" goes to bed at 8:30 with a bag of big macs and that is why we work all day

Fugg, I meant patty

Who doesn't want to do that? I don't lie in bed, but I do have a comfy armchair with my computer screens on one side and my TV on the other, both usually on.

>Eating anything but pussy in bed

DISGUSTING. I bet he doesnt brush is teeth afterwards.

that Bacon McDouble on the new dollar menu is supreme to Bigntasty.

eating pussy is for fags bro. I know it sounds contradictory but it's true. It's not masculine at all.

He doesn't have to report to VW HQ for a 10 hour shift at 5.30 am either Hans.

> bringing food to bed

I dont give a shit if its masculine or not - makes my dick so fucking hard and the ladies love it. Give it a try and thank me later.

TWO BUNS?!?!

CheeseburgerS. Plural. 2 Cheeseburgers.

Is this the power of the grand mac?

trump is a degenerate. sad.

Virgin

fuck off cia nigger

some user please open link.

Here's a (((you)))

Trump also likes to eat his own shit. Who else /comfy eating my own shit/?

This seems glorious.

With Jewish eugenic technologies he can eat a whole country's worth of big macs.

>steak

You know you're eating in a pleb tier macdonald when there's no steak in your burger

>Trump Likes to Lie in Bed With a Cheeseburger While Watching Three TVs
What's more burger than having a burger while you burger?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to watch three TV's at once. The skill required is extremely subtle to master, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the data required for processing will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Trump's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from making America great again, for instance. The Trump supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his intelligence, to realise that he's not just smart- they say something deep about IMMIGRATION. As a consequence people who dislike TRUMP truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the intelligence in TRUMP's existential catchphrase “We are going to build a wall,” which itself is a cryptic reference to George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Trumps genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Make America Great again hat. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>he doesn't freeze his big macs
youtu.be/WPpc1R7PbNM

one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us

found the webm

>not deep frying it

im disappointed mr america man.

>tfw 2018 brings even higher levels of peak idiocy

eating pussy is how you get throat cancer.

If only I could get a good burger but I live in Oahu and I tried to turn in a pedo so the local gov called me a meth dealing pedo mexican iranian terrorist trump voter and tried to frame and murder me and some of my family.

They failed so now I live in poverty until the next attempt on my life where I either die or get framed if I survive and called violent for defending myself and because I legally purchased a gun 10 years ago.