Guys, we need to talk about this

Seriously, we do

We should talk about emus

No, I'm serious pal

How come all the Trump supporters from the States have gone into lockdown? I thought you guys would have been all over this book

I'm an anonymous source and I saw Trump wearing a Ronald McDonald costume while rolling around on the floor of the Gents toilets whilst screaming somethiong about Putin. Can I be on the news now?

No, seriously mate. Come on

I cannot believe no one here wants to discuss this?

Maybe because is liberal fiction

sage.

No one here has read it yet, wait a week

Amerimutts don't read books lad

What about the audio book?

Really? You know this?

i have it on my kindle, will start reading tonight. will probably review in a few days

Come on, doesn't this look like the face of an erudite scholar?

I'm only half way but you can tell everyone here shitting on Bannon has only read the news articles about it if that. NYT or whoever said they posted the 1st chapter did a cut and paste job and left a lot out. Maybe they were purposefully given an early draft because Trump looks like a fuck wit right now the way he is sperging out. Also a lot of contradictions, one page Trump the writer says Trump has no friends, the next he's talking about all Trumps friends. Kinda funny really

Thanks for that. I look fwd to reading a copy asap.
I thought the board here would have been up in arms about the book. But his most ardent supporters here are very quiet.
Strange. Or maybe not.

Yes, the author even stated that the events in the book are what he believed to be true.

Don't take that out of context though.
>He's not going to say that the events he portrays he believes are false, is he?

The torrents pretty healthy. I dunno, it's kinda sad watching some of Sup Forums get led around so easily by some articles, turning on Banon with out actually reading the book

Fake and gay

it's fake
/thread

Source?

>FRUMPF AND FURRY
by michelhurr de brullff

we've been talking about this for a week it's been debunked as tabloid garbage

Drumpf btfo

Stereotypical fake news propaganda, admitted by the author to be fictional.

What else do you need to know?

Video related

My books have pictures in them

Fictional portraits are still portraits and we have more than enough evidence in history that such fictional portrays shape the public opinion of an individual.

>lol drumphy is dumb and senile
>being defeated by a dumb and senile person reflects well on me

All i have seen are excerpts and if accurate it looks as shit as hillarys "wad happends"
The piss takes are way more entertaining. Urinal hands and the gorillas.
Can't believe shills are pushing this claptrap.

Fire and Fury

...I mean, it's not like the things in that book are so hard to believe, right?

Is Trump an idiot? Well he's certainly not a genius, and combined with his personality it's easy to see why people around him think that.

And besides, nobody except Trump denied anything.

Classic.

You could write a similar book about Hillary and her weird and retarded idiosyncrasies. But that would never happen because the media isn't against her. All politicians are fucking weird and stupid in their own way but they don't point it out when liberals are like it.

This is just fuelled by the Liberal Establishment's dislike of Trump based on his policies, and the implication is that Trump is a fool or even mad just for having rhetoric that conflicts with their agenda.

I read, I just don’t read jewish bullshit.

Does anyone have the hands one?

I love these, please post them all!

Its pretty racist to use a common german name to insult somebody. Fucking racists on the left.

14% of adults in the US cant read lul.

Have you read it? I can’t wait, simply on account of how much anal damage it’s doing. The book may be full of shit but trumps statements about it have made me think there’s more than a shred of reality in it.

fake news

Y'all will undoubtedly spam this shit for days, or weeks (tl;dr any of it, nor will I). It's FAR too late for any of that now. It's all just more noise and propaganda. It is all besides the point quite frankly.
Why do we find ourselves in this particular situation currently? That is the pertinent question. Clearly, our political system is broken. Is pasting endless, shill book excerpts really going to solve anything? Instead of wasting your energy on cut-and-pasting a gossipy book, why don't you brainstorm and try to solve the actual problem for a change, you stupid faggots?

Has anyone read the book and can they confirm if this is actually in it?
I’m pretty sure that “excerpt” is just a distraction to discredit the book.

Projecting libs at it again Trump 2020

It's a really fun read for people who aren't butthurt fanboys. Doesn't really contradict any of the things seen publicly. Shits on Jared and Ivanka as incompetent prince and princess, shows Bannon as a weird genius who sharpened the strategy to get things done, and talks about Trump as an ADD man who gives no fucks and pushes through on pure instinct and EQ.

There's a lot of truth to it or Trump wouldn't been so buttblasted over Bannon leaving after his first year (like he said he would). Dude worked nonstop on the MAGA mission.

I like fiction books too

he's a weird sleazy dickhead.
but politics is about policy.

he's right, we should.

when do you think Trump will officially replace CNN with the gorilla channel?

>pls ,trump..

Let's be clear. What he actually said was that when you are dealing with a group of people who lie so casually and endlessly, sometimes you just have to quit searching for the underlying truth. You just write it all down as it was told to you and let the people decide. And we will...