Ethnostate

What will the ethnostate be called?
Where will it be/how big will it be geographically?
What's the cutoff genetically?
What system of government?

And finally: How do you plan on achieving this if you are in charge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMAk3PRn5_0&t=50s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
bbc.com/news/world-africa-29475977
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-07-16-orania-white-enclave-eyes-move-to-e-cash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will be called Sarcukistan in memory of the first man who died to create it.

>What will the ethnostate be called?
Whiteopia
>What system of government?
Absolute monarchy.

The American Republic
Or
The Confederation of American States
Or maybe just
>the United States of America

Richard Richard Richard Richard What Colour What Colour will it be.

What colour am I thinking of, Richard? You don't know? Racists BTFO!

Is Laurence Fishburne white? STOP WITH THESE LOADED QUESTIONS!

I need you to give me a prescriptive performative index of whiteness so I can accuse you of trying to violently impose it on others who don't live up to it, Richard. Please do that.

I literally don't care if my race, nation and people die out. The future is irrelevant.

Of course I would allow hostile foreign agents intentionally subvert my society and spread malicious propaganda. Suppressing it or stamping it out would violate their rights to undermine my nation.

Will there be bears in the ethnostate, Richard? What are you gonna do about those Richard? What do you mean, you don't even know? This is your state, lmao!!!! You don't even know! What if you're in the ethnostate and you're climbing a mountain and the rope slips and you break your neck? What would you do then????

It's called Europe, it the size of Europe
We don't accept niggers.
/thread

What will you do about lying Jews infiltrating your ethnostate through deception Richard?

>we don't accept niggers
France no!

>just educate them

Sargon was unbearable arrogant.

Richard pretending that what he wants to implement would be peaceful is childish at best

What number am I thinking of?

The mods are poo heads

you can't openly advocate for civil war

This.
Turn Europe back 80 years or so and there you have your white ethnostate.
I'd make the Granada's edict enforced in the whole continent though.
The European Union should never exist but a better regulated Schengen zone would be possitive, so no one Gov. system but Mosley's or Primo's for each national entity would be my favourite choice.

1488?

You mean like Richard?

To be fair, and I've never been fair to Richard Spencer before his performance in this debate, he never said that this could be done peacefully now or even in the near future. He repeatedly started that this is simply an idea that we should strive for moving forward.

White Land Hyperborea
The Anglo-sphere,Western Europe Eastern Europe, Russia
no Quadroons allowed
What ever serves best in keeping the Ethno states

Thanks Based Macron

He doesn't look like a jew, and he identifies Jews as distinctly non-white, so I find that hard to believe. I take him at his word. I was convinced by Sup Forums that he was some kind of Nazi scapegoat until I heard him speak at great length. Now he seems pretty genuine to me, whether he's right or not.

>Have you read Paine? Clearly you haven't or you would agree with me in every way.
>You've said words, define all of them right now or I win.
>No not like that, define them how I want.
>Races don't exist because the Irish were considered inferior to Anglo-Saxons in 19th century America.
>If you cannot give me the precise percentage of specific genes and define culture in the terms I want you to, then whites and races don't exist.
>I don't care if whites die out therefore you are wrong.
>Richard what's your opinion on this? Uh, well that's not the answer I expected, as an alt-right bigot you should think this, so you don't even know your own ideology Richard!
>"Hello Sargon"? Define "hello", you've been throwing that word around a lot.

>white people aren't even real Richard!

Sargon wanted him to define what he meant, knowing that Richard wouldn't say it because even he knows that to say what he wants out loud is brutal to say the least.

"White" IS incredibly hard to define when your talking about skin colour.

Honestly. The both came off as self centred cunts who wont peak out their own bubble but only 1 of them was calling for civil war.

>>>What will the ethnostate be called?
A: Greater Kekistan

>>>Where will it be/how big will it be geographically?

A: It will be what used to be the Ottoman Empire, at its greatest extent under Suleiman the magnificent, with two capital cities, Constantinople and Jerusalem. And will include European style colonial empire, which is all of south america, except Brazil and All of Somalia.

>>>What's the cutoff genetically?
A: NO MUSLIMS.

>>>What system of government?
A: Absolute Monarchy

DEFINE THE COLORS I'M THINKING OF RIGHT NOW, RICHARD

United States of America

The Greater Reich.
All white countries plus South America,Africa and the Near and Middle subjugated.
Le

This, too. Another good one is "Canada."

Why did Sargon try to heavily scrutinize a white ethnostate but fail to apply that same scrutiny to Israel or a multicultural state?

Why did a white ethnostate have to meet definitions and standards that the others did not?

I'm genuinely confused. Was he shilling or just completely unaware?

I don't get why Sup Forums acts like Spencer won the debate. His main arguments where:
> What did you say?
> That's autistic
> That's just stupid
> I just think you are a stupid person.
> I don't understand (3 times)
> We will create a white warrior class...

By now means do I want to shill for Sargoy here, but Spencer looked pretty retarded most of the time.

ohh boy another episode of projections
that was sargons arguments btw

his surname is benjamin

ill let you connect the dots

The Ethnostate will be based on Evolian traditionalism. The core of this new society will be the struggle for greatness and higher existence and transcendence, with a god-emperor representing the eternal and never-changing center of the spinning wheel of time.

How can the Alt-Right even compete?

genocide of non-whites using catapults

It's not gonna happen if you Americans don't get off your asses.

I'm not American.

K, we just gotta invade iran real quick, then we'll get right on it

Destiny
>Where will it be/how big will it be geographically?
It could start with a state in the US. Then it could establish colonies where migration between colonies are based on a simple rule: you can only move to a colony that is lower percentage white then you are.
>What's the cutoff genetically?
There's no cutoff, eventually everyone will be white since the whites will flow into everything else.
All colonies are sovereign and can decide their system on their own, except migration policies.
>How do you plan on achieving this if you are in charge?
As outlined above, through migration policies.

I have to thank Sargon for really introducing me to Spencers brilliance.
I've never really paid any attention to him before now and i must say that was a mistake.
Thank you Sargon.

Genetic screening should be a core aspect in determining citizenship. Jews in the US for example, would be deemed to live in a designated colony. They can't migrate to whiter colonies since they aren't "whiter than whites".

Same here, user. He's legit.

kek'd and saved

UEA
(United Ethnostates of Antarctica)
It will be a collection of different European ethnic colonies similar to the original USA except the different ethnic states have more autonomy and sovereignty for themselves, they are basically a political union of these different ethnic states.
If you're not Caucasian you can fuck off.
Each ethnic state can have their own system of government as long as they do not antangonise any other ethnic state in the union.
If I am in charge I'll go full Cincinnatus except unlike him I won't live in the UEA I'll genetically modify myself to be pure 100% Japanese phenotype and move to Japan to live with my waifu harem.

>"White" IS incredibly hard to define when your talking about skin colour.

No, it isn't, Sargon. The opposition that wants a WHITE America to end, uses terms like WHITE hegemony and disallows WHITES from appearing in media, advertisements, billboards and TV now all have a vivid, tangible and accurate definition of what it means to be "white", who is "white" and what defines "white people", so how is it hard to define, exactly? You're being a disingenuous cunt acting like "white" is hard to define, when it isn't. What people like Spencer are talking about when advocating for this ethnostate is EUROPEAN CAUCASIAN. No shit that Nords are different to Anglos who are different to Gauls who are different to Iberians, that's splitting hairs. Having someone in your white ethnostate who's 12% North African from Sicily doesn't fucking matter AT ALL because within two generations of interbreeding with the rest of the Euro mutts that admixture is obliterated for-fucking-ever. This is what the USA was before the US government began drawing its immigrant pools from the third world, South America and Africa almost exclusively.

Richard has done some dumb shit in the past but he's mostly got his heart in the right place and as things get worse and worse (which they have done in a very short span of time) his ideas begin to look more and more attractive.

Hear hear!

Europeans already have them.

A Delusional Fantasy
>Where will it be
In the hearts and minds of the mentally inept
> how big will it be geographically?
There's no limit to size with your imagination
>What's the cutoff genetically?
Whatever you want it to be
See above

>Europe
>Ethnostate
Sure thing, Achmed

You people are so cringey when you larp.

Well said user.

Taytaytopia

Im a quarter asian, have blue eyes and white skin though, am I allowed in the etnostate?

Yes. Just stop eating rice now before it's too late.

Thanks, you wouldnt be able to tell anyway by looking at me

this

Its ok Sargon, you dont need to pretend...

Honkydelphia

nyet my mongrel friend

Yes, in a colony!

CSA Causasian states of america
It wil be like america today without niggers and other nonwhites
It will be in alliance with the European ethno states

There will be no ethnostate. White nations will end up like Brownzil. Cry moar.

"Super America 2" of course!
(Murdoch Murdoch, 'The Ghosts of America', 50 seconds in)
youtube.com/watch?v=dMAk3PRn5_0&t=50s

The 'white warrior class' was larby af - I blame his friend Greg Conte's fascination with Plato's Republic.

But damned if I thought what Sargon was saying made sense or was relevant.

No, white is European. And how white, to get into the ethnostate? It will decided for practical considerations (how many people at this level, vs maybe the appeal of extra-strong 'whiteness') just before we form it. Until then it's an ideal - ideals have more power to appeal, when you have no power.

And if there are dubious cases, well there's always DNA, pic related, or perhaps cultural considerations for tie breakers.

Dick (((Spencer))) unironically believes he was born to accomplish greatness and change the tides of history. Sad!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
bbc.com/news/world-africa-29475977
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-07-16-orania-white-enclave-eyes-move-to-e-cash/