Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku:

Best Girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ourgirl/

>Pity will never taste your hair

Why even live

In the hope that someday you will become Pity.

Where will Pity go from here? She's at least wise enough to know that the Lazulines are going to drop her like a hot potato.

My guess is that she's going to build up her hair collection, get people owing her favors, and generally make herself useful to people so she has bargaining power. Maybe some kind of dead woman's switch so she can't be eliminated right off the bat.

What I'm wondering right now is whether the Lazulines know her Yoshioka identity.

If the translations are right, they "cut ties" with Pity at the Epilogue so they probably know she's Yoshioka.

If the translations are wrong, who the hell knows

When I looked at the thumbnail I thought Daisy was taking off her panties in front of Clamberry.

Sketchnon, please make this happen!

Great now when I look at this I will think that...
I'll try and draw it.lol

Thank you~

What does them cutting ties with Pity prove anything about them knowing Yoshioka?

How do we stop hairfag?

>Wanting to stop her
t. Lazuline

Why would you want to?

Her antics amuse me greatly.

This would kill her.

>Hairfag vs Krillin
>Hairfag vs Saitama

There's higher quality of this.

Does Hairfag really like Ripple? Can she even like people outside their hair? Does she have a real bond with someone or anyone?

Tot Pop? I think she genuinely liked Tot. She was furious that Tot got killed, if nothing else.

I can't decide if I want to be Ripple or Pity more.

Tot Pop. Even Pity herself was surprised how genuine her affection was, she was going to fight Rain Pou to the death just to revenge her disciple.

ripple should've let rain pou finish the job

Anyone has this pic without the text?

She didn't know the one she saved was Pity. When she realized, she immediately regreted it.

And 5 minutes later she got HAIRED and the little slut loves it. Sasuga Kano, you truly have your mom's blood in you.

It doesn't take a slut to willingly open their legs for Pity. Hairfag is just that suteki.

I miss Tot Pop. I want her to come in through my door and say she's my lover and then we'll just hang out and have fun and fuck like Hanas.

>fuck like Hanas
Post the actual Hana fucking like Hana please.

Mana's the best imouto/onee-chan(?).

It's spring!

Flower Viewing Without Magical Girls translation never ;_;

Mana is the little sister. She's also implied to actually be around her appearance age, a.k.a 15-17, since human Hana is around 17-20.

Hold the skit, does that mean 7753 is a lolicon now?

What other kind of adult would stare at a 15 y/o- looking girl in underwear without blinking?

I thought anything older than elementary wasn't considered loli around here. I mean, we don't call Pukin a lolicon because she was going to fuck Wedin.

Even OLs love JCs.

Sasuga sketchnon.

Comedy gold.

Is that what happens? Perhaps it was just Kuso-kun's translation but I thought that Ripple saved Hair because she felt that that's what SW would've wanted.

You...didn't read the retranslation yet?

She regretted saving her.
Here is a small bit. I saw no mention of SW

"To think she had accidentally saved someone she should not have saved. Ripple felt that some people on this world did not deserve to live.:

I bet she didn't regret it when this was happening

No matter how lazy you are, reading chink user's reTL is not something that can be skipped.

>best girl(either gender) dead

>people actually read this trash

So handsome!

If we didn't read, we wouldn't know that best girl just died in the last chapter of Queens.

She's mine.

Let's just say that Limited v1 is shit and leave it at that.

I can't fucking find a good PDF translation of any past first arcs so WTF do I know.

reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

Not gonna lie, that reddit page is SHIT

Not even a fan of Kuso-kun

What is shit about it?

-The page looks amateur-ish
-I can't click the whole page to see if there's new content
-Color is bland
-No design
- Abrasive posts

In other words, nothing relevant.

Here's your (you)

In other words, no one wants a bland page to read even though it's real. Sorry for being harsh but no one's going to be interested if the page looks amateur-ish

>the "Plat" fag changed to "Kuso-kun" fag now
When will he learn?

Appeal is important for this type of stuff. Specially considering the kind of people we are trying to entice to read the new translations and the such. I don't really mind much but prettifying things up a little wouldn't hurt anyone either.

TLnon didn't even advertise the page. He made it to help Sup Forumsnon keep track of the progress that he and chink anons had made. You're trying too hard, kuso.

When will you learn that what reveal your identity is not superficial typung style, but your newfaggotry and irrelevancy? You can't hide the pointlessness of your argument.

Don't do the kuso calling. That shit got annoying in the last thread. He said his opinion that's all. It's not that big of a deal.

That's not how Sup Forums works. If your opinion is shitty then everyone will call out your shit here. This is not tumblr hugbox, go there if you're too thin skinned for this site.

ok but the kuso thing just makes you sound like a fucking troll.

Anybody here can put the retranslations into ebook form?

TL user here, if anyone wants to pretty up the page or whatever, make a request and I'll make you a mod and give you freereign. I don't have enough time to even translate, concentrating on vain appearance is the last thing I want to spend my time on. It's not my business who wants to read.

Never forget I'm only doing all this as gratitude for DSanon, Sketchnon, and chink user, the inspiring people who contributed so much for the fandom. And I want to do what I can for anons who didn't deserve to be deceived.

Careful with that, don't give mod to anyone just like that nilly willy.

That sub I made within 30 secs on my phone. There's nothing to lose, since it's only a place where I put links without the thread dying like Sup Forums.

Fair enough, I probably overreacted. Even if the information is valuable the place it cannot be lost and where you are putting it up is easily replaceable.

I don't think Blue Comet's power is too useful for sexual purpose.

It's good for rock paper scissors.

Was it ever explained what Pfle stood to gain by making 7753's goggles disable communications?

You can fuck people far away from one another at nearly the same time through high speed teleporting.

>Lazuline stuffs a gem into Bellsie's ass and pussy

She kept the Investigation Team from coordinating with each other, and she controls all communications into B-City. Considering she was playing every single side at once, this was quite useful.

Aside from the mouth, that looks amazing.

Why's Ripple mad?

how do people even make those garage kits?

The people inside the barrier cannot contact anyone outside, which means Pfle can feed whatever lie and omit stuff in order to drive them into their death.

None of the 3 groups can communicate with their group mate, making everybody easier to kill due to no coordination.

The artist drew the cover girls for Episodes then drew their partners being jealous that they can't be on the cover together with their girls.

Autism.

What does "moyamoya" mean, moping and sulking?

Not with those ham-hands.

By hand at their personal workships obviously. Molds, casting painting, etc. Ask /tg/ for more details.

Ah, I see thanks. I was originally under the impression that Pfle needed some MGs alive for later.

Onomatopoeia for gloomy/depressed/sad, yeah.

I want to know what Lazuline saw in Bellsie, I have the feeling I'll be coming up on it soon.

Bellsie is tiny and fuckable in both forms.

Can't beat Genopsycho though.

Imagine how fun it would be for Lazuline to manhandle Bellsie's tiny body. I bet she'd walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

L-Lewd...!

Why is everyone in Restart so fucking autistic?

Which arc doesn't have autists?

isn't lazuline pretty short herself?

Human form Lazuline is taller than Shinobu, and Lazuline herself is also taller than Bellsie.

No, seems to be above average for a MG. She's a head taller than Bellsie in both forms and only half a head shorter than Wonder, who is the tallest of the bunch due to gaijin motif.