Canada

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Move to the best province, Alberta. It's essentially Texas Lite. The only freak you see are in Calgary or South Edmonton. All arounding towns tend to be whiter, richer and far less prone to crime. Also you only see cowboys, oil and other shot like that if you go out into the middle of nowhere or up north.

Source: live in nice rich town outside of Edmonton.

Stop reposting fake shit

Albertanon here, can confirm
Lived in Calgary for ten years, it was nice, but demographic shit. But I will say small towns all around the province are full of flips and niggers.

We're losing our nation.

Agree, I do t believe that Canada has devolved this much. Europe of course but here... eeh not so much.
There are a lot of bleed heart libs who wait money and resources in government tho.

is that baby white? I'm so confused

Yeah move to Alberta and get your wallet raped by the NDP....if you can even get a job. its sad what we allowed both provincial and federal governments to do to Alberta.

There are a lot of filips here that is true. But they tend to work the fast food chains well.

NDP have been getting desemated in riding elections. One more year then it all goes back to hopefully another 40 years of UPC

I'm just tired of seeing there smug faces as they destroy the economic power house of our country. the rest of us look at Alberta with disdain yet we have no problem raping it of money with equalization payments.

you've never been here have you

I live in BC and it's full of self-hating white people.

My uncle lives in Canada and he says the same, he has seen it go from White Canada to like 70% Brown in 30 years.

It will only get worse too, if the population of Toronto is 70% Brown then the Police/Fire department legally have to make themselves 70% Brown, absolute nightmare Toronto is these days.

Its fake because a bot reposts this shit while REPLACING the country name from time to time to incite clicks, i've seen the exact same version for Paris, London, Sydney, Toronto, even though their situations are very different.

both of the parents are mixed. That is a fucked up human being

Beep Boop

Bullshit. I live here and everything you said is not true.

Obvious bot.

Hey, we're such a kind and compassionate people that we'll share our condolences for a woman's death, even when said woman's body parts are hidden in the basement.

butthurt leafs.

Your kind will be raked soon enough

Why do I keep seeing this same pasta posted alot these days?

None of this is true, but the appearent gypsies made me lol

>drongo sore about having shitposting competition

Gay your life must be.

It's pasta morons

Shit, move to north sask like me. Absolutely no muslims or niggers here, just a handful of Filipinos. The local natives are entertaining, just the other day i paid a native in whiskey to crawl into my septic tank and retrieve a hammer i dropped. He was covered in my shit and piss. He happily jumped in. It was only $10 of whiskey. Madman.

Faggot