Thanks pol for the immense intelligence...

Thanks pol for the immense intelligence. I can't watch a single movie or entertainment media without cringing or feeling like getting jewed.

It’s good to see you’re still so easily impressionable

Wake up and smell the ashes OP

Not worth if you don't call them out

Mate. I just ate a ben and jerrys ice cream that was blatantly a symbol of Europe becoming a continent of shitskins.

There was marshmallow, chocalate and caramel mixed in with coffee flavoured ice cream

Reading the box it said - each purchase goes towards funding inclusivity in Europe.

Now I feel sick

Sounds disgusting. Ben & Jerry's is just a bunch of sweet shit chucked together. Get carte d'ore or something. American influence should be eradicated in all its forms desu.

>buying products from those ice selling jew faggots

Stop eating fucking ice cream you machild

Meme flags are 90% shills

Get used to that feeling, it never goes away.
You'll never be able to enjoy normie shit like movies or TV shows ever again without seeing an (((agenda))).

>Not recognizing satire.

Meme flags are an admin-inflicted sabotage.
>buh we had meme flags in the past
Times have changed and they're a liability now. And whoever reinstated them knows this.

this is how i felt watching star wars : the last jedi yesterday.

cringed throughout the whole movie.

blatant feminist propaganda

Post on Sup Forums instead, like a wise grown-up.

This but unironically.

>implying that isnt exactly the sort of thing they make

>vanilla (white) icecream with chocolate chips (black) is totally multiculti symbolism!
How delusional are you?

I don't think you're following at all because that has fuck all to do with anything I've said.

>consuming dairy
enjoy your bitchtits

Good job supporting those oven dodgers (((Ben Cohen))) and (((Jerry Greenfield))).

They are actually supporting immigration into Europe.
Pic related is not shopped, you can google it yourself.

Forgot the pic

Bloody Colonists! Work on getting your bread knives back before you talk shit on the states.