Haibane Renmei is simply great. Doesn't try to be smarter than it is, it doesn't namedrop convoluted ideas...

Haibane Renmei is simply great. Doesn't try to be smarter than it is, it doesn't namedrop convoluted ideas, it is simply a wise and very human story about accepting life. It's likeable and unassuming, subdued and relaxing. I love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumode.com/shop/560b559faa77ccbf7ff425b6/Yoshitoshi-ABe-20th-Anniversary-Signed-Premium-Art-Print-Omou-Haibane-Renmei
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. I hope you liked it. Now get ready for endless disappointment as you realize that you'll have to watch 200 anime to find one that can even come close to that level of creativity and storytelling.

Abe has a story concept of the season 2.

otakumode.com/shop/560b559faa77ccbf7ff425b6/Yoshitoshi-ABe-20th-Anniversary-Signed-Premium-Art-Print-Omou-Haibane-Renmei

>muhstyle
>great

Pretentious crap. Niea Under 7 was the only watchable thing ABe was involved with.

Which haibane would you fuck?

>Pretentious
It wasn't in the slightest. You either don't know what that word means or you're retarded.

>Hey let's make everything all run down and make the angels look depressed and shit and always have a cigarette in their mouths at all times, so deep

>doesn't try to be smarter than it is
>doesn't name drop
Don't shit on Lain nigger. Haibane doesn't deliver. Most of it is great but the build up fizzles into an on the nose moral conclusion without much narrative satisfaction.

It's pretty as fuck and its subtle world building without confirming anything is nice but it's not a master piece.

>he thinks he can generalize a show in a single shitpost
How pretentious of you.

Sorry guys, you have to be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums. Why don't you guys try reddit?

>how dare you not share my opinion

Well thank you for confirming that the former was correct: you don't know what that word means.

>Dude the wings can lose their angles and then grow back, so fucked up man, what a metaphor for my blackened obsidian heart...

They don't make anime like that anymore. The only thing that sells are cute girls doing cute retarded things, because both Otaku and weeaboos cannot handle anything that doesn't stick to the familiar formula.

A shame for anime, maybe one day it will grow up.

DUDE
SUICIDE
LMAO

There you go. If you take out all the cool other worldly world building, religious sub text and pretty pretty setttings then that's what you get.
That and their sleepy village was done really well and so were the weird outlanders.

Why oh why did it have to end so brusquely with a moral of the story?

Taking out the religious subtext would actually help the show.

I like it, but is right.

No it wouldn't. They mystery of the whole thing was what kept it afloat. The suicide and redemption shit was concluded so badly that, if it was all the show had, I'd actually dislike it in general rather than just having some complaints.

>using Niea_7 for such a low-quality bait
You should be ashamed of yourself

illegal acts

It would have been better with giant robots.

>liking pretentious crap
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Cuddling with Reki!

All of them that are of age.

>muh deep discussion
You sound a lot like a redditor yourself.

The last bunch of episodes felt really boring for me.
It was just angst in angst sauce sprinkled with angst.
I still liked the show overall, but the last three or so episodes were a major let down.

>pretentious
>always a bunch of underage faggots with no taste

When will this shitty meme end? This has been going on way too long.

Haibane is great, Lain is great, and you can't force me to pick favourites.

Niea 7 was absolute garbage with the worst OP ever featured in an anime.
It had one good episode: the alien plant episode.

>Niea 7 was absolute garbage with the worst OP ever featured in an anime.
Niea_7 wasn't bad and had one of the best (not even joking) OPs in anime. You just have shit taste.

NieA_7 was great, agreed

Its not that great. Its a solid anime. 6-7/10