Shinkafags, admit you skipped a heartbeat when this happened

Shinkafags, admit you skipped a heartbeat when this happened.

>remembering anything about S2

What happened?

I remember her ear-piercing laugh.

rescuing dess from the Fake Fake Mori Summer was best part of s2.
rikka went full autistic daughter instead of girlfriend. Satone being a lewd cosplaying sexually-aware chuunislut is all user wanted out of a season 2 Rikka, but that didn't happen. Oh no we needed to have forced romance rival who ended up being more endearing than main girl.

Stopped watching this shit season 2 before it came to this point.

>acting dumb
>as if that will help

Your time is over fake Mori Summer.

this

absolutely best grill (that's no feat when your only opponent is that shitty Rikka though) introduced for no reason and reduced to useless plot device

Nyiiii ha ha ha ha

I remember they still didn't kiss, those absolute betas

I was rewatching season one should I even bother rewatching s2? I remember dropping it around episode 6 when it aired.

Well the best girl is in s2, so yeah you should.

Kill yorself faggot

I love Satone

No

It gets even worse after that episode

You need to delete this filth RIGHT NOW

Thank go it got cancelled. It was going to become a shitfest

No

Jesus that's disgusting, makes me want to puke. You need to immediately stop bullying Rikka.

Yuuta is way above her league

NO

>1924x1084

She was the best girl, fun and willing to stop being a chuuni the second she was asked to.
But we got the brain damaged wishy washy full chuuni girl.

More like she's way too good for a fag like him

Not really, I wanted her to win but ai knew that it would never happen because MC was in love with an autist and only cares for her (even though they are going out for months and never kissed).

who

my dudes

I like her
I still like Shinka better
But Satone is much much better than Rikka

>stop bullying Rikka
Does not compute.

Clannad had Nagisa and Tomoya marry and not kiss. Even though the VN had a perfect kiss scene, KyoAni decided to skip it. Despite doing the rest of that scene.